Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:35:49 AM

---xx---

A buyer can simply tell the escrow service for example The gift card is not working and has no balance after using it and since the escrow guy have no idea if the card was valid or not he will just refund money back trust me.

---xx---

Seller will send code first to the escrow = he will check the code then escrow re-send the code to buyer.
myhlm (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:39:24 AM

---xx---

A buyer can simply tell the escrow service for example The gift card is not working and has no balance after using it and since the escrow guy have no idea if the card was valid or not he will just refund money back trust me.

---xx---

Seller will send code first to the escrow = he will check the code then escrow re-send the code to buyer.

Impossible Some Deals/cards have no online verification option and yh escrow must verify all deals witch they dont and they cant for some items.
amalref

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:42:19 AM

Impossible Some Deals/cards have no online verification option and yh escrow must verify all deals witch they dont.

Then i could only recommend to not buy gift cards from untrusted members.

Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:43:17 AM

Sending BTC first for a gift card is LESS SAFE. ESCROW is Safer then no escrow normally.

PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:44:01 AM

hi,

I just want to make somethings clear, if you are a seller accepting escrow well u can easly get scammed ... so how ?

Any escrow can easly get scammed even for physical goods the buyer can simply use an item than fuck it up and yeah he will tell the escrow guy its not working and if it was working than the buyer can simply Make it not working after using it fast Cool ... Trust me the buyer WILL SCAM
 YOU.

DO NOT TRUST ANY ESCROW SERVICE CAUSE THEY WILL SCREW YOU.

Scammer = Seller/Buyer.

Now lets see the mind blowing bullsh**t reactions  Cool
If you are selling a gift card with escrow have the escrow check the balance before giving it to the buyer or use an escrow that will teamviewer or some other way of watching the buyer enter the code on their own account.

For physical goods that's another easy one, insure your packages and have signature delivery. I think if you did it  this way you would get a neg trust or at least a neutral saying the item was shipped and then "arrived broken". A buyer might get away with this a few times but not that many, and still you would have to return it in most cases so you would only be using the item.

myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:50:12 AM

Sending BTC first for a gift card is LESS SAFE. ESCROW is Safer then no escrow normally.

No, Sending bitcoins first OR sending the item first are both NOT SAFE even with escrow.

hi,

I just want to make somethings clear, if you are a seller accepting escrow well u can easly get scammed ... so how ?

Any escrow can easly get scammed even for physical goods the buyer can simply use an item than fuck it up and yeah he will tell the escrow guy its not working and if it was working than the buyer can simply Make it not working after using it fast Cool ... Trust me the buyer WILL SCAM
 YOU.

Scammer = Seller/Buyer.

If you are selling a gift card with escrow have the escrow check the balance before giving it to the buyer or use an escrow that will teamviewer or some other way of watching the buyer enter the code on their own account.

For physical goods that's another easy one, insure your packages and have signature delivery. I think if you did it  this way you would get a neg trust or at least a neutral saying the item was shipped and then "arrived broken". A buyer might get away with this a few times but not that many, and still you would have to return it in most cases so you would only be using the item.

Than the escrow guy can easly put his self in danger since he will be connected to the buyer PC/Device and There are MANY (Private ) teamviwer exploits ALso the escrow guy will not be safe since he can also be tracked and some other things LIKE the buyer can easly inject a JS script that will show the card is NOT valid.

You said "A buyer might get away with this a few times"  

So the seller can just suck Balls for the few scam times ?
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:00:54 AM

KEYS and GIFTCARD  NOT RECOMENDED USE ESCROW SERVICE !!

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:01:46 AM

In NEITHER Party is a trusted member of the site then YES you need to use Escrow. If I was selling a gift card to @VOD or @THEYMOS I wouldn't care about escrow. BUT if I was selling a gift card to YOU? Escrow would be a must and vice versa.

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:03:44 AM

The only way someone would send BTC first is IF the person selling was a trusted member of the site PERIOD!!! and I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about HEAVY GREEN TRUST Members only. Those are the ONLY people I would even "CONSIDER" sending BTC first too.

myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:05:01 AM

In NEITHER Party is a trusted member of the site then YES you need to use Escrow. If I was selling a gift card to @VOD or @THEYMOS I wouldn't care about escrow. BUT if I was selling a gift card to YOU? Escrow would be a must and vice versa.

Dude have you even read my thread ? Escrow can be cheated plz read again thank u anyways.

KEYS and GIFTCARD  NOT RECOMENDED USE ESCROW SERVICE !!

Read the thread carefully EVEN physical goods are NOT SAFE So becarefull escrow wont help u trust me.
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:09:03 AM

No shit you "could" still get screwed. But escrow is safer than blindly sending money/a code to a member without trust. Nothing can ever be 100% foolproof.
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:22:08 AM

No shit you "could" still get screwed. But escrow is safer than blindly sending money/a code to a member without trust. Nothing can ever be 100% foolproof.

Yeah?  So its better than blindly sending items to a buyer without trust ? wow intersting...
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:23:23 AM

No, Sending bitcoins first OR sending the item first are both NOT SAFE even with escrow.

hi,

Any escrow can easly get scammed even for physical goods the buyer can simply use an item than fuck it up and yeah he will tell the escrow guy its not working and if it was working than the buyer can simply Make it not working after using it fast Cool ... Trust me the buyer WILL SCAM
 YOU.

Scammer = Seller/Buyer.

Than the escrow guy can easly put his self in danger since he will be connected to the buyer PC/Device and There are MANY (Private ) teamviwer exploits ALso the escrow guy will not be safe since he can also be tracked and some other things LIKE the buyer can easly inject a JS script that will show the card is NOT valid.

I'll tell you just what you told others, READ.

The buyer might get away with being able to break an item and get a refund, that doesn't stop them from having to return the item. Online stores and buyers do this all the time, as a buyer you could get in trouble for falsifying claims, even if the seller files the claims it is still based off of your word. And all you got was the use of the item for that one time.

If you have a problem with gift card escrows, stop using sketchy places, buy from someone that has done many transactions before or don't be cheap and buy the gift card from gyft. If its a gift card they don't sell find somewhere else. There is no infallible system, take your own precautions and protect yourself. As a seller don't sell cards that can't be verified or that you can't prove the balance of...

If you would like better reasons for escrow being unsafe there are a few threads in the scam accusation sub that you would find interest in. There are legitimate bad escrow experiences in there recently.

So what's your story? Did you get scammed as a seller or did a seller request escrow and you are complaining about it?
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:27:39 AM

hi,

YOU.

Scammer = Seller/Buyer.

I'll tell you just what you told others, READ.

The buyer might get away with being able to break an item and get a refund, that doesn't stop them from having to return the item. Online stores and buyers do this all the time, as a buyer you could get in trouble for falsifying claims, even if the seller files the claims it is still based off of your word. And all you got was the use of the item for that one time.

If you have a problem with gift card escrows, stop using sketchy places, buy from someone that has done many transactions before or don't be cheap and buy the gift card from gyft. If its a gift card they don't sell find somewhere else. There is no infallible system, take your own precautions and protect yourself. As a seller don't sell cards that can't be verified or that you can't prove the balance of...

If you would like better reasons for escrow being unsafe there are a few threads in the scam accusation sub that you would find interest in. There are legitimate bad escrow experiences in there recently.

So what's your story? Did you get scammed as a seller or did a seller request escrow and you are complaining about it?

Sir congrats you just reached the PURE BULLSHIT LEVEL .   Smiley

All your points are invalid and im unable to reply to u cause u seems didnt understand nothing above.

People like you are the reason for this world to always stay fucked up.

But yh thank u for the input.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:34:33 AM

- snip -

- snip -
That is the only thing that makes sense in the OP. I mean, I would not bother to use escrow that are not in the The Big 5 of this forum.
Take a look at master-P as reference. Escrow are not safe no more, IMO. Undecided

Life sucks.
tdde1

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:35:38 AM

So many ppl selling High rank accounts, so there's no way u have for certain that u r talking with the real account owner, so u can't trust in anyone just cuz he's a "Hero member" this days that doesn't mean sheeet!

PS: Let's take Master-p for example.
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:38:36 AM

- snip -

- snip -
That is the only thing that makes sense in the OP. I mean, I would not bother to use escrow that are not in the The Big 5 of this forum.
Take a look at master-P as reference. Escrow are not safe no more, IMO. Undecided

So many ppl selling High rank accounts, so there's no way u have for certain that u r talking with the real account owner, so u can't trust in anyone just cuz he's a "Hero member" this days that doesn't mean sheeet!

PS: Let's take Master-p for example.

You both have no idea what's the main point of this thread and its actually funny  Grin
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:46:07 AM

Actually there's more ways to scam even using escrow but I won't mention it I'll just let y'all keep thinking escrow is safe.

Finally i have a friend  Cool
Scorpian

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:58:40 AM

Using a legit escrow is way safer than avoiding using escrow altogether.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: