Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 04:32:36 PM

The choice of unit of money is a freedom of choice. This company may not survive but will be recorded in history the first awaken business that started to realize that the first step of financial freedom is to redefine what is money (not the "brainwashed" money), and how to earn enough billions to be financially free. The unit of FIAT must have intrinsic zero values and payment to the system that ensure the contract of buy/sales but not the FIAT unit itself.
I am sure no readers understand what will happen when FIAT become reset and has no values anymore. History has happen many times and only consensus of Gold/BTC or any form of money that most accepted will be called money. Once FIAT cartel are not accepted by law, these numbers will be useless.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGoodGuy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:41:19 PM

hi, do you buy gold also? Thank you
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

Is the site down for anyone else? I see some "SiteLock" website at amagimetals.com

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Amaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:41:20 PM

Amagi not accepting fiat? LOL!  Grin

Their "announcement" came out on August 20 2014. This is around 4 months after Agora Commodities announced (in March) that they would not be taking credit cards. This aside, this is what Amagi said in April, and I quote:

Quote from: amagimetals
We did OVER $200,000 in just bitcoin sales in the last 24 hours. That is just bitcoin sales. Normally bitcoin revenue is only a small part of our business, but in the last 24 hours it was a large part of our business. We are working overtime and super hard to get your orders out the door. We appreciate your patience and your business. The bitcoin community rocks!

So, Amagi, you're telling me that in seven months (April to October) of Bitcoin going up and down, and bullion prices doing the same, thus resulting in somewhat slower business than usual for most companies dealing with that kind of thing, your Bitcoin business shot up dramatically enough for you to warrant such an announcement? What happened to Bitcoin revenue being a small part of your business? Get over yourselves.

I think they're just putting the whole thing about not accepting fiat out there for teh lulz, so to speak.
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:07:07 AM

I thought I would give my review of amagimetals.com since I used some of the references in here to make my decision to buy from Amagi.

The website
This was one of the most exciting parts of ordering metals from this company. They had a good amount of selection. I chose my items and went to check out. I was faced with a page summarizing my order with totals including tax and shipping. There was a bitcoin address to which to pay. I loaded up my bitcoin client, put in the address and amount and my client password and clicked send. About a second later the web site flashed "order paid"! That was so cool!

The order
Earlier in this thread Amagi says 90% of orders ship within 1 business day. The web site says that most orders ship within 3 to 5 business days unless specified on the product order page. My products did not say they were special order so I was hoping I would find out that my order shipped within 1 business day. Nope. It took 5 business days. OK, I guess that was within the time they said.

The notification
The web site says that you will be notified immediately when your order has shipped. The original order email has a link so you can check to see when the order shipped so I kept checking up on it anyway. It took 2 days to get a notification email with tracking number after my order had shipped. I had some anxious moments thinking maybe something went wrong with the ordering process and my order didn't go through.

The shipment
The shipment arrived a few days after it had shipped. I was able to track my package using the tracking number so after I received the shipping notification all seemed to go pretty smoothly.

Summary
All in all it was a pretty pleasant experience ordering from Amagi Metals. Yes, there were some anxious moments but I'll chalk them up to ordering for the first time. After all is said and done I will probably be ordering metals through this web site in the future.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:33:54 PM

Amagi not accepting fiat? LOL!  Grin

Their "announcement" came out on August 20 2014. This is around 4 months after Agora Commodities announced (in March) that they would not be taking credit cards. This aside, this is what Amagi said in April, and I quote:

Quote from: amagimetals
We did OVER $200,000 in just bitcoin sales in the last 24 hours. That is just bitcoin sales. Normally bitcoin revenue is only a small part of our business, but in the last 24 hours it was a large part of our business. We are working overtime and super hard to get your orders out the door. We appreciate your patience and your business. The bitcoin community rocks!

So, Amagi, you're telling me that in seven months (April to October) of Bitcoin going up and down, and bullion prices doing the same, thus resulting in somewhat slower business than usual for most companies dealing with that kind of thing, your Bitcoin business shot up dramatically enough for you to warrant such an announcement? What happened to Bitcoin revenue being a small part of your business? Get over yourselves.

I think they're just putting the whole thing about not accepting fiat out there for teh lulz, so to speak.

Thanks for your message, but throughout the year we have seen a sharp increase in our overall Bitcoin-paid sales. As of now about 30-40% of our total business is through Bitcoin customers and we thank you all so much!

We are currently working on ways to educate our fiat currency customers on Bitcoin as well as find ways to transfer dollars into bitcoin easily in the future (ie: Bitcoin ATM in our showroom, easy wallet set ups over the phone, etc.) Although you've provided some skepticism, which is always healthy, I can assure you this company is all for the furthering of cryptocurrencies. We can't wait to show you more!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:37:44 PM

I thought I would give my review of amagimetals.com since I used some of the references in here to make my decision to buy from Amagi.

The website
This was one of the most exciting parts of ordering metals from this company. They had a good amount of selection. I chose my items and went to check out. I was faced with a page summarizing my order with totals including tax and shipping. There was a bitcoin address to which to pay. I loaded up my bitcoin client, put in the address and amount and my client password and clicked send. About a second later the web site flashed "order paid"! That was so cool!

The order
Earlier in this thread Amagi says 90% of orders ship within 1 business day. The web site says that most orders ship within 3 to 5 business days unless specified on the product order page. My products did not say they were special order so I was hoping I would find out that my order shipped within 1 business day. Nope. It took 5 business days. OK, I guess that was within the time they said.

The notification
The web site says that you will be notified immediately when your order has shipped. The original order email has a link so you can check to see when the order shipped so I kept checking up on it anyway. It took 2 days to get a notification email with tracking number after my order had shipped. I had some anxious moments thinking maybe something went wrong with the ordering process and my order didn't go through.

The shipment
The shipment arrived a few days after it had shipped. I was able to track my package using the tracking number so after I received the shipping notification all seemed to go pretty smoothly.

Summary
All in all it was a pretty pleasant experience ordering from Amagi Metals. Yes, there were some anxious moments but I'll chalk them up to ordering for the first time. After all is said and done I will probably be ordering metals through this web site in the future.

Thank you for this review. We have been experiencing a delay in shipping times overall due to the increase in orders (prices of PM's falling). We hope to get back to our 1 day turn around shipping ASAP! Thanks for being a customer with us and enjoy your shinies!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:06:10 AM

The website

The order

The notification

The shipment

Summary

Great review, thx! How was the packaging, anonymous looking and well padded?

tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:55:36 PM

The website

The order

The notification

The shipment

Summary

Most of my shipments have been in a flat rate box or a plain manila envelope. And yes, very well padded.

btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:04:21 AM

The website

The order

The notification

The shipment

Summary

Most of my shipments have been in a flat rate box or a plain manila envelope. And yes, very well padded.

My shipment was in a flat rate box as well and was well padded.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

do you have any bitcoin designed silver coin?
If not you are losing a good market share
I recommend you to sell one bitcoin model  Smiley

We just added some "Decentralized" Proof-Like rounds to our product offering. Check them out: https://www.amagimetals.com/silver/rounds/1-oz-decentralized-proof-like-round-sbss

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 07:12:56 PM

hi, do you buy gold also? Thank you

Yes we do! Contact us at sales@amagimetals.com

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 07:15:12 PM

Happy Halloween Amagi customers!

We hope you’re having a spooky week, filled with fun, and colorful leaves. We’re currently hosting an Instagram contest, and there’s one week left. If you’d like to participate, take a photo of your silver and gold with some Halloween or Fall themes, upload it to Instagram, and tag @amagimetals in the photo or caption. This week is the last week to enter. The winner will be announced on Halloween. Check out some of our winners so far.

The fun doesn’t stop there. This entire week we are offering a special treat to customers. All copper orders over $25 will qualify for FREE SHIPPING and every order will receive homemade candy from, Denver-based candy company, “Stateless Sweets!”

Check out our extensive copper line-up (https://www.amagimetals.com/base-metals/copper) and place your order, using our easy one-page check out!

Enter promo code: HALLOWEEN2014 to receive free shipping, and you’ll find candy in every order made during the week of Halloween! BTC

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:12:50 AM

Hi!  I love your site and am looking to place an order soon.

Two quick questions, the HALLOWEEN2014 code for free shipping is just if you've purchased $25 or more of copper, correct?

Second, I noticed you no longer have silver Britannia coins listed.  Are they just out of stock or have you stopped carrying them?

Thank you!
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:14:58 AM

Happy Halloween Amagi customers!

We hope you’re having a spooky week, filled with fun, and colorful leaves. We’re currently hosting an Instagram contest, and there’s one week left. If you’d like to participate, take a photo of your silver and gold with some Halloween or Fall themes, upload it to Instagram, and tag @amagimetals in the photo or caption. This week is the last week to enter. The winner will be announced on Halloween. Check out some of our winners so far.

The fun doesn’t stop there. This entire week we are offering a special treat to customers. All copper orders over $25 will qualify for FREE SHIPPING and every order will receive homemade candy from, Denver-based candy company, “Stateless Sweets!”

Check out our extensive copper line-up (https://www.amagimetals.com/base-metals/copper) and place your order, using our easy one-page check out!

Enter promo code: HALLOWEEN2014 to receive free shipping, and you’ll find candy in every order made during the week of Halloween! BTC

do i have to buy $25 worth of copper? or just add any amount of copper to an order that is over $25?
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:00:01 PM

AmagiMetals you have not been on this month, is everything okay?

I'm a little bummed, bitcoin finally rallies but now due to supply problems the premiums on silver coins are really high.

Thanks!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:06:22 AM

I'm a little bummed, bitcoin finally rallies but now due to supply problems the premiums on silver coins are really high.

Thanks!

Prices aren't any higher than JM or other top bullion sellers...and better to buy from amagi than ebay, where you never know what you may get (I recently ordered a number of coins off ebay and found 2 of them to be counterfeits).
winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:42:28 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 05:23:05 AM by winter

if i was to buy a gold coin does it come in a case ? for protection on shipping ?

1st time shopper any Discount Codes ?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 04:42:13 PM

if i was to buy a gold coin does it come in a case ? for protection on shipping ?

1st time shopper any Discount Codes ?

Depending on the coin/round/bar, your gold will come in either a protecting case or a vinyl flip.

We currently don't have a free ship code available at the moment, but next Friday we will be offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more for Bitcoin Black Friday (domestic orders only).

Thanks and let us know if you have any more questions.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

Thanks!

I apologize for our delay in response. We will have another free shipping code coming out for bitcoin Black Friday next week. We will have Britannia's in the future, but right now we are out of stock.

Can I help you with anything else?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: