Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:40:29 AM

Quote author=avw1982 link=topic=1309061.msg14439313#msg14439313 date=1459915549]
From that list just avoid the cloud mining,the others ways sure are good but the best from those all is signatures that can give you a residual income ,even knowing that trading may bring you better results.

Even I thinking the same, Signature campaign that can pay high than any other way unless if you have capital to buy asic miner and also you have a free electricity. Because i think mining is not profitable right if you have monthly bill for electricity because of high difficulty.
If you willing to have some bitcoins i will suggest if you have some money or fiat convert it into bitcoin...
[/quote]

#avw1982
Have seen people mention fiat ever since I'm on this forum but none of them say what fiat is. Could you?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:42:09 AM

From that list just avoid the cloud mining,the others ways sure are good but the best from those all is signatures that can give you a residual income ,even knowing that trading may bring you better results.
should we don't believe cloud mining like cex.io who has exist and still legit since long time ago?
cloud mining are ridiclious way to gerow our bitcoin,its have high risk level,but also its good way for people who have invest so many bitcoin. earn bitcoin depending how much we have brave to invest or hardwork for me.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:55:34 PM

should we don't believe cloud mining like cex.io who has exist and still legit since long time ago?
cloud mining are ridiclious way to gerow our bitcoin,its have high risk level,but also its good way for people who have invest so many bitcoin. earn bitcoin depending how much we have brave to invest or hardwork for me.

No doubt, few site of cloud mining is still legit and profitable. I suggest that you choose cloud mining site which can give you many profit.
Almost all effort to gain the bitcoin have some risk to do including trading but if you have known about trading and have trading skill you will take up many profit.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:09:11 PM

No doubt, few site of cloud mining is still legit and profitable. I suggest that you choose cloud mining site which can give you many profit.
Almost all effort to gain the bitcoin have some risk to do including trading but if you have known about trading and have trading skill you will take up many profit.
I agree with this one. Sometimes people risk their bits in bitcoin cloud mining but will end up lost because some of them are scams, so better watch out.  Trading is better, as you are the one manipulating your own profit in a way
I suggest that you try trading. It's good, safe, profit guaranteed as long as you call the right shots.
Also, you can try to do gambling, though it's a lot more risky than trading.
Trading is not easy i you have no knowledge how trading works you cant make a profit.. better to join in signaturecampaign to make bitcoins or if you are a good skills like programming you can offer it in services section.. you can make more bitcoins if you have professional skills..
I agree, but there are a lot of opportunities in trading. It might be a problem at first, but doing some research about trading may give them a good start. Signature campaigns are also good, it just might take a while for newbies for that since most of the signature campaigns require at least a Jr. Member.

How does the trading thing work?
Trading works like foreign exchange/trading. Buy altcoins using bitcoins on a low price then sell them high. It's important that you have to be patient and strategic in doing so. Though forex is a bit different with cryptocurrency trading, the concept is just the same.

Ok. Could you provide me where I can buy the altcoin,where I can know the fall/rise of it price and where to sell it.
You can check the altcoin trading section of this forum for suggestions

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:31:44 PM

Bitcoin i snow competing with many altcoins. Lets see how does it go this year.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:38:23 PM

i know that there is some cloud mining site legit and profitable but the deficulty is geting high each day so you need to learn how to trade to make profit and have a skill to add is better than placing your bitcoin in some site and wait for profit you need to work for money. so even if you don't have trading skill just try to learn with a little amount first then make that skill bring you money.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:31:28 PM

OP didn't consider faucet owners and website owners. he was only mentioned faucet users, I think making your own faucet and earning bitcoin through advertisements and referrals is also a great way to earn money. some faucets on the web getting thousands of viewers every day, they surely earn huge profit.

Absolutely, having a good faucet with many active members is a good way to earn money. One of the best faucet is freebitco.in imo, once you can make a faucet like this so you can earn a decent amount daily or weekly through advertisement.

Currently faucets owners are taking a battle against bots,that just collect the pot and nothign else,the people must understand that faucets is a two side,you share a reward and you expect the user contribute to you dont need to be all days,but you can support faucet owners,daily the same way you claim.I see people complaning about to claim 100 satoshis or less from some faucets,if all do their task right those could be 500 and even 1000satoshis,but people dont care soo isnt a easy profitable system.

This will be the first time I will hear about this. Infact, most people don't know this,so how can a faucet user make a contribute?

Well i believe you are new at crypto world,but anyway all faucets has advertisements on their pages,their source of income,if you use the faucet just to claim and dont click ads you arent supporting the faucet,soo the rates can go down or the faucet close.Doesnt mean you have to click but if you claim lets say 5000satoshis from a faucet daily you can easy make 1 click to help the faucet to keep running.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:55:54 PM

Don't gamble your bitcoin with roullete/dice sites, you will just lose your Tiiiimmmeeee Smiley Yes you'll win but you'll lose also
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:50:27 AM

Best ways.. #Faucets.. #Signature.. #Trading...
I suggest to you #Trading...
most people only use it three ways. I think if this only can you know?
The third way because it was too mainstream. you need not mention it. people already know about it
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:06:38 AM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

will you please tell me where and how  can I earn bitcoin with Pools. I never heard about that any where. any link or website where we can earn bitcoin. and how much possible?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
hulla

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:46:16 PM

OP didn't consider faucet owners and website owners. he was only mentioned faucet users, I think making your own faucet and earning bitcoin through advertisements and referrals is also a great way to earn money. some faucets on the web getting thousands of viewers every day, they surely earn huge profit.

Absolutely, having a good faucet with many active members is a good way to earn money. One of the best faucet is freebitco.in imo, once you can make a faucet like this so you can earn a decent amount daily or weekly through advertisement.

Currently faucets owners are taking a battle against bots,that just collect the pot and nothign else,the people must understand that faucets is a two side,you share a reward and you expect the user contribute to you dont need to be all days,but you can support faucet owners,daily the same way you claim.I see people complaning about to claim 100 satoshis or less from some faucets,if all do their task right those could be 500 and even 1000satoshis,but people dont care soo isnt a easy profitable system.

This will be the first time I will hear about this. Infact, most people don't know this,so how can a faucet user make a contribute?

Well i believe you are new at crypto world,but anyway all faucets has advertisements on their pages,their source of income,if you use the faucet just to claim and dont click ads you arent supporting the faucet,soo the rates can go down or the faucet close.Doesnt mean you have to click but if you claim lets say 5000satoshis from a faucet daily you can easy make 1 click to help the faucet to keep running.

Ok. Now I understand and I will do that from now on cos I will be happy if the faucet use increase from 600 sato

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

Ok. Now I understand and I will do that from now on cos I will be happy if the faucet use increase from 600 sato
600 satoshi such a very small amount why dont you try to do some task in services section that you can make more in 600 satoshi.. doing task like data entry and other task like sign up ang you will receive more satoshi..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:52:41 AM

yes that's was the best ways to get bitcoin,but i'm not recomend trading to earn bitcoin,its have high risk,and its not good for newbie,i suggest you to more focus on faucet and signature campaign.

DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:45:58 PM

yes that's was the best ways to get bitcoin,but i'm not recomend trading to earn bitcoin,its have high risk,and its not good for newbie,i suggest you to more focus on faucet and signature campaign.
There are a lot of ways to get some Bitcoins, and the best way is to have a signature campaign because so you will earn more money with it and you are losing nothing and that is the best.
If you have already Bitcoin you also can trade to make some profit if you are waiting for a good price increase.
hulla

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:06:55 PM

600 satoshi such a very small amount why dont you try to do some task in services section that you can make more in 600 satoshi.. doing task like data entry and other task like sign up ang you will receive more satoshi..

Oh really but I checked the service section acouple of days back and all I found was people trying to sell some stuff. Besides, I make 600 satoshi in 10 mins. Can I make more than that in service section?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:17:29 PM

Agreed, as a beginner in bitcoin or as a newbie giving preference to signature campaign and faucets is the best option rather than the interesting as well hard methods of earning through gambling and trading.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:59:09 PM

Faucets doesnt give that much amount of coins
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:39:28 PM

I'd like to know a good way to earn bitcoins too, who wouldn't?  Grin

That being said, yes, faucets don't pay that much, but at least it's relatively hassle free. Plus, you can do it anywhere you have internet connection, so at least you can spend some downtime productively.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:55:11 PM

Yes indeed, trading is the best thing that you can do now on this moment because the value is now not even that high to sell it with a good profit.
So it is better if you are holding for a longer time so you can sell it later with a better value, and trade now.
RobFre

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:32:28 AM

If you can afford to lose money you can try to gamble, there are a lot of dice sites out there. Just remember to NEVER gamble (or invest) more than you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: