Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $1000+ Looking for Bitcoins  (Read 746 times)
swshf (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:37:11 AM

I have cash in hand and I'm looking to buy Bitcoins at the best rate possible. I can do Moneygram, Walmart2Walmart, Bank of America Transfer, Moneypak, PayPal (Verified), Gift Cards, or whatever. I'm not looking to do this all in one exchange and I would prefer to use escrow unless you're extremely trusted unless anyone is willing to go first which I doubt it since I know that I don't have any feedback on here but I do have tons of experience at buying and selling Bitcoins on another forum where I've done thousands of exchanges and I'm willing to prove it to anyone. So please contact me if you're interested in dealing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:25:41 AM

I have cash in hand and I'm looking to buy Bitcoins at the best rate possible. I can do Moneygram, Walmart2Walmart, Bank of America Transfer, Moneypak, PayPal (Verified), Gift Cards, or whatever. I'm not looking to do this all in one exchange and I would prefer to use escrow unless you're extremely trusted unless anyone is willing to go first which I doubt it since I know that I don't have any feedback on here but I do have tons of experience at buying and selling Bitcoins on another forum where I've done thousands of exchanges and I'm willing to prove it to anyone. So please contact me if you're interested in dealing.

You should have kept some of the BTC you used to have when you were on before https://blockchain.info/address/187ZEh7spi9s3wXfUDUEqgwxGYyTfqiPgv Wink

IN any event, you'd be better off dealing with one of the traders who buys and sells here.

(and don't forget, PayPal is reversible)

swshf (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:43:16 AM

You should have kept some of the BTC you used to have when you were on before https://blockchain.info/address/187ZEh7spi9s3wXfUDUEqgwxGYyTfqiPgv Wink

IN any event, you'd be better off dealing with one of the traders who buys and sells here.

(and don't forget, PayPal is reversible)

Haha yeah I still have access to that address I just no longer use it but as you can see I've done quite a bit of buying and selling of Bitcoins with it. And yeah I know that PayPal is reversible which is why I'm offering other payment methods besides just PayPal. My PayPal account is verified though and the money would be coming from balance. I'm not here to scam nor to be scammed.
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:25:44 AM

i can do it for you via moneygram and wu Smiley?

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
swshf (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:05:37 PM

i can do it for you via moneygram and wu Smiley?

Alright at what rate?
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:28:14 PM

WU @ 5%, or i can use some vanillas, pm me
Ptv2

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:33:05 PM

WU Or Money Gram

Accept Able Pm Me Thanks

btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:47:24 PM

I can do Reloadit cards. I think you can put up to $500 on each.

I can do WU also. Fast release on my side as I will pickup online.
swshf (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:28:49 PM

For everyone posting please give me a rate as well as payment option since I'm looking for the cheapest deals.
btz1

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

pm sent
Ptv2

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 10:35:08 AM

For everyone posting please give me a rate as well as payment option since I'm looking for the cheapest deals.

Pm Sent...... My Rate Cry

swshf (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:11:10 PM

Still looking for BTC, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: