Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.2 BTC loan - No collateral  (Read 467 times)
txbtc (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:58:03 PM

Hey all, I am doing a exchanging which requires me 0.2 BTC more to complete a exchange Smiley

I cannot give my account as collateral, as I think person account is personal and should remain personal.

Its ok if you cannot provide, but please dont spam !

Loan amount : 0.2
re-payment : 0.21 before 48 hours ( basically just need to exchange them and I will have BTC in some 24 hours )
Addy : 15egyZjEFCWZhxc15G4sAbYWxB6SarS4Kz ( you can see I already have 1.13 and just need 0.2 more )
Repayment date : before 48hours as mentioned.

Thankful to anyone who could loan and able to provide signed message if you can loan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:59:38 PM

I am interested in filling this loan but please give me a moment to research your recent posts and trust..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
txbtc (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:01:14 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 12:20:57 AM by txbtc

I am interested in filling this loan but please give me a moment to research your recent posts and trust..

No problem take your time and just post here when you are able to do this Smiley

Thanks and really impressed as a new member can be valuable here Smiley

edit : dont know if you were serious or not, but I need this within 2 hours or its useless. Please if your checking takes more than 2 hours, dont send me !
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:47:03 AM

I find it fishy that all of your trust is given and sent within this month, with none previous, even though your account has been around since August.

Also the fact that 269+ of your account's posts have been this month out of your 374 total posts that is approximately 72% of your entire post history this month alone.

You have a negative trust that say:
Reasons for negative trust are :
1) This is a sold account
2) The person encourages abuse of trust system
3) The person demands trust once he repays a loan

It seems that your account may fit the description of one farmed for activity, sold, now many posts to catch up to your activity, and all your trust so recent, with all of your trust being for amounts LESS than this loan, it seems a bit too risky for me at this time.

I mean no offence as I may just be being over cautious because I'm new to this, I very well may be wrong, but I thaught it best to decline with my reasoning so you don't just think I'm trying to sig spam in your thread.

It looked good on the surface but upon further inspection I'm not sure, maybe a more experienced lender will come along and fill this for you that knows things I do not..

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:49:52 AM

I find it fishy that all of your trust is given and sent within this month, with none previous, even though your account has been around since August.

Also the fact that 269+ of your account's posts have been this month out of your 374 total posts that is approximately 72% of your entire post history this month alone.

It seems that your account may fit the description of one farmed for activity, sold, now many posts to catch up to your activity, and all your trust so recent, with all of your trust being for amounts LESS than this loan, it seems a bit too risky for me at this time.

I mean no offence as I may just be being over cautious because I'm new to this, I very well may be wrong, but I thaught it best to decline with my reasoning so you don't just think I'm trying to sig spam in your thread.

It looked good on the surface but upon further inspection I'm not sure, maybe a more experienced lender will come along and fill this for you that knows things I do not..

The negative trust you're referring here is a sent feedback... Means that txbtc sent the feedback to that person.
txbtc (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:51:32 AM

Man I used to be busy, but now left the job and have enough time, see my password has never been changed man , doesn't that makes sense ?

That trust is not given to me, its given by me to a potential scammer !

Dude again I used to be busy earlier and couldn't do much deals Sad , anyways I think you are yet new to forum.

No problem, but you wasted a little time of mine Sad

Anyone else who can do this, quick, in an hour or so I will lock it if none seems to be interested.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:58:35 AM

Damn.. See I don't really know what I'm doing yet.  Cheesy
You are correct.. I apologize..

But I found all of the post activity and trust history all in December before I made the mistake about the trust comment so my declination still stands.

txbtc (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:00:26 AM

Damn.. See I don't really know what I'm doing yet.  Cheesy
You are correct.. I apologize..

But I found all of the post activity and trust history all in December before I made the mistake about the trust comment so my declination still stands.

Its ok , and I think none would help me and loan also isn't such important as its just to earn some money via exchange. So locked this now Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: