Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Crypto Gaming. [FOR SALE]  (Read 2086 times)
huskypower2015 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:22:54 PM

Rules

• You can "redraw", that is try for a new card by adding more bits to your wager and draw for a winning hand. You get two times your wager+redraw wager when you draw a spaded card.

Just to let everyone know:

You can change the value of your bets from 1 bit to 99 bits on both a draw and redraw!

Ex: bet 1 bit on a draw, lose, then bet 10 bits on a redraw!

After I bet 99 bits in the "draw" and lose, I can bet 1 bit in the "redraw" and will have 13/53 chance to get 200 bits back?
Unfortunately, that Is not the case. You will be betting less and getting less back. If you lose 99 on a draw and then bet 1 on a redraw, it is as if you forefited the 99 bits as a 'stand'.

Thanks for pointing that out! I will contact my dev team to look into this.

In your case, if you win, you will get 1 back, with a net win of 0.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:24:52 PM

Here are the odds for everyone:

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/2146440
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/2146472
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:38:43 PM

Unfortunately, that Is not the case. You will be betting less and getting less back. If you lose 99 on a draw and then bet 1 on a redraw, it is as if you forefited the 99 bits as a 'stand'.

Hmm I see. In that case, I would suggest you to clarify in the OP and also on your game page that the "redraw" bet should be >= the "draw" bet. Good luck to your new site. Smiley

huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:40:35 PM

Hmm I see. In that case, I would suggest you to clarify in the OP and also on your game page that the "redraw" bet should be >= the "draw" bet. Good luck to your new site. Smiley
Thank You!

Smiley
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:44:03 PM

Thank You!

Smiley

Nice site. Smiley

It might make sense to put a brief description on the site.  A '?' box that pops up might work if you're looking to keep a minimal design.

Also, just to be clear, a 'redraw' is just a 3:1 bet that the next card is a spade and that the ace of spade only returns the same as any other spade?

MoneyPot also handles the faucet.  All you need to do is register a Google captcha and initiate the captcha secret on the owner page.
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:49:15 PM

Thank You!

Smiley

Nice site. Smiley

It might make sense to put a brief description on the site.  A '?' box that pops up might work if you're looking to keep a minimal design.

Also, just to be clear, a 'redraw' is just a 3:1 bet that the next card is a spade and that the ace of spade only returns the same as any other spade?

MoneyPot also handles the faucet.  All you need to do is register a Google captcha and initiate the captcha secret on the owner page.
I will talk to my dev team about the '?' mark! Good idea.

A 'redraw' is a 3 to 1 payout on ANY spaded card, including the ace of spades. Only on the redraw though. On the draw, it pays 10 to 1!

Can you point me in the right direction concerning the faucet? I am interested!
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:04:00 PM

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html

https://www.moneypot.com/api-docs#v1-public-make-a-faucet-claim

Also please look into getting an SSL certificate so MoneyPot can verify your domain.

Free SSL can be had here (https://letsencrypt.org/)
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

I am giving away 10,000 free bits to anyone who PM's me their MP name.

I am giving 250 bits per person, so get them while they last!

*NOTE: I cannot guarantee that you will get free bits from me. I will post here when all the bits are gone. Maybe I may do another round.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:18:28 AM

SO there is no faucet to try your game? And what I wanna ask is how much pack that you used? If there is one pack the chance of getting ace is 4/52 and the chance is lower than 0.1% it is like hitting jackpot as I can say and I am sure it is a bit hard. And others number dont have any payout right so it is bad games as I know
The game should be programmed for 8 decks. I will verify with my dev team to make sure otherwise.

Currently, there is no faucet. We are working on adding new features later, like a faucet.

Your math is off.

Chance to draw any ace is 4/53, which comes out to be 7.54 percent...far from 'jackpot' status.
Chance to draw the ace of spades is 1 /53 which is close than 1 percent...1.88 percent to be exact.
You also forget that you can win on getting any spaded card which adds an extra bit to your bankroll. Not exactly a money vacuum.

The HE on a draw is 1.9 percent.
The HE on a redraw is 1.7 percent.

It is cheaper to redraw than it is to draw. Staying on a losing hand affords no extra benefit.

These odds were presented by my dev team:

yeah I miscalculate somtimes. So 7% is pretty low to get that ace thing. How much is the payment for other spade? But if all spade is include that means you got only around 25% to be winning and it is pretty bad too. It is like Spade: 3 others kinds and that is hard as I can say. Btw may be some freebies and let me try it. My id is erza and btw there is no chat box? This will be boring keep on playing without having any interaction with other players
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:44:46 AM

SO there is no faucet to try your game? And what I wanna ask is how much pack that you used? If there is one pack the chance of getting ace is 4/52 and the chance is lower than 0.1% it is like hitting jackpot as I can say and I am sure it is a bit hard. And others number dont have any payout right so it is bad games as I know
The game should be programmed for 8 decks. I will verify with my dev team to make sure otherwise.

Currently, there is no faucet. We are working on adding new features later, like a faucet.

Your math is off.

Chance to draw any ace is 4/53, which comes out to be 7.54 percent...far from 'jackpot' status.
Chance to draw the ace of spades is 1 /53 which is close than 1 percent...1.88 percent to be exact.
You also forget that you can win on getting any spaded card which adds an extra bit to your bankroll. Not exactly a money vacuum.

It is cheaper to redraw than it is to draw. Staying on a losing hand affords no extra benefit.

yeah I miscalculate somtimes. So 7% is pretty low to get that ace thing. How much is the payment for other spade? But if all spade is include that means you got only around 25% to be winning and it is pretty bad too. It is like Spade: 3 others kinds and that is hard as I can say. Btw may be some freebies and let me try it. My id is erza and btw there is no chat box? This will be boring keep on playing without having any interaction with other players

Sending you 500 bits to try the game out.

Yeah, I have no chatbox. Being so small there would possibly be no others there. In the future we will add this. Just like a faucet and a reward system. These things are coming.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:54:55 AM

Your math is off.

Yeah, I have no chatbox. Being so small there would possibly be no others there. In the future we will add this. Just like a faucet and a reward system. These things are coming.

I just tried your site out. anyway there is no double your bet or divide bet? And you just stop the game in 2 match if you lose both of it so you will lose everything? I can't keep redraw it? I think your site is too simple and dont really have anything implement on it

Why I can't keep continue to play? It said that not enough bit to wagered? I have 1k bit there
Eddited
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:13:03 AM

you should at least give us a chance to try the game! You would be better if you had a faucet for that purpose.
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:27:12 AM

Your math is off.

I just tried your site out. anyway there is no double your bet or divide bet? And you just stop the game in 2 match if you lose both of it so you will lose everything? I can't keep redraw it? I think your site is too simple and dont really have anything implement on it

Why I can't keep continue to play? It said that not enough bit to wagered? I have 1k bit there
Eddited
Thanks for informing me of the 1000 bit limit. Will look into it.

You can double your bet! If you bet 10 bits and lose on a draw, you place your cursor over the betbox and change the value of the wager.

Yes, if you lose the draw and redraw, you lose both wagers.

No, you cannot keep redrawing. That would give the player an obvious advantage! MP would not accept the wager.

Try withdrawing some bits. Maybe take out 500 and place it in your MP wallet for the time being. That should free you up to play!
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:28:29 AM

you should at least give us a chance to try the game! You would be better if you had a faucet for that purpose.
Do you have a MP wallet? I can send you some bits to play for free!

I am running a personal promotion right now. PM me your MP name and I will send you 500 bits.
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:29:59 AM

I thought it was 10000 bits for free to each person xD But still good enough Tongue
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:33:18 AM

New Years Eve Promo:

I am currently giving away 10,000 free bits to anyone who PM's me their MP name! Must place bets at simplecryptogaming. Ends 1/1/2016 or when all 10,000 bits are gone!

Is that New Year promo is over Huh i think we are still in 2015 there is still few more hours left to enter into new year or you reduced the giveaway amount?
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:33:54 AM

I thought it was 10000 bits for free to each person xD But still good enough Tongue
Send me your MP name and I will give you 500 bits to play with!

I have several thousand left!
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:34:47 AM

New Years Eve Promo:

I am currently giving away 10,000 free bits to anyone who PM's me their MP name! Must place bets at simplecryptogaming. Ends 1/1/2016 or when all 10,000 bits are gone!

Is that New Year promo is over Huh i think we are still in 2015 there is still few more hours left to enter into new year or you reduced the giveaway amount?
We are still running the promo!

Send me your MP name and I will send you 500 bits to gamble at our site!

Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:57:09 AM

Thanks for this nice promo Wink i have received that but i am having problem to history of my previous games is that problem only with my side or that is not functional at the moment?
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:59:03 AM

Thanks for this nice promo Wink i have received that but i am having problem to history of my previous games is that problem only with my side or that is not functional at the moment?
No problem!

So, what exactly is wrong? Explain to me what you are trying to do and what happened.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: