Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:04:27 PM

on my own experience

1. Buy and sell ( buy low, sell high)
2. signature campaign
3. gambling and hyip investment (to risky not recommended you might lose your money) you need to play smart
4. faucet ( it you have a lot of time)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:24:46 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin is definitely the signature campaigns. The second best is gambling. After that, everything is crap.
I acknowledge that the signature campaign is very profitable. and I agree to put it in the first way. but for gambling. I think. there are many ways that you can use and put it in the second position.
gambling is the last option
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:05:30 PM

on my own experience

1. Buy and sell ( buy low, sell high)
2. signature campaign
3. gambling and hyip investment (to risky not recommended you might lose your money) you need to play smart
4. faucet ( it you have a lot of time)

wow, you write a brief and incomplete.
Well, I know of are some quick ways to search on the internet bitcoin  Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:59:10 PM

The easiest way is by playing faucet. You can get some mbtc there. very easy san was enjoyable. all free.

How many hours you need to spend to get some mbtc from faucet only? It is not worth enough imo, faucet is a good thing for newbie who has just started to know and earn some satoshi before they start willing to spend their own money to buy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:37:35 AM

The easiest way is by playing faucet. You can get some mbtc there. very easy san was enjoyable. all free.

are you sure you will spend your 1hours just for 1.000 satosi  Cheesy,
i think sign campaign is more better, more popular too

Smiley
nope. 1 hour you can do a lot of claims. not just one site. you can do so at various sites. There are many faucet sites out there . if you want to try. you can get 300k satoshi perday

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:28:04 PM

The thing is you can get 300 k satoshis daily but how long it takes to get those income?I used to play faucets and i get out of it low payments and a return always inside needed to reach cashout and to make such income alone nowadays from faucets i consider a waste,with referals isnt for sure thats why several rotators being made trying to get active referals earning without pain.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:36:29 PM

There are various methods to earn Bitcoin. You need to fix to a particular activity and keep on doing your best. One such activity which needs more attention is the trading with investment.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:22:00 PM

There are various methods to earn Bitcoin. You need to fix to a particular activity and keep on doing your best. One such activity which needs more attention is the trading with investment.
especially you have to try all ways to get bitcoin. so you know every experince of the way and to choose which way suitable to get bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:32:33 PM

Get bitcoin? Well I think the best way is mining and trading. Do you think that the volatility will grow up in the next period?
nope. I think if bitcoin users continues to grow. fluctuations will be reduced. Do you know. because now a lot of users who have more than 1000 BTC. so if they sell bitcoin. bitcoin prices will quickly fall.
if many users. certainly will not be a lot of bitcoin prices fluctuate

trading could good for grow btc

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:47:11 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
i think all that way is god and should on top rank,that all way simple and almost can doing by everyone,i just suggest you to doing what you do now,and focus on it,if you give more time on earn bitcoin,i'm sure you will get good amount of bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

Smiley
nope. 1 hour you can do a lot of claims. not just one site. you can do so at various sites. There are many faucet sites out there . if you want to try. you can get 300k satoshi perday

300k satoshis is just 9M satoshis or 0.09 BTC in a month, do you think its worth your time, effort , and electricity? include also the boredom you get waiting and solving captchas. come to think of it.

also 300k satoshis isn't guaranteed at all Roll Eyes
crypto-boy

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:56:30 PM

Make a bitcoin loan  Smiley
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

That's insane I guess... loans could give you bitcoin, the collateral would be a problem specially if we are in need of bigger amount, and the interest too might be too big.. lending should never be an option specially if you don't have any asset for collateral..

crypto-boy

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:17:33 PM

That's insane I guess... loans could give you bitcoin, the collateral would be a problem specially if we are in need of bigger amount, and the interest too might be too big.. lending should never be an option specially if you don't have any asset for collateral..

Yes I agree but sometime it helps..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

How many hours you need to spend to get some mbtc from faucet only? It is not worth enough imo, faucet is a good thing for newbie who has just started to know and earn some satoshi before they start willing to spend their own money to buy.
when you start and do not know the signature. as well as your rank is not sufficient then the faucet is the beginning of everything. I come from the first bitcoin faucet. never underestimate the faucet !!.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:53:34 PM

Smiley

no need to compare the faucet with the signature campaign. it is obviously very far.

even hunting giveaway better than faucet lol

im giveaway hunter too Tongue
use google.com, cryptocointalk, bitcoingarden etc.
but giveaway not come everyweek, sometimes come each 3-4month
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:27:10 PM

Well its amazing for me we keep being able to collect bitcoins from free,being with faucets,games,task ,signatures,we can and will keep making money with bitcoin,before at fiat this were something that just some were able to do.Now all people with a knowhow and speaking english or not can make and get around 50dollars month ,before we worked all month to get 5 dollars atleast for me i were a ptc clicker and well my balance alone were a nightmare the wasted time to earn soo low.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:47:48 PM

giveaways are everywhere and anytime if you can maximize your searching activity. 3-4 months is exaggerated. just on a local facebook group alone there is guy who give away free bits every other day. you can also stay on gambling sites chat like PD and luckyb.it that have rainbot that will give you some bits out of nowhere Cheesy
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:50:49 AM

giveaways are everywhere and anytime if you can maximize your searching activity. 3-4 months is exaggerated. just on a local facebook group alone there is guy who give away free bits every other day. you can also stay on gambling sites chat like PD and luckyb.it that have rainbot that will give you some bits out of nowhere Cheesy

i hate gambling and im not interesting with gambling giveaway, that's why i can say the giveaway come only each 3-4 month. Im waiting the biggest giveaway like stellar Roll Eyes
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 10:23:54 AM

i hate gambling and im not interesting with gambling giveaway, that's why i can say the giveaway come only each 3-4 month. Im waiting the biggest giveaway like stellar Roll Eyes
Oh giveawayhunters everywhere.
This one of my way to earn bitcoin without a hassle.
And of course its free.

A while ago i read an article that blood donator pays them in bitcoins i dont remember wheres that hospital, So its one of the easiest to earn money. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: