Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:30:28 PM

You also can earning bitcoin by playing games. You can try go to tremorgames and earn points to exchange into bitcoin. Pay to Click and do some task and service also good.

There are actually a really large number of ways to get bitcoins but many of them are just a waste of time but cannot be considered as a source of income, and those games and PTC sites are just in the same category as faucets are, you will spend a lot of time and efforts there but you wont get enough for a day.

Well ptc sites are just like faucet sites and that is not going to give you big amount of bitcoin but if we are just talking about way of getting bitcoin.

That is another way of getting bitcoin and it is better if you are going to try to do some of your profit there invest into trading.

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:03:51 PM

You also can earning bitcoin by playing games. You can try go to tremorgames and earn points to exchange into bitcoin. Pay to Click and do some task and service also good.
Yes thats a good way, i think there are numerous offer where you can get bitcoin but only in small amount like in faucets or doing captchas. well as for me im earning bitcoin in sig campaign and to my other investments.
If you want to get more earning just join HYIP but very risky once
I've fortunately many of the programs that follow only a few times
bad advice if it should join HYIP investment, do not ever be tempted with great results, or you will regret losing your money. there are many ways to get bigger. for example is trading.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:59:29 AM

bad advice if it should join HYIP investment, do not ever be tempted with great results, or you will regret losing your money. there are many ways to get bigger. for example is trading.

HYIPs or ponzi schemes are really not a good choice for anyone as it is just like giving away your money to someone you never knew nor you will know, it is better to give those money to charity or some poor people living on roadsides of your city.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

HYIPs or ponzi schemes are really not a good choice for anyone as it is just like giving away your money to someone you never knew nor you will know, it is better to give those money to charity or some poor people living on roadsides of your city.
Yeah so true HYIPs are totally not worth anything to ! its always better to remain away from such ponzi schemes and start doing something constructive
like starting your own service which can do good for others and earn good at the same time Cheesy
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:26:13 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

campaigns is best way of these to earn. second one is faucets i think because it is much easier than signature campaigns , but also you earn less bitcoins from them, but it is still good way to earn
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:01:07 PM

We all know that gambling is wasting of time and bitcoin. Though, faucet also does waste time also but there are some faucet that pay the highest satoshi while signature campaign and trading is good. Besides, the signature campaign i'm on is one of the best at the moment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:04:28 PM

We all know that gambling is wasting of time and bitcoin. Though, faucet also does waste time also but there are some faucet that pay the highest satoshi while signature campaign and trading is good. Besides, the signature campaign i'm on is one of the best at the moment.
Signature campaigns are the best at the moment but that could change because a moderator is wanting to strike it's use on the forum.
So that method of making bitcoin here might change.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:30:44 PM

Signature campaigns are the best at the moment but that could change because a moderator is wanting to strike it's use on the forum.

Yeah We can find lots of ways to get some Bitcoins, as you said best way is to have a signature campaign because so you will earn more money with it and you are losing nothing and that is the best.If you have already Bitcoin you also can trade to make some profit if you are waiting for a good price increase but be careful with scammers.
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:19:43 PM

Someone should keep earning till the time he can and should turn towards something else if the method he has been using is closed for him, so even if someone wants to close campaign system from the forum people should not stop using campaigns till they are available.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:01:51 PM

Yeah so true HYIPs are totally not worth anything to ! its always better to remain away from such ponzi schemes and start doing something constructive
like starting your own service which can do good for others and earn good at the same time Cheesy

Why looking at hyips to earn? Really i agree with some of your point because hyips are scumbags who wants only to steal our money theirs no roi will.be happening to us if we invest on any of those, hyip owners are doing repeatedly so they can earn dirty money for themselves not to give money for charity. Thats the reason many of us strongly recommend tradings its because that is the true program or platform that we can earn money by this thing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:47:58 PM

Yes signature campaign gives small income but reliable to get bitcoin. just save it and when you have enough bitcoin for capital then try trading, if you are a good trader you can earn and it can give you good income. its better than to gamble your money or invest it in hyip.

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 03:57:40 AM

Yes signature campaign gives small income but reliable to get bitcoin. just save it and when you have enough bitcoin for capital then try trading, if you are a good trader you can earn and it can give you good income. its better than to gamble your money or invest it in hyip.
do not let you join the HYIP programs because you will lose a lot of money, as well as with me, I never followed it instead I fortunately a lot but I lost a lot of money
daniahya
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:50:49 AM

do not let you join the HYIP programs because you will lose a lot of money, as well as with me, I never followed it instead I fortunately a lot but I lost a lot of money

Yes I agree with you don't try to join HYIP and as well as cloud mining investments because it is not a really safe type of investments. Don't believe those sweet words that they are saying that you are going to earn good amount of interest for the returns of your investments if you are going to invest to them.
It is better if you have it and sell your bitcoin is doing business in the real world, that's what I do to this day, the money my bitcoin rerun results to real-world business
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:04:53 PM

Yes I agree with you don't try to join HYIP and as well as cloud mining investments because it is not a really safe type of investments. Don't believe those sweet words that they are saying that you are going to earn good amount of interest for the returns of your investments if you are going to invest to them.

There are actually no trusted websites around these days, all of them are scam whether they are cloud mining or ponzi schemes or hyips, and those sites always use the trick to promise big returns for making users attract and mostly new users fall for such promises.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:14:33 PM

I tried most of the things OP mentioned, not all, but most of them I'm still using. That is how I growing my stash of bitcoins, little here, little there its how I plan to get that 1 bitcoin for beginning.
   I'm guessing I will need time for that, I hope over time my rank will be higher here, I will make more then now, in same time I'm learning about different ways of multiplying my coins, and for now I'm not sure in any.
   Just earning and putting on a side is my way how to get first bitcoin.
daniahya
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:40:30 PM

There are actually no trusted websites around these days, all of them are scam whether they are cloud mining or ponzi schemes or hyips, and those sites always use the trick to promise big returns for making users attract and mostly new users fall for such promises.
such is the HYIP program always provides interesting program with a chance to double, but they they brought blur all the money
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:01:52 PM

such is the HYIP program always provides interesting program with a chance to double, but they they brought blur all the money

Well their promises about the interest and going to make your money double that is just only an illusion, don't believe it with those programs.
It is just like you are donating your money to them, it is better if you are going to focus your bitcoin and invest it to something profitable like
focusing on trading.

But just we whom have experienced it can know that those promises are just an illusion but not true, but the ones whom are new to bitcoin and does not know anything about these sites would surely fall for them and invest their bitcoins into them and later they come to know that they did a mistake by doing that.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:24:01 PM

Apart of trading and signature campaign. There are many ways to earn bitcoin people all what you have to do always check the service area of this forum. Besides, there are a lot of give away you can get through some trading/exchange sites.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

Apart of trading and signature campaign. There are many ways to earn bitcoin people all what you have to do always check the service area of this forum. Besides, there are a lot of give away you can get through some trading/exchange sites.

so many ways to get bitcoin, but trading and the signature campaign is the best way in my opinion. you just work on both of them and will get great results. at this point I do both.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:26:41 PM

For that we need some special skills like programming or web development and many more because i have noticed that many of the people are paying for this only apart from that signature campaign work is the best option...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: