Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2017, 03:07:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Address you send money too does not exist.  (Read 7206 times)
lolxxxx

Activity: 854

SMM<Hire me to Promote your site-Marketing

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:38:28 PM

First of all if you are trying to sen bitcoins to an address which does not exist say you are trying to send money to (1QJmjiAZrapPyLUDUXYsR4YkGb22rvrC7W) This address but you accidentally typed something wrong in the addressees like (1QJmjiBCrapPyLUDUXYsR4YkGb22rvrC3A) Which do not exist then your transaction will not happen.
Other thing is if you just send transaction to an address which exist but not owned by anyone then you coins is gone if you are sending bitcoins to wrong address Means that the bitcoins you are trying to send to the address never created or never ever existed then you transaction will not be processed.

I am just a promoter of websites/coins. I do not force you to invest in anything also I do not recommend I am not responsible if you invest in any of it. I am paid for promotions and I only promote it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.