Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★  (Read 52630 times)
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:08:26 AM

Waking up and  seeing developments like these having happened to a coin you put some BTC into gives a really good feeling.
After I went to bed yesterday I got nearly 20 K more for peanuts, it was added to IPOMiner and Bittrex (ATM trading over 500 sat)
Almost makes me want to go back to bed seeing as all the good things happen while I'm asleep.

Anyway can't wait to see what the future has in store for this one. Keep it up.

A special thanks again to BTCKYLE  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:04:49 AM

waiting for the roadmap before my moves =)

congrats for Trex
emceea

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:16:29 AM

Nice work Mike and community, this coin is going places
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 03:03:20 PM

Great to see IPOminer adding MND, they don't just add any coin!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:42:19 PM

Impressive! Its on trex already Smiley

It's nothing special. Bittrex adds a lot of scam coins and with a daily 250-350 btc volume (mainly make by bots). Poloniex would be something.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
mwheeleruk (OP)

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:03:36 PM

MindCoin Linux Wallet Build added to OP, shout out to TheCryptoWorld on assistance.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
psomas2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

Coinorium is back to the game!

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:12:28 PM

MindCoin now has an official affiliation with C-CEX as the official place to trade MindCoin!

Here are BTC and USD trading pairs:

https://c-cex.com/?p=mnd-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=mnd-usd

Also our tradable to LTC and DOGE:

https://c-cex.com/?p=mnd-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=mnd-doge

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:56:50 PM

MindCoin now has an official affiliation with C-CEX as the official place to trade MindCoin!

What do you mean with official affiliation ? You're partnering with them ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:37:17 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 07:54:42 PM by BanzaiBTC

Oh well, I don't hate c-cex. They have been around a long time now and are improving a lot lately imo. If you ignore the ICO's that is.. But I hate almost all ICO's Wink

3 exchanges in a few days is not bad at all these days.. Keep up the good work!
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:52:15 PM

Let me answer please. It's a charity project and our contribution here is free of charge addition to all our market and services (4 markets trading including fiat, tx explorer and merchant). Thus we affiliate and support this project. MND has our full support free of charge.

jonn4y

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:54:31 PM

Let me answer please. It's a charity project and our contribution here is free of charge addition to all our market and services (4 markets trading including fiat, tx explorer and merchant). Thus we affiliate and support this project. MND has our full support free of charge.

That is really nice to do for a charity project especially with the current news from "that" other exchange
emceea

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:59:22 PM

A rare manifestation of charitable warmth in what is often quite a cold, faceless industry. Good on yer
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:29:48 PM

How long of a partnership is this? I get really sick of exchanges listing coins just so they can delist them a month later and steal all the coins left on the exchange.

A 5 year partnership would be great!

mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:01:13 PM

How long of a partnership is this? I get really sick of exchanges listing coins just so they can delist them a month later and steal all the coins left on the exchange.

MND isn't a coin to appear then disappear based on a price, it's a support coin for the Mental Health Community. The price of the coin wont affect any further development of the coin. With a backing such as the above, pretty much shows the ability for the crypto community to do good for once.

mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:20:18 PM

Please remove Suprnova from the OP.

Thanks

Really not sure why your against the cause, but we'll honour that. Could you give us until 23:00 GMT to advise the network.

mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:25:52 PM

Please remove Suprnova from the OP.

Thanks

Really not sure why your against the cause, but we'll honour that. Could you give us until 23:00 GMT to advise the network.

Pool will stay up as long as there is hash, don't worry, I just want it removed from the OP under these circumstances.

What circumstances? PM if easier.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:40:39 PM

MND isn't a coin to appear then disappear based on a price, it's a support coin for the Mental Health Community. The price of the coin wont affect any further development of the coin. With a backing such as the above, pretty much shows the ability for the crypto community to do good for once.

Coins can disappear after being delisted from exchanges. It kills communities/ It's a horrible thing. Exchanges sometimes hold 70% of all coins.

Code for code, C-cex is the best exchange out right now. I hope they get more volume and become bigger than bittrex one day. C-cex offers a lot of services to support coins, my fav is a "check out" button for online shopping carts.

If c-cex can confirm they will service this coin for 5 years without a delisting, I will definitely be into this coin.

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:54:13 PM

If c-cex can confirm they will service this coin for 5 years without a delisting, I will definitely be into this coin.

Here what I can to confirm:

Coin will never be delisted untill it does not need for trading. If there will be absolutely no trading volume during 3 months - coins will be removed according to our usual removal procedure as for all other coins before (e-mail announce, twitter, chat and "news section" on trading page, 2 weeks for withdrawals plus several more days. Usually we give 3-4 weeks. But even if there request for withdrawals from users after that - we serve it if time is reasonable).

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:06:00 AM

Here what I can to confirm:

Coin will never be delisted untill it does not need for trading. If there will be absolutely no trading volume during 3 months - coins will be removed according to our usual removal procedure as for all other coins before (e-mail announce, twitter, chat and "news section" on trading page, 2 weeks for withdrawals plus several more days. Usually we give 3-4 weeks. But even if there request for withdrawals from users after that - we serve it if time is reasonable).

This is my only problem with c-cex. Whether trading is happening or not I don't think you should delist coins. Take some responsibility for coins not having trading volume on c-cex. Have you ever thought it is c-cex's problem that a coin doesn't get any volume on c-cex?

If you become more loyal to cryptocoins and list/service them for 5 year terms I could see c-cex becoming the biggest exchange.

If c-cex continues their delisting policy, c-cex will just remain in their current grouping of garbage exchanges with BITTREX/DELISTREX/SHITTREX where stupid people trade shit coins.

Try to be more professional about things. No professional investment firm wants to buy a coin on c-cex if you can't guarantee they will be able to sell it on c-cex in 5 years. Become a professional trading exchange where professionals trade cryptocoins and blockchain technology.

c-cex has some huge potential to help everyone including themselves immensely. It's too bad they can't see the potential and end up just imitating other bad exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: