Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:56:20 AM

you can look at this forum by following singantur after that you paid or you play it is free funcet many open situ funcet

Signature campaigns are a good way to collect bitcoins but they should not be relied on as signature campaigns can close at any time. Think of it as a hobby for your spare time, like soccer and basketball.

And faucets are just a waste of time in my opinion. They provide so little for so much time that you invest in them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:35:18 AM

Of course are lots of options to gain some satoshi, but most of them are actually a waste of time (ideal for newbies that are just looking for get their first bitcoin incomes). But you should not put aside the easiest and quickest way to get bitcoins: buying them.  Grin

Yes, you are talking about faucets and yes it gives a very small amount of satoshis and in the long run it will just turn to waste of time.
Only suggested to newbies only, buying them is the fastest way of getting bitcoin , but of course you need to have to invest in fiat money to
exchange for it.

we can't predict anything in future, my friend use faucet in first time he know bitcoin, he can collect arround 10btc in 1month because in first time it's very easy to collect 0.05/day from faucet. then he hold it and now he have arround $5k. i think in future the reward of faucet will be 10-20satoshi perhours  Cheesy
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:31:14 PM

you can look at this forum by following singantur after that you paid or you play it is free funcet many open situ funcet

Signature campaigns are a good way to collect bitcoins but they should not be relied on as signature campaigns can close at any time. Think of it as a hobby for your spare time, like soccer and basketball.

And faucets are just a waste of time in my opinion. They provide so little for so much time that you invest in them.

Someone having some knowledge about bitcoin and a high ranked account should surely join a signature campaign whether he is doing any other things for earning bitcoins or not, he will be earning a good part time income.
ANd you are right that faucets are just a waste of time, someone should do something else then wasting his time on faucets everyday.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:12:31 AM

Faucets? Nah mark it as x it is not wise to spend your time their it can make you bored and the earnings you will get to it is very little and not worth for the effort you spend to that site and also you would take many years to reach 1 btc i can sugGEst strongly that invest in accounts here buy a high rank (althouhg its not advisable) but it is the safest way to get decent btc, but their are some other ways to get btc like doing logo,banners, and anything you can do online if you have that skill well it well be useful also to get many btc.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:26:39 AM

Of course are lots of options to gain some satoshi, but most of them are actually a waste of time (ideal for newbies that are just looking for get their first bitcoin incomes). But you should not put aside the easiest and quickest way to get bitcoins: buying them.  Grin

Yes, you are talking about faucets and yes it gives a very small amount of satoshis and in the long run it will just turn to waste of time.
Only suggested to newbies only, buying them is the fastest way of getting bitcoin , but of course you need to have to invest in fiat money to
exchange for it.

we can't predict anything in future, my friend use faucet in first time he know bitcoin, he can collect arround 10btc in 1month because in first time it's very easy to collect 0.05/day from faucet. then he hold it and now he have arround $5k. i think in future the reward of faucet will be 10-20satoshi perhours  Cheesy

That's right , we don't know what would be the future of bitcoin and what are the things that will happen to it. And maybe there will be faucet owners
that will create something new to help the visitors big earnings, but I don't think it will happen but still if someone will make a new trend about faucets of making it a good way of earning then that's good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:05:50 PM

The earning in faucets is very low and it takes alot of time to earn a bit. while sig campaign has good to offer we cant say if they were permanently available. gambling can give good profit too but it is risky.

caoteng

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:49:48 PM

faucets - Complete waste of time if you can work for more than a buck/hour
 web mining or cloud mining - most of them are scam
 hardware mining - need serious $$$$
 pools - need hardware = $$$$
 Solving captcha - available for fiat and bitcoin. You will earn maximum a buck/hour
 Watching videos - maximum a buck/hour
 Doing tasks - maximum a buck/hour
 Online jobs - skill depending, freelancer.com is for you or fiverr.com
 Trading - skill depending could make you money
 Investing etc etc...

I think signature campaign is the better can you do to get BTC
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:47:08 PM

Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

For me there are only 2 best ways to earn bitcoin. First is through signature campaign here and the second one is alt-coin trading. I've tried gambling but i just lose bitcoin from it. Faucets, solving captcha, watching videos, doing tasks is just a waste of time for me. I don't also trust cloud-mining sites. Or investing at some ponzis or hyip.

There many ways to get bitcoin and the best way are mining,trading of altcoin,signature campaign, pay to watch videos and selling your skills.....

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:00:10 AM

The earning in faucets is very low and it takes alot of time to earn a bit. while sig campaign has good to offer we cant say if they were permanently available. gambling can give good profit too but it is risky.

Yeah faucets are just for newbies out there so that they can try the essence of earning bitcoin for a while but in the long run they will realize that earning through faucets are really small. So I can say the most appropriate way of earning bitcoin is through signature campaign, you just need to spend your time there if you have an extra time.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:05:25 AM

Yeah faucets are just for newbies out there so that they can try the essence of earning bitcoin for a while but in the long run they will realize that earning through faucets are really small. So I can say the most appropriate way of earning bitcoin is through signature campaign, you just need to spend your time there if you have an extra time.

I dont really recommend for newbies to go unto faucets because they cannot get any earnings there and their effort will be worthless because they can earn very low in that site but i can recommend really for newbies just to try here in furom while they cam earn decent bitcoins here and have capital for other investment by that i can be sure they will not be bored on using bitcoin and will continue to use it for nore years since they are earning with it.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:45:16 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

best way to earn bitcoin if you are a newbie is just level up your rank here in bitcointalk and join signature campaign, that's the best thing to do will reward your effort well than doing faucet, if your computer rig is good you can try hardware mining join a good pool and eventually you'll earn there too. cloudmining is good too if you have a big amount of investment, i'm enrolled in a cloudmining and i am getting 0.005 bitcoin everyday, so goodluck happy earning
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:39:45 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy

best way to earn bitcoin if you are a newbie is just level up your rank here in bitcointalk and join signature campaign, that's the best thing to do will reward your effort well than doing faucet, if your computer rig is good you can try hardware mining join a good pool and eventually you'll earn there too. cloudmining is good too if you have a big amount of investment, i'm enrolled in a cloudmining and i am getting 0.005 bitcoin everyday, so goodluck happy earning
cloud mining and faucet is waste of time for me.. cloud mining is risk many cloud mining site are scam and they run your investment.. faucet it takes many claims before you can make 0.001.. if you want fast earning you can join in signature campaign yeah your right this is one of the best source of bitcoin.. but there is the other way.. try bounty in altcoin section that you can receive altcoin and sell it when their release it or you can hold it and sell it when the price of altcoin is high.. and the other thing you can also try offer your service in services section.. already tried it and make bitcoin easily..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:53:14 PM

yes i also choose a signature campaign as the main option. revenue Siganture sizable campaign and you can get bitcoin comparable to what you are doing. but now the rates of pay per post to the signature campaign is getting smaller. bitcoin price increase factors affect rates of OP signature.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:24:55 PM

yes i also choose a signature campaign as the main option. revenue Siganture sizable campaign and you can get bitcoin comparable to what you are doing. but now the rates of pay per post to the signature campaign is getting smaller. bitcoin price increase factors affect rates of OP signature.
signature campaign is not good to be the main option. signature campaign is very good to be a sidejob, and you can not rely on signature campaign, because in the future maybe it will be rare.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:50:18 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin in a easy and helpful way, try to join a signature campaign depending on your rank and by answering some questions on this forum and from answering you are also earning bitcoin, Joining signature campaign and being active in this forum is a lot way better than getting free bitcoins on different faucet sites, and if you think you gain enough bitcoin in this forum try to grow your bitcoin by putting them on a altcoin exchange site and start buying altcoin with a cheap price and sell them for a higher price but remember to do some research to make sure that the altcoin is not a scam.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:56:43 AM

Signature campaign is the best way to get more bitcoin, if you are not contented you invest in trading or gambling site and in mining site. i think this will help you to get bitcoin
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:38:59 AM

Signature campaignsnia the most common way of earning bitcoin here in bitcointalk.You just need to wear signature of  a campaign of site and post daily to deal with its qouta weekly.You can also get bitcoin via faucets and via buying it.Bitcoin faucets takes too long to get a massive amount of btc,it takes time and you must have patience

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

The most used way that people is using to get some Bitcoin is that they have signature campaign and that is kind of nice because you are not losing any money with it.
The only thing that you have to do is sell it on the right moment and wait until you have a high amount of Bitcoin.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:54:28 PM

there are several ways to get bitcoin. nothing is for free and there is also a need to have the capital. I suggest if you want to get free bitcoin the signature campaign is the best option. you will get paid quite a lot for a week.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:33:15 PM

there are several ways to get bitcoin. nothing is for free and there is also a need to have the capital. I suggest if you want to get free bitcoin the signature campaign is the best option. you will get paid quite a lot for a week.
Before signature campaign is the best option but for now because of close signature campaign this is not the best for now.. but you can still get some bitcoins in other way even you are newbie you can try doing some bounty that you can receive altcoin and you can sell it in the market when it release it in the market.. you can earn hugh amount of bitcoin or depends in the amount of the altcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: