Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:30:59 AM

The alternative with less  risk may be signature campaign, but  the gains are low. For better profits,  the market for cryptocurrencies  may be a good alternative, but with  higher risks, of course.

And the way that has no risk at all nor it has less profits, and that is selling your services, if you have writing skills, programming skills or any other skills like that then you can use them to earn bitcoins, you get paid according to your work without any risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:32:58 PM

The alternative with less  risk may be signature campaign, but  the gains are low. For better profits,  the market for cryptocurrencies  may be a good alternative, but with  higher risks, of course.

And the way that has no risk at all nor it has less profits, and that is selling your services, if you have writing skills, programming skills or any other skills like that then you can use them to earn bitcoins, you get paid according to your work without any risk.

I agree having programming skills or other services that you are going to is somehow less risk at all. Why there is still risk? Because you can't predict your customers that are going to avail your service. Especially if there are some demanding customers and tight budget that is going to be a headache to you.
Especially you are still new for promoting your services and doesn't have any work history it's so difficult to invite the customer.
But , as the time progress and one by one person uses your services . It's possible you to get decent and good amount from this kind of services.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

As I observe here, there are several ways to get bitcoin, one is thru buying them.  Second is offering a service in exchange of Bitcoin, this includes using your skill, talent and knowledge on several things that is needed by your client.  Joining signature campaigns and other crypto related task . bounties that pays you bitcoin or altcoin.
Yes if you have skills like webdesign provide them on services section here and you gonna get some work and take payment in the bitcoins.If yiu dont have some unique skills then signature campaign can also provide you some bits,but you need to have good post quality,its the best for me.
Yeah, enrolling in a signature campaign is not going to make you rich but it can give you enough bitcoin in order to begin to do something more profitable, trading, selling your services or products, paying webhosting, etc.
That's just like bonuses for becoming a member in this forum and just earning some pennies for the activities. and that's not enough for calling this like an online job...
Except that I never called joining a signature campaign an online job, signature campaigns can earn you an enough amount of bitcoin to get your feet wet and eventually do something else that could give you more earnings.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

As I observe here, there are several ways to get bitcoin, one is thru buying them.  Second is offering a service in exchange of Bitcoin, this includes using your skill, talent and knowledge on several things that is needed by your client.  Joining signature campaigns and other crypto related task . bounties that pays you bitcoin or altcoin.
Yes if you have skills like webdesign provide them on services section here and you gonna get some work and take payment in the bitcoins.If yiu dont have some unique skills then signature campaign can also provide you some bits,but you need to have good post quality,its the best for me.
Yeah, enrolling in a signature campaign is not going to make you rich but it can give you enough bitcoin in order to begin to do something more profitable, trading, selling your services or products, paying webhosting, etc.
That's just like bonuses for becoming a member in this forum and just earning some pennies for the activities. and that's not enough for calling this like an online job...
Except that I never called joining a signature campaign an online job, signature campaigns can earn you an enough amount of bitcoin to get your feet wet and eventually do something else that could give you more earnings.

Campaigns provide you will small change. And are not the way to get bitcoin. If we talk about ways to get bitcoin, it should be worth your while. Meaning getting at least 1 bitcoin or even more. My way to do that is by trading and sometimes I build websites for people.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:32:22 PM

If you are new to the cryptocurrency space, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, you should try to understand the market before investing. You will see that in crypto time is money, so don't waste your time with tasks that gives low rewards, such as faucets.
you think if someone already know and have learned about all cryptocurrency, then what do you think the job is right for them?
I think when you've read all this forum you will certainly know a good method to earn bitcoin

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:37:16 PM

If you are new to the cryptocurrency space, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, you should try to understand the market before investing. You will see that in crypto time is money, so don't waste your time with tasks that gives low rewards, such as faucets.
you think if someone already know and have learned about all cryptocurrency, then what do you think the job is right for them?
I think when you've read all this forum you will certainly know a good method to earn bitcoin

right an awful lot on this forum can we know and we can learn from this forum, I'm sure if we are diligently read in this forum we will certainly know the movement of the coin will we buy
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:11:08 AM

Faucets are part of the ecosystem of bitcoin and at 2100 should became the only free way to collect and get bitcoins, sure the most of us will be dead on those, but faucets will keep alive, atleast i do believe they will. There are plenty ways to earn bitcoin at this forum, and sure read all about the new crypto coins might me a gold mine if you invest early.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:48:33 AM

If you are looking for an alternative with less risk, signature campaigns can be useful, but you can also offer goods or services in the forum, often opportunities arise for it.

Indeed I second on the forum signature campaigns. They are very safe like basicly no risk and they pay out every week depending on your rank and amount of posts.
Services are cool too especially if you are into webdesign!
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:32:12 PM

Those are all terrific ways to get bitcoin. When I first started out I was struggling too until I found out about forum campaigns. They are amazing and risk free which is what a new bitcoin user is essentialy looking for right. They pay out every week which is a nice + too.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:03:14 PM

Nice list of ways to get bitcoin. Currently I'm into trading and I am still learning and making small losses and very small profits sometimes.
Trading is difficult but at the end of the day I think that's where the big money is hiding at.
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

You can buy bitcoins from people in exchanges and p2p sites such as coinbase and localbitcoins, you can click ads and solve captchas at ptc sites and faucets respectively, and you can also apply for signature campaigns.
Aamir1

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:28:25 PM

Those are all terrific ways to get bitcoin. When I first started out I was struggling too until I found out about forum campaigns. They are amazing and risk free which is what a new bitcoin user is essentialy looking for right. They pay out every week which is a nice + too.

At first i have also wasted a lot of my time on faucets and all those micro earning opportunities and at that time i used to be happy even for earning those small amounts because i did not know they are nothing but i was happy that i'm getting bitcoins to my wallet though they were not more than 50k satoshi a day.
wxa7115

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:36:22 PM

Campaigns provide you will small change. And are not the way to get bitcoin. If we talk about ways to get bitcoin, it should be worth your while. Meaning getting at least 1 bitcoin or even more. My way to do that is by trading and sometimes I build websites for people.
If for you joining a signature campaign is not worth your effort fine, but for some people in third world countries is worth their time to join a signature campaign.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:24:16 AM

Those are alot of ways to get bitcoin and I like trading the most though. I had to practice a while with small amounts losing alot but nowadays I make profit and try to use a bit more bitcoin then I used to.
wxa7115

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:45:33 PM

Faucets are part of the ecosystem of bitcoin and at 2100 should became the only free way to collect and get bitcoins, sure the most of us will be dead on those, but faucets will keep alive, atleast i do believe they will. There are plenty ways to earn bitcoin at this forum, and sure read all about the new crypto coins might me a gold mine if you invest early.

I agree faucets are still important in the ecosystem even though for old bitcoin users they are not going to get satoshis there. Faucets are just going to be good for those newbie in bitcoins just to make them experience that earning bitcoins is exciting and fun at all. And when they are keep on growing in bitcoin they are going to say that bitcoin faucets is just a waste of time.
As long as faucets are profitable, they will keep on existing and they will be an excellent way for the newbie in bitcoin to learn about this technology.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:50:32 PM

I agree faucets are still important in the ecosystem even though for old bitcoin users they are not going to get satoshis there. Faucets are just going to be good for those newbie in bitcoins just to make them experience that earning bitcoins is exciting and fun at all. And when they are keep on growing in bitcoin they are going to say that bitcoin faucets is just a waste of time.
As long as faucets are profitable, they will keep on existing and they will be an excellent way for the newbie in bitcoin to learn about this technology.
Honestly right now many sites are appearing that paying in bitcoin for a simple task like bitfortips i didnt know if they are realy paying because i was just starting to join there and try to answer some queastion that paying good amount.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:07:45 PM

At first i have also wasted a lot of my time on faucets and all those micro earning opportunities and at that time i used to be happy even for earning those small amounts because i did not know they are nothing but i was happy that i'm getting bitcoins to my wallet though they were not more than 50k satoshi a day.

I'm sure 90% or even more people who were new to bitcoin has started to learn about bitcoin from faucet. It is the easiest way to earn some satoshi for free even though it is not worth. From the faucet sites, people learn some more things and started to earn more satoshi with other things like trading, investing etc because there are many bitcoin related sites advertise their sites on the faucet.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:59:27 AM

It is profitable for the faucet owners only because if they are getting a lot of visitors daily to their website. That is going to boost their advertising campaign and going to get a lot of advertisers that are going to rent some of their website space and going to get good amount of bitcoins depending on the agreement or amount per space he does.

actually the owner of the website can be for many of the faucet just some visitors use a bot that yg vex web owners faucet
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:39:21 AM

There's alot of ways to get bitcoin as you named in this thread so for some people to say it's very difficult or there's no ways they are not right.
Forum signature campaign is something anyone could do so I always keep that as a guideline.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:56:09 PM

If you are looking for an alternative with less risk, signature campaigns can be useful, but you can also offer goods or services in the forum, often opportunities arise for it.

Indeed I have seen some very good service threads for web developers where the pay out is quite high.
If you have some sort of skills in IT or maybe graphic design services are very interesting and else signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: