Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Buy] Account Publisher  (Read 2289 times)
thienlonghue (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:53:44 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 09:50:27 AM by thienlonghue

i wanna buy account this
1. Appflood (Affiliate.appflood.com) ->25$ per account
2. Yeahmobi (Affiliate.yeahmobi.com) --> 25$ per account
who can reg account or want sell it.
I will buy it.

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:29:02 AM

Registering account seems pretty straight forward for these website.what problem you run into?
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:33:40 AM

Registering account seems pretty straight forward for these website.what problem you run into?
If you have, sell to me Cheesy. Site need info US confirm. I don't have it.
PM me my friend Smiley.
Tks If can reg i will buy many accounts

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
coaltin

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

please also mention price u are paying per account.
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:17:06 AM

please also mention price u are paying per account.
Check pm !

noel57

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:25:17 AM

Yeahmobi accepts new member easily though i dont know of others however how do you resolve cash out problem after buying this accounts due to billing address and the name on the account?

thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:46:58 AM

Yeahmobi accepts new member easily though i dont know of others however how do you resolve cash out problem after buying this accounts due to billing address and the name on the account?
I don't care how to you can sign up.
Only need fresh account, you can fake info, fake ssn,.v.v.
Only need account activated.

DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:16:12 AM

How much are you paying for this? PM me, please. Thanks!
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:51:42 AM

How much are you paying for this? PM me, please. Thanks!
check pm

thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:42:19 PM

bump. today i wwant buy 1 acc fresh yeahmobi and appflood
update first post?.

tks all

Phlin1981

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:46:08 AM

i wanna buy account this
1. Appflood (Affiliate.appflood.com)
2. Yeahmobi (Affiliate.yeahmobi.com)
I will buy it.
31/12: need 1 acc frsh appflood and 1 acc yeahmobi
If you can give me a price estimate for each account I might be able to help you out.
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:48:08 AM

i wanna buy account this
1. Appflood (Affiliate.appflood.com)
2. Yeahmobi (Affiliate.yeahmobi.com)
I will buy it.
31/12: need 1 acc frsh appflood and 1 acc yeahmobi
If you can give me a price estimate for each account I might be able to help you out.
check pm.
------
continue to buy
50$ per account. INFO US
....Tks all

coaltin

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:51:04 AM

This user is a time waster.Don't deal.He will have long skype convo and then will ask to initiate escrow and would never reply.
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:57:48 AM

This user is a time waster.Don't deal.He will have long skype convo and then will ask to initiate escrow and would never reply.
i looking for escrow  because i'm newbie.
i want buy account.

polvb

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:22:29 PM

getting yeahmobi and appflood is tough since yeahmobi ask for revenue verification and similar process with personal calling with appflood.You may get mobivista and stick by.
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:31:50 PM

getting yeahmobi and appflood is tough since yeahmobi ask for revenue verification and similar process with personal calling with appflood.You may get mobivista and stick by.
I know that but some guys can reg.
I don't know method.

thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:33:19 AM

Continue to buy
Updated list on #1

bitcoinear

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:49:25 AM

If you are really interested then I could create two accounts. Let me know, how you want to handle the payment. Escrow?
thienlonghue (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:23:47 AM

If you are really interested then I could create two accounts. Let me know, how you want to handle the payment. Escrow?
Yep. Contact me Smiley

bitcoinear

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:05:24 PM

Okay, pm'ed you. I made you a suggestion because of the BTC price and escrow. Let me know what you think.

Yep. Contact me Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: