Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] - LITEDOGE [Scrypt P.O.W, P.O.S 2.0, Ongoing Develoment 2023]  (Read 96300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

Is this project dead?
I don't see any news about it.
Not sure, think the OP is working on another project.

I just have a few speculative coins held back as i think the price will pump at the start of next year

Anybody still staking?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:03:16 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 02:21:15 AM by toeshe

i need action or i will dump soon hard 300m holder dont make me bury youii want action now... dev should pm soon i will dump by sunday for sure
ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

I'm still staking. Rewards seems to be 500LDOGE every 7h

I really like the coin. It's quite fast, and very friendly concept. I am a bit concerned that the website stopped working recently, but all the wallets can still be downloaded from other sources.

As for speculation, if you want to see the value increase, then remove the sell orders since they create resistance for P&D

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:55:33 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 07:06:23 PM by starmman

I'm still staking. Rewards seems to be 500LDOGE every 7h

I really like the coin. It's quite fast, and very friendly concept. I am a bit concerned that the website stopped working recently, but all the wallets can still be downloaded from other sources.

As for speculation, if you want to see the value increase, then remove the sell orders since they create resistance for P&D
I've only got a few sells in place periodically but nothing enough to cause much resistance, think that the coin will do better in a few months time when the Chinese year of the dog kicks in - so worth holding on to a few
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:45:10 PM

I was looking at this coin as one of my friend recommended this to me. I was trying to open the official website however it seems to down since couple of days. I am not sure why. Is this coin still worth buying? Are there any recent development being done by the dev or people are just holding the coin and staking?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

I was looking at this coin as one of my friend recommended this to me. I was trying to open the official website however it seems to down since couple of days. I am not sure why. Is this coin still worth buying? Are there any recent development being done by the dev or people are just holding the coin and staking?
IMO at current price its fine to buy but only as a risky speculation (don't go all in), don't think there will be much dev or updates, however woth a punt, if price is down to 1 sat - you can double your money if it hits 2 sat again, and even more when it gets higher. Risk is that all LDOGE is sold and is at 0 sat for a while (or even forever) - personally, I think it'll be back up at the end of the year...
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

IMO at current price its fine to buy but only as a risky speculation (don't go all in), don't think there will be much dev or updates, however woth a punt, if price is down to 1 sat - you can double your money if it hits 2 sat again, and even more when it gets higher. Risk is that all LDOGE is sold and is at 0 sat for a while (or even forever) - personally, I think it'll be back up at the end of the year...

Thank you for your response. I agree that what I found was that there hasn't been any recent development on this coin for good amount of time. Also the website is down for weeks now. The current buying rate is 3 sats and when i look at the market history i see that many people dumped this coin at 2sats. Possibly these are the only who got it at 1sat or something. I am not sure. I have my friend who stakes around 33k of ldoge and gets roughly 500 ldoge a day from his investment. But the concern here is, even if you get 500ldoge per day, with price not moving up, this will just be a bag of load, especially where there's no buying power or perhaps no change in the coin price.

What's your thought?
viparmenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

Which Web site are you talking about

http://www.ldoge.tech/ is not and were not down any time.

So stop trolling.

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

Which Web site are you talking about

http://www.ldoge.tech/ is not and were not down any time.

So stop trolling.

The site was down and it's not just me who complained about this. If you go back the threads a bit you would see people saying that the site wasn't working. It never worked for me until now when I checked and it started working. So anyways, good that it started working. I can let the people who asked me about this.

Thank you for your response and have a nice day.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

Thank you for your response. I agree that what I found was that there hasn't been any recent development on this coin for good amount of time. Also the website is down for weeks now. The current buying rate is 3 sats and when i look at the market history i see that many people dumped this coin at 2sats. Possibly these are the only who got it at 1sat or something. I am not sure. I have my friend who stakes around 33k of ldoge and gets roughly 500 ldoge a day from his investment. But the concern here is, even if you get 500ldoge per day, with price not moving up, this will just be a bag of load, especially where there's no buying power or perhaps no change in the coin price.

What's your thought?

For me, I've just bought a few hundred thousand, if I lose them (price=0) it wont make a dent on my portfolio, the purcahse was purely from profit made out of other coins - if the price goes up to 8-10sat or higher then its a pretty tidy profit, rinse and repeat if/when the price drops again. so depends if you can afford to lose or not.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

What's your thought?

For me, I've just bought a few hundred thousand, if I lose them (price=0) it wont make a dent on my portfolio, the purcahse was purely from profit made out of other coins - if the price goes up to 8-10sat or higher then its a pretty tidy profit, rinse and repeat if/when the price drops again. so depends if you can afford to lose or not.

I appreciate you writing back your thoughts on this. It surely helps people make some decision when it comes to investment. I am going to relay these details to some of the folks whom have asked me details about this coin and looking forward to some investment in ldoge. I truly value your feedback and assistance in understanding this coin.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

What's your thought?

I appreciate you writing back your thoughts on this. It surely helps people make some decision when it comes to investment. I am going to relay these details to some of the folks whom have asked me details about this coin and looking forward to some investment in ldoge. I truly value your feedback and assistance in understanding this coin.

You're welcome - and good luck however you decide to invest =)
simon_ngo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:54:24 AM

I think you should take a look at ECC, it's a great coin with great community
leslie4u

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:15:48 AM

Can you share a working link to download the wallet and also what are your thoughts about this coin? I see that it was dumped quite hard. The POS for this coin is 25% which looks decent as compared to other coins who offer high ROI and then these coins eventually die. I feel nowdays, each new day brings in new coin. Ldoge might pay just 500Ldoge at the moment but people say that it is still a stable coin and good to hold for long term. For me, it is more of stability and continuous development with decent ROI which plays an important role while selecting a coin. I would hold Ldoge however get me the details of ECC please if you can.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:49:16 AM

Can you share a working link to download the wallet and also what are your thoughts about this coin? I see that it was dumped quite hard. The POS for this coin is 25% which looks decent as compared to other coins who offer high ROI and then these coins eventually die. I feel nowdays, each new day brings in new coin. Ldoge might pay just 500Ldoge at the moment but people say that it is still a stable coin and good to hold for long term. For me, it is more of stability and continuous development with decent ROI which plays an important role while selecting a coin. I would hold Ldoge however get me the details of ECC please if you can.

PoS coins with such a high reward are not made for the future - hyperinflation is all but guaranteed unless you are staking a lot, for me 7% ROI is the maximum for me to consider. if all ECC were being staked the total new supply would be 17,028,743 per day, that's a lot to dump.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:52:28 AM

Lots of coins are slowly rebounding from the crazy BTC bull.  Have faith in the little doge longer term.  Wish trex would list it again.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

Lots of coins are slowly rebounding from the crazy BTC bull.  Have faith in the little doge longer term.  Wish trex would list it again.
Think it will rise when big DOGE rises next - which should at least be start of 2018 and hopefully before
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Think it will rise when big DOGE rises next - which should at least be start of 2018 and hopefully before

LDOGE has come a long ways compared to many of copy paste so called devs that just abandons all their coins.

servanius

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Well after all this jears gone bay where is the android wallet in your step plan its shows but by development just nothing this coin is not so great as you talk about .
It never take,s off to the moon you talk to muts and dont do what the poster says
Imean look at crocodile it starts this augustus and it has evrything you can think off i cant say that off this shittycoin cald litedoge.i waited 2 jears and nothing news has happend its all bla bla buy my ldoge only maxlee pumped  and dumpted.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

Well after all this jears gone bay where is the android wallet in your step plan its shows but by development just nothing this coin is not so great as you talk about .
It never take,s off to the moon you talk to muts and dont do what the poster says
Imean look at crocodile it starts this augustus and it has evrything you can think off i cant say that off this shittycoin cald litedoge.i waited 2 jears and nothing news has happend its all bla bla buy my ldoge only maxlee pumped  and dumpted.
iOS and Android Wallet are bountys. That simply means that a developer receives some LDOGE, if he develops an iOS/Android Wallet. Howsoever, nobody is really interested for the bounty yet.
Apart from this, Litedoge surged several times to a new level in the past thanks to the social media networks.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: