Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Bitcoin on bitquick.in  (Read 8103 times)
ratanka (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 06:43:17 AM

I sold 0.11435251 BTC for Rs 2968.32 on bitquick.in on 5th November 2015 and finalized my order by sending bitcoins to the address provided by them immediately. It is extremely regretted that 4 days of my sale have passed but I did not receive money in my bank account though bitquick.in claims instant buy/sell. My order no. is 28206465. Can any one guide me how to get my money or otherwise get my BTC back to my wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:33:48 AM

I sold 0.11435251 BTC for Rs 2968.32 on bitquick.in on 5th November 2015 and finalized my order by sending bitcoins to the address provided by them immediately. It is extremely regretted that 4 days of my sale have passed but I did not receive money in my bank account though bitquick.in claims instant buy/sell. My order no. is 28206465. Can any one guide me how to get my money or otherwise get my BTC back to my wallet?

For selling on bitquick, you need to send your bitcoins to bitquick first, then when someone comes and buys it, and when you confirm that you have received payment, then bitquick releases the bitcoins to other party. This is not what you have mentioned. there is a possibility you may have been scammed.
onebtcin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:44:35 PM

Hi ,
As seems bitquick.in is now down and not working any more. I also need some site or platform where I can exchange my bitcoin, which I earned from the great and legend bitcoin site http://onebtc.in and others.

Thanks in advance.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:10:04 PM

Hi ,
As seems bitquick.in is now down and not working any more. I also need some site or platform where I can exchange my bitcoin, which I earned from the great and legend bitcoin site http://onebtc.in and others.

Thanks in advance.
Always use trusted and established platform to buy or sell Bitcoin.I recommend Zebpay for easy and safe trade.I store all my bitcoins with Zebpay and sell them easily when I need to.Money is transferred to my bank account within one working day
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:02:13 AM

Hi ,

Thanks in advance.
Always use trusted and established platform to buy or sell Bitcoin.I recommend Zebpay for easy and safe trade.I store all my bitcoins with Zebpay and sell them easily when I need to.Money is transferred to my bank account within one working day

You can trade with me as well. Money transfer will be instant in case i am buying and BTC released will also be instant if I am selling. (Available on weekends too and bank holidays as well)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: