Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:57:34 AM

Another way to earn bitcoin is to invest in buying a bitcointalk account, preferably Sr. Member or Full Member and then join signature campaigns. Just make sure that the account doesn't have negative trust because it will cost you big surely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HousamTibia

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:23:02 AM

If your asking on how to get bitcoin from this forum, i will suggest you to join different signature campaigns but it's depend on your rank on how much bitcoin you will get daily, higher rank = higher profit. If you don't have high rank account yet, try to offer you skills to other members of this forum to get paid in bitcoin and also you can also get bitcoin by selling some digital goods like online accounts etc.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:10:35 AM

since you are already a jr. member why don't focus and participate to some signature campaigns also it can be helpful for you to earn bitcoin but you need to work for it .
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 2935

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 09:17:32 AM

I think online jobs are the best choice to get bitcoin fast. but one has to be very good in a skill so people choose him to do their jobs. the most important skill in my point of view is programming. I am planning to learn it someday and start working
There are many different ways to get some Bitcoin and that is very good. But the most people use signature campaign.
And that works very well of course. But you dont know what the value will be in the future. And that is quite risky.

What is the risk in that? What if the value increases? How it is risky in signature campaign if what will the value be in future? I didn't understand that.
If you are talking about the value of bitcoin then that has nothing to do with signature campaigns, it is even better for campaign users if the price increases because they will be earning more than before.
We know that the price of bitcoin can be increase more.. but bitcoin price is unpredictable we don't if the price will increase or not.. so they are looking for a job for daily life.. i
And i think many jobs online or here in our forum that you can get easy as signature campaign.. you can do some bounties in altcoin section which is you can sell altcoin once you receive the altcoins.. every month many altcoins announce in altcoin section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1213

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:00:40 AM

I think online jobs are the best choice to get bitcoin fast. but one has to be very good in a skill so people choose him to do their jobs. the most important skill in my point of view is programming. I am planning to learn it someday and start working
There are many different ways to get some Bitcoin and that is very good. But the most people use signature campaign.
And that works very well of course. But you dont know what the value will be in the future. And that is quite risky.

As quoted signature campaign were the best of all in terms of bitcoin earning. No other earning seems to be reliable like signature campaign. Trading also gives good profit but that needs investment unlike signature campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:57:35 AM

I create a blog/website, drive traffic to my website and then earn bitcoin by joining CPM ads.
sana9827

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:20:17 AM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
Signature campaigns and faucets are the best way to earn btc and if you are trying to find more ways that can you earn a huge amount you are just wasting your time , if you already have enough btc try to buy new account that is potential to higher rank than newbie , or jr. member and enroll it to signature campaign like yobit . I can be very helpful for you to earn more.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:22:16 AM

faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
Signature campaigns and faucets are the best way to earn btc and if you are trying to find more ways that can you earn a huge amount you are just wasting your time , if you already have enough btc try to buy new account that is potential to higher rank than newbie , or jr. member and enroll it to signature campaign like yobit . I can be very helpful for you to earn more.

I agree with you. signature campaign is a reasonable income for us. we get it for free if we can be active d this forum. This is not difficult, here we discuss and obtain bitcoin for free.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:35:38 AM

In all ways of earning bitcoin, there is always a risk. And you just need to take that seriously. But I would say the most enjoying way of earning bitcoin is the trading, because the thrill is always there but once the alt coin that you have bought pumps. It's a success for you.
Just always look for the price of your selected altcoin if you want to make a big profit and avoid any trading swing. Of course you can only do that with bitcoins if you have a large amount of capital, needs to be careful though.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:10:59 PM

I create a blog/website, drive traffic to my website and then earn bitcoin by joining CPM ads.

This is new to me as I'm always checking this thread. Even though I already knew about this way of getting bitcoin.
But being paid with bitcoin through blog and CPM ads is new to me. But this is really a great way of getting bitcoin.
And if you have a lot of visitors to your blog or website you will really earn great amount.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:18:47 PM

If your asking on how to get bitcoin from this forum, i will suggest you to join different signature campaigns but it's depend on your rank on how much bitcoin you will get daily, higher rank = higher profit. If you don't have high rank account yet, try to offer you skills to other members of this forum to get paid in bitcoin and also you can also get bitcoin by selling some digital goods like online accounts etc.

I think also that we could generate a bitcoin of doing local exchanges of bitcoin with our neighborhood. However that is only attainable if you have a decent capital to start exchanging. Other these I believe running a faucet may help you, to get passive bitcoins.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:46:02 PM

I think also that we could generate a bitcoin of doing local exchanges of bitcoin with our neighborhood. However that is only attainable if you have a decent capital to start exchanging. Other these I believe running a faucet may help you, to get passive bitcoins.
Well for me i will suggest to make a bitcoin doing some bouties in altcoin section that you can receive decent amount of altcoin.. if you know that the altcoin have a potencial to grow you can just hold it and sell it when the price is high..
So you can earn more. or you can sell those altcoin in altcoin market places. if the altcoin still not release in tradings sites..
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

In all ways of earning bitcoin, there is always a risk. And you just need to take that seriously. But I would say the most enjoying way of earning bitcoin is the trading, because the thrill is always there but once the alt coin that you have bought pumps. It's a success for you.

If you have a lot of bitcoins with you, then the best and easy way to increase the earning is the trading. Trading with altcoins and buying them at low and selling them at high is the best method in my point of view.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:32:27 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoins with you, then the best and easy way to increase the earning is the trading. Trading with altcoins and buying them at low and selling them at high is the best method in my point of view.

Sure trading can be very profitable if you know what you are doing, but if you are new you are likely to lose more then you earn.
It would be very unwise to neglect this and just give this advice to a newbie.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:44:16 PM

For signature campaigns you not only need to have a high rank account like Full Member or above, but also you need to write quality and meaning full posts. Spamming can lead to banning of the account.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:30:20 PM

i know only two way. one way is that if you are a rich person and you have a lot of money then just buy bitocin directly. and the second way is that if you are a poor person having no money at all. then don't worry you can also get bitocin. just try to join a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin there through a quality of posts. i will suggest you to join yobit.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:12:23 PM

i know only two way. one way is that if you are a rich person and you have a lot of money then just buy bitocin directly. and the second way is that if you are a poor person having no money at all. then don't worry you can also get bitocin. just try to join a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin there through a quality of posts. i will suggest you to join yobit.

I prefer to buy bitcoin with my savings. It's around 200 dollar a month. And having done this for 5 months now has been stashing up. If bitcoin reaches  an acceptable value I will sell it.
It's the best and fastest way to acquire bitcoin.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:38:29 AM

faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
For me im earning bitcoin by trading and signature campaign only,And im losing if im playing gambling, But my income now is stable, not just like before
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:28:48 AM

For me im earning bitcoin by trading and signature campaign only,And im losing if im playing gambling, But my income now is stable, not just like before

Gambling is a way to get bitcoin but it is not a good way of earning bitcoin. Signature campaign is a good way of getting bitcoin.
And trading I would say you can earn big income there.
And if you can offer some good service to the people here you can earn bigger amount.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:57:42 AM

Gambling is a way to get bitcoin but it is not a good way of earning bitcoin. Signature campaign is a good way of getting bitcoin.
And trading I would say you can earn big income there.
And if you can offer some good service to the people here you can earn bigger amount.

The easiest way to get bitcoin is to offer your services for bitcoin and that will pay the highest. Even if the employee is not paid in bitcoins in some cases, he/she may convert their earnings in bitcoins and get benefits from the features of bitcoins. 
But you should Save the bitcoins earned from any method. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: