Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

Are silver eagles back in stock and shipping yet?

We will have a batch of Eagles in stock this Friday. They will be shipping Friday as soon as they arrive!

3 weeks later. Ok thanks.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:15:37 PM

If a silver Bitcoin thingy was going to be minted by you guys you'd release here you were starting that eh?
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:33:07 PM

If a silver Bitcoin thingy was going to be minted by you guys you'd release here you were starting that eh?

We would most definitely announce it here!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

Amagi Metals Partners with GoCoin to Process Altcoins at Checkout
Now accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin payments

Denver, CO - 12/18/2014 - Global eCommerce precious metals dealer Amagi Metals today announced a partnership with GoCoin allowing customers to safely and efficiently trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin for gold and silver. GoCoin is the first payment solution designed to process bitcoin and emerging altcoins at checkout.

While Bitcoin continues to be the driving force in digital currencies, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and hundreds of other altcoins are still captivating the cryptocurrency community worldwide. While some exist as pure competition to Bitcoin, many altcoins are designed with niche ideas in mind: crowdfunding, charities, or themed coins that offer a great deal of perks to users.

“We’d been waiting for a payment processor that could see the larger picture beyond bitcoin payments alone,” said Stephen Macaskill, CEO of Amagi Metals. “The GoCoin platform is uniquely designed to accommodate emerging cryptocurrencies, which was a critical factor in our decision.”

GoCoin’s interface is compatible and easy to integrate with some of the top shopping carts and client libraries like Magento, ZenCart, and WooCommerce. The payment processor is also expecting to expand its list of accepted altcoins in the new year.

“Stephen has already put a stake in the ground for bitcoin by announcing Amagi Metals would stop accepting US dollars as a payment method by 2016,” said Steve Beauregard, co-founder and CEO of GoCoin. “He’s a visionary in his own right and as such, recognizes the vast opportunity that lies in embracing the larger ecosystem of cryptocurrencies.”

The financial benefits for retailers using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin are no longer a secret. Major companies like Overstock.com, Expedia, New Egg, and now Amagi Metals have paved the way for easier and safer transactions, international business opportunities, and savings for both the consumer and business owner.

When making a purchase from Amagi Metals, users can select GoCoin during the checkout process. This will redirect the user to the GoCoin payment page, which intuitively lays out the options and conversion rates for each digital currency. [insert image of checkout page]

Visit http://GoCoin.com for more information and to find out how you can integrate this international payment platform into your business.

About Amagi Metals:
Amagi Metals is the Denver-based precious metals dealer, serving the world with popular gold, silver, and base metals products. Whether it’s your first time buying or you’ve been stacking for years, Amagi Metals offers top of the line customer service and knowledge to its customers. The company was established in 2010 with the goal of promoting financial responsibility and sound money.

About GoCoin:
GoCoin is the first international payment platform for bitcoin and emerging digital currencies, making it easier than ever for online and retail merchants to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin at checkout. GoCoin insulates merchant operators from the complexities and volatility of alt-currencies by settling transactions in the currency of their choice. Founded in July 2013, GoCoin is an international group of companies with offices in Singapore, London, Douglas, Boston and Santa Monica. For more information, please visit http://www.gocoin.com.

# # # #

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:36:18 AM

Hey Amagi, do you ever offer junk .999 silver rounds/bars? Such as things that have been damaged or badly tarnished like this?
http://www.apmex.com/product/156/generic-silver-per-ounce

I'm in the market for a steady supply of .999 silver for a project, and it doesn't really matter what condition its in. I'd rather avoid melting down eagles and things that have an inherent numismatic value. Just figured I'd ask you first, since you are my favorite metal dealers. Also, I'm assuming you have a wide network of metal dealers, I'm looking for a more obscure metal, Germanium. If you know of any suppliers you are partnered with, I'd appreciate a referral

Thanks much.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

I made on order early this week and received my package yesterday.  Very well packaged and beautiful silver on the inside.  Thanks Amagi, my brother will love it for Christmas.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

I made on order early this week and received my package yesterday.  Very well packaged and beautiful silver on the inside.  Thanks Amagi, my brother will love it for Christmas.

Great to hear! Thanks for ordering with us. What a thoughtful gift for your bro!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:23:44 PM

Hey Amagi, do you ever offer junk .999 silver rounds/bars? Such as things that have been damaged or badly tarnished like this?
http://www.apmex.com/product/156/generic-silver-per-ounce

I'm in the market for a steady supply of .999 silver for a project, and it doesn't really matter what condition its in. I'd rather avoid melting down eagles and things that have an inherent numismatic value. Just figured I'd ask you first, since you are my favorite metal dealers. Also, I'm assuming you have a wide network of metal dealers, I'm looking for a more obscure metal, Germanium. If you know of any suppliers you are partnered with, I'd appreciate a referral

Thanks much.

We do offer junk silver and HIGHLY recommend buying that to melt down over eagles!! https://www.amagimetals.com/silver/fractional-silver/junk-silver

We also sell silver shot, which is nuggets of .999 fine silver to melt: https://www.amagimetals.com/silver/silver-shot-500-troy-ounces-999-fine-silver (we may be able to offer it in smaller amounts)

Contact support@amagimetals.com to help with the purchase of either of these.

J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:52:42 PM

How long does it take, for you guys to ship out a order?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:36:12 PM

Ship times can vary, but most shipments are shipped within 3-5 business days after the payment has cleared. Certain products this year may be delayed due to the high volume of orders and delays with shipping services. Feel free to reach our customer service reps to check in on orders by emailing support@amagimetals.com

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:19:17 PM

Finally got my silver eagles. Beautiful coins.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:44:18 PM

Great to hear. Thanks for buying your silver at Amagi Metals. Have a fantastic holiday week!

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:51:49 PM

Me too...just got them today!
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

Me too...just got them today!

Yee haw! Enjoy your shinies!

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:25:07 PM

Ship times can vary, but most shipments are shipped within 3-5 business days after the payment has cleared. Certain products this year may be delayed due to the high volume of orders and delays with shipping services. Feel free to reach our customer service reps to check in on orders by emailing support@amagimetals.com

One year ago I experienced up to 2-3 weeks delay in shipping.

This was likely due to the busy xmas season of 2013.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:50:00 PM

One year ago I experienced up to 2-3 weeks delay in shipping.

This was likely due to the busy xmas season of 2013.

Thanks for your feedback. We hope in 2015, to achieve some bold shipping goals and have orders out faster than ever. More details to come!

terrapinflyer

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:13:27 PM

My last order took almost a month to receive, I was not concerned but was a bit disappointing that I didnt get a gift  Undecided
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:31:11 AM

My last order took almost a month to receive, I was not concerned but was a bit disappointing that I didnt get a gift  Undecided

Mine took about the same. I'd imagine that December orders will always be like that.

Question for Amagi-
Have you considered selling any premium numismatic coins rather than only cull? It may not fit into your business model, but I'd be curious (and a likely customer) if you were able to add anything even remotely near greysheet pricing.
JimmyTaylor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:08:10 AM

Any 2015 celebration early adopters coupon?

Coin Magi the First M7M coin defeating botnets and benefiting community at large. join irc for rain of xmg https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
AnonymousCryptoGuy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:53:26 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 02:36:34 AM by AnonymousCryptoGuy

There is rumor of Amagi Metals considering accepting XPY (Paycoin) in the future.

I implore you to stay away from this scam coin.  It will do nothing but hurt your business image.

Edit:  Thank you for your appreciated response to my email. 
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: