Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: get 0.001  (Read 1141 times)
nor9865 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

Do you see a click from "FRANCE"?
if no...sorry
if yes...it's a gift...

please tell me...

nothing from france but i see 3 clicks from belgium. thanks. if you want me to send you a "gift", send me your btc address in public

it's not from me then...
ok thanks for your honesty. probably genuine clicks

see our trust points...so you can see that we are honnest (lol)

ive been "accused" of someone i am not, so honestly i dont give a damn about trust points. a lot of people just accuse others because they have problem with themselves. its psychology.
like the usa is a scared of attacks and thus gets paranoid and attack other countries. its just logic and psychology. so trust points isnt a problem unless proven

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:19:48 PM

if no...sorry
if yes...it's a gift...

please tell me...

nothing from france but i see 3 clicks from belgium. thanks. if you want me to send you a "gift", send me your btc address in public

it's not from me then...

ive been "accused" of someone i am not, so honestly i dont give a damn about trust points. a lot of people just accuse others because they have problem with themselves. its psychology.
like the usa is a scared of attacks and thus gets paranoid and attack other countries. its just logic and psychology. so trust points isnt a problem unless proven

Same for me...i'm taken for a scammer because i give out satoshi for free in systems...and so since over 20 years...but people here believe my systems are ponzi's and believe i want rob people (lol)

nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:47:31 PM

if no...sorry
if yes...it's a gift...

please tell me...

it's not from me then...

Same for me...i'm taken for a scammer because i give out satoshi for free in systems...and so since over 20 years...but people here believe my systems are ponzi's and believe i want rob people (lol)

your clicks are ok. you did 1 click. and it got accepted. if you want to earn, be my guest. if not, well thank you for the click.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:52:41 PM

if no...sorry
if yes...it's a gift...

please tell me...

it's not from me then...

your clicks are ok. you did 1 click. and it got accepted. if you want to earn, be my guest. if not, well thank you for the click.

glad to hear it...
i will click tomorrow remember me it if I forget...
if you become enough rich I would be pleased if you invest it in my U2cloudmining...
so if you are lucky you will see it back with profit (lol)

PS:
I will try again once now.

nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:56:23 PM

if no...sorry
if yes...it's a gift...

please tell me...

it's not from me then...

glad to hear it...
i will click tomorrow remember me it if I forget...
if you become enough rich I would be pleased if you invest it in my U2cloudmining...
so if you are lucky you will see it back with profit (lol)

PS:
I will try again once now.

a long way from being rich lol.

if the technique works. i will be getting 20-40euro per month only. its passive income.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:59:28 PM

you should seen an other one...
so enough for today.

nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:04:37 PM

you should seen an other one...
so enough for today.

yes thank you man.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:23:15 AM

dude im interest to do that...can you send me the link?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: