Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:28:51 AM

There are different ways to get your Bitcoin, you can make an investment (that is the fastest option) or you can have a signature campaign but that will take a longer time.
But it cost you nothing to have a signature campaign so that is nice to you if you dont want to spend any money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:58:38 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

well faucets is horrible thing, because it gives you cents only for hard work, takes a lot of time, same with videos and capthcas, it is easier but still gives cents

easy and fast way to get money is gambling, but it is also a very risky way,  so i don't think that you should try it, and of course best way to earn is signature campaigns, because it have no risk at all
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:15:42 PM

There are different ways to get your Bitcoin, you can make an investment (that is the fastest option) or you can have a signature campaign but that will take a longer time.
But it cost you nothing to have a signature campaign so that is nice to you if you dont want to spend any money.

The best investment for bitcoin i guess is to just buy and hold them, and wait for the price to grow more in future, it is highly predicted that the price will go high after halving coming in next few months so it would be great to invest in bitcoin if someone can afford it, it can generate enough profit after some time if someone does it.
delliaerd

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:27:20 PM

The best investment for bitcoin i guess is to just buy and hold them, and wait for the price to grow more in future, it is highly predicted that the price will go high after halving coming in next few months so it would be great to invest in bitcoin if someone can afford it, it can generate enough profit after some time if someone does it.

I also suggest that investment of bitcoin is good way buy it is many scam site or ponzi site. So I prefer that signatures campaign although a long time but it is don't have any risk .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

sohel247

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:14:13 AM

I think this is the fastest and most trusted ways to get bitcoin.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:03:15 PM

For me, the easiest way is signature campaign and make a website that can attract many people. Try to make a faucet, search some guidelines and tips on how to make an effective faucet.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:47:27 PM

If you can afford to lose money you can try to gamble, there are a lot of dice sites out there. Just remember to NEVER gamble (or invest) more than you can afford to lose.

Are you saying investing bitcoin is also not good cos I'm trying to get into the investment side of getting bitcoin but just looking a trustworthy company or site.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:12:22 AM

Well faucet may turn into a cash machine but remember you need to manage it and well the sucess is at your hands and your costumers.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:13:17 AM

For me, the easiest way is signature campaign and make a website that can attract many people. Try to make a faucet, search some guidelines and tips on how to make an effective faucet.

Signature campaigns are good for those who have some knowledge about bitcoin, but not for those who are new to bitcoin.
And,
Making a faucet may generate some profit for someone if he knows what he is doing, because it is really hard to find visitors to your faucet now a days as people are getting bored of small claimings from faucets and they are migrating towards other things, so someone should just go towards that if he knows that he can generate traffic to his faucet.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

Best ways.. #Faucets.. #Signature.. #Trading...
I suggest to you #Trading...
yes that's was the best ways to get bitcoin,but i'm not recomend trading to earn bitcoin,its have high risk,and its not good for newbie,i suggest you to more focus on faucet and signature campaign.
Yes indeed that are the best ways, but the most people are using the signature campaign and that is also the best thing that you can do because you cant lose money.
With investing you can lose money if the value is going down or you have to wait a longer time until the value will be more.
hulla

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:23:58 PM

yes that's was the best ways to get bitcoin,but i'm not recomend trading to earn bitcoin,its have high risk,and its not good for newbie,i suggest you to more focus on faucet and signature campaign.
Yes indeed that are the best ways, but the most people are using the signature campaign and that is also the best thing that you can do because you cant lose money.
With investing you can lose money if the value is going down or you have to wait a longer time until the value will be more.

The best way to get bitcoin are mining and signature campaign; and a little trade since there's risk involve. Concerning faucet, yes for Newbie so as to know more about bitcoin but remember time waster are life waster.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:13:05 AM

The best way to get bitcoin are mining and signature campaign; and a little trade since there's risk involve. Concerning faucet, yes for Newbie so as to know more about bitcoin but remember time waster are life waster.

By mining do you mean online cloud mining websites? If yes, then you are wrong as they are even worst then faucets.
They eventually take years to pay your money back with a little profit, and if one claims to pay you early then no doubt that can turn scam anytime.
Trading can help earning some bucks if someone knows how to do it, otherwise it can finish you up just like gambling.
And faucets are always a waste of time as you said, good for newbies, bad for oldies.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:22:11 AM

If you have already Bitcoins than you can indeed start some trading to earn a little bit profit so that is good enough if the value is not high enough to sell it for a nice price.
But if you want to start with Bitcoin than the signature campaign will be the best thing for you.
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:32:29 PM

Faucets are nice to get the feeling of handling bitcoin though  Smiley

I still use them from time to time. It's not that much of a waste of time if you think about it in terms of the future value of bitcoin potentially.
hulla

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:13:17 AM

By mining do you mean online cloud mining websites? If yes, then you are wrong as they are even worst then faucets.
They eventually take years to pay your money back with a little profit, and if one claims to pay you early then no doubt that can turn scam anytime.
Trading can help earning some bucks if someone knows how to do it, otherwise it can finish you up just like gambling.
And faucets are always a waste of time as you said, good for newbies, bad for oldies.

When I said mining I'm not talking about online cloud mining, I'm talking Eth, nicemash mining etc. Cos have seen a quite number of people testify and I'm looking for someone to teach that though. Are you into mining?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hulla

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

I still use them from time to time. It's not that much of a waste of time if you think about it in terms of the future value of bitcoin potentially.

Yes, faucet does gave you some good feelings of handling bitcoin but if you think about the amount of time spent and internet bill with the amount of bitcoin you get at the end of the day you will know it does waste time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:13:18 AM

When I said mining I'm not talking about online cloud mining, I'm talking Eth, nicemash mining etc. Cos have seen a quite number of people testify and I'm looking for someone to teach that though. Are you into mining?

I'm afraid No, Never tried mining, never dared to invest in it either. Once i invested some btc in a online cloud mining and regretting it until now.
Always heard that mining has no profit because it costs a lot of electricity so the profit you will earn from it will go for electricity costs.
I don't know maybe it is profitable to mine some alt coins but i've heard that mining bitcoins is not profitable now a days.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:13:30 PM

Yes, faucet does gave you some good feelings of handling bitcoin but if you think about the amount of time spent and internet bill with the amount of bitcoin you get at the end of the day you will know it does waste time.

There are several ways to get Bitcoin. You can buy them. But you can also get them at certain faucet websites but it takes a long time normally...
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:19:48 PM

There are several ways to get Bitcoin. You can buy them. But you can also get them at certain faucet websites but it takes a long time normally...

Yeah it's very low payable thing among bitcoins earning.Best way to get bitcoin is signature campaigns,because the faucets giving very small payment
delliaerd

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:14:02 AM

Yeah it's very low payable thing among bitcoins earning.Best way to get bitcoin is signature campaigns,because the faucets giving very small payment

Signatures campaign is sound good. Sign camp usually give the payment every week although there is few sign camp which give payment every month. The payment rate around 0.01 - 0.04 every week. It is decent money for more income.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: