Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lovevps1 is a SCAMMER  (Read 1331 times)
prasha2 (OP)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:44:05 AM

Hi Guys

I was not scammed. I made this post since many poeple have been scammed by him BUT haven't posted here.

lovevps1 has created a thread to sell Netflix membership. He has locked the thread so that no one can post there. Moreover, he is bumping the post every 2 hours (deleting his last bump everytime).

Here is that thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293819

A lot of untrusted feedback has already been posted on his profile. But to stop him from scamming, we need some trusted negative feedbacks on his account.

Going by his feedbacks, I guess the following users were scammed - fachan, sandy-is-fine, MisteredF, HardForkComing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:48:09 AM

Moreover, he is bumping the post every 2 hours (deleting his last bump everytime).
If he continues that he will be banned. Considering you haven't been scammed by him, you should PM the "victims" and ask them to make a scam accusation
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:55:20 PM

Hi Guys

I was not scammed. I made this post since many poeple have been scammed by him BUT haven't posted here.

lovevps1 has created a thread to sell Netflix membership. He has locked the thread so that no one can post there. Moreover, he is bumping the post every 2 hours (deleting his last bump everytime).

Here is that thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293819

A lot of untrusted feedback has already been posted on his profile. But to stop him from scamming, we need some trusted negative feedbacks on his account.

Going by his feedbacks, I guess the following users were scammed - fachan, sandy-is-fine, MisteredF, HardForkComing

what's a stupid way to promote a business.
don't worry there are a lot of trusted user that can "sign" him account.
by the way , it's full of offer of netflix accounts, it's so hard this users got a scam.
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:01:56 PM

Hello,

rikrikrik, has given him a neutral trust stating he did not have any intention on using an escorw ; "Trying hard to buy from him but so far he keeps locking his thread and he has recommended I don't use a escrow, if you are dealing with him I recommend you 100% use a escrow until proven otherwise", exact quote.
However lovevps1, posted on his own Netflix account selling thread the opposite, "Sent You Pm .. Please choose escrow .... Smiley". There's not enough proof for negatives to be given to him, or any trade with caution for the failure of using an escrow. If we could contact rikrikrik, maybe he has some screenshots to proove this, if not, just empty words.

fachan, gave him a negative trust ; "Selling 1 year Netflix codes. I bought 2 and after a lot of back and forth. The codes were delivered many hours later and did not work.", quoted as he said. No scam acussations were posted on his behalf agains lovevps1, whether its true or not we can not know. I will PM him to proove he has any screenshots or not.

HardForkComing states as his negative trust, "Lowlife scum, alt account of DIGITAL GOODS, a scammer I doxxed", DIGITAL GOODS, profile can be found here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=569192
It has quite enough negative trust, considering him as a scammer and a stealer. Some of the thread of DIGITAL GOODS, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221652.msg12796374#msg12796374
Whether its true im not sure, I have researched all of his posts and all of them bring me to a dead end, however they both share the same writing format.

Sandy-is-fine , quoted as his negative trust ;"    Low life scammer who crawled in here to make $10 scamming a Netflix code. He got my $10, confirmed it in a PM and never gave the code.

Then he locks his thread so no one can post how he scammed them and only opens it to post a lie that he sent codes he never sent.

Probably would steal from his mother for a glass of beer if he had a mother. " I am gona PM him to post enough proof, he did not even made a reference link with a scam acussation, which surprises me.

All of the negative trust seems weird, no scam acussation was done against him, there's no sufficient proof to validate this. What only seems weird to me, is how he locked his thread after each bump, maybe trying to hide something. We will see.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 04:58:59 PM

I PMed lovevps1 and some of his/her customers that I could find in the thread on the trust page.

Also added a bit of an incentive to respond.
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:04:21 PM

Maybe I miss read it but it felt like he is encouraging me not to use a escrow

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:07:51 PM

Wanna put some light in here.

This is an alt account of his: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=669108;sa=showPosts

It's pretty obvious.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

The LOVEVPS! guy is a lowlife.  I sent him $10 (was only supposed to be $9 - my bad) and got nothing.  He even sent a PM saying "dude you sent me 9 instead of 10". Hash was posted in his thread but it looks like he deleted it.  When I get home I will repost it here if it matters.

I don't waste my time with "scam threads" because nothing ever happens to the scammer ... and all they end up doing is posting negative for you anyway (which I don't give a shit because I never sell anything here) and then they just come back as someone else. I'm to blame because I didn't use escrow but he would have never accepted that anyway.  It's a nuisance and the stuff I buy is cheap.  Win some lose some.  

This guy is such a piece of shit that he has the gall to keep on posting.  Removing him is meaningless.  He will just come back like a bad cold.  He even took one of my PM's to him and "modified" with his own words and posted it in his thread with a screen print to look like I got what I paid for.  Seems like he deleted that too.

I've been scammed numerous times here for other small amounts but this guy is lowest of all scum on this forum ..... and that is pretty low because there is a lot of that going on here.

Users with under (select a number) of posts should not be allowed to lock threads or self moderate threads.    That would avoid BS like this guy to some extent.  

I have NEVER sold anything on this forum yet most all the RED posted under my name says I did by scammers with virtually zero posts or who were obvious scammers.

If you need any more info (not that it will matter) LMK.

OK, here is the hash: 47054aa2460317ec4a4bd473e858ff94e939d367356e406a43c1dfc1e352ae42

Bought

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:10:46 PM

This is an alt account of his: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=669108;sa=showPosts

It's pretty obvious.

It's not sure if he is a scammer or not, definitely he is encouraging you to send first and avoid the escrow (due to a fee), which definitely can be avoided as there is a list with all trusted and free ones.
Hence, that alt account HardForkComing is mentioning, it's not obvious at all. There's no proof. No skype,btc adress matching. Do you have screenshots of the scam he played on you?

Bought

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

The LOVEVPS! guy is a lowlife.  I sent him $10 (was only supposed to be $9 - my bad) and got nothing.  He even sent a PM saying "dude you sent me 9 instead of 10". Hash was posted in his thread but it looks like he deleted it.  When I get home I will repost it here if it matters.

I don't waste my time with "scam threads" because nothing ever happens to the scammer ... and all they end up doing is posting negative for you anyway (which I don't give a shit because I never sell anything here) and then they just come back as someone else. I'm to blame because I didn't use escrow but he would have never accepted that anyway.  It's a nuisance and the stuff I buy is cheap.  Win some lose some. 

This guy is such a piece of shit that he has the gall to keep on posting.  Removing him is meaningless.  He will just come back like a bad cold.  He even took one of my PM's to him and "modified" with his own words and posted it in his thread with a screen print to look like I got what I paid for.  Seems like he deleted that too.

I've been scammed numerous times here for other small amounts but this guy is lowest of all scum on this forum ..... and that is pretty low because there is a lot of that going on here.

Users with under (select a number) of posts should not be allowed to lock threads or self moderate threads.    That would avoid BS like this guy to some extent. 

I have NEVER sold anything on this forum yet most all the RED posted under my name says I did by scammers with virtually zero posts or who were obvious scammers.

OK, here is the hash: 47054aa2460317ec4a4bd473e858ff94e939d367356e406a43c1dfc1e352ae42

If you can take screenshots of you sending him the money, and him failing to deliver the accounts, we could be able to negative trust him. If we do not do this, he will continue scamming.

HardForkComing

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:12:43 PM

It's pretty obvious.

It's not sure if he is a scammer or not, definitely he is encouraging you to send first and avoid the escrow (due to a fee), which definitely can be avoided as there is a list with all trusted and free ones.
Hence, that alt account HardForkComing is mentioning, it's not obvious at all. There's no proof. No skype,btc adress matching. Do you have screenshots of the scam he played on you?
I've been doxing people for money since my teenage years. I know how to spot alt accounts. I can't open my brain and show you.
It's the same person.

EDIT:

Why would 2 random people attack me like this?
I exposed that guy ali long time ago.
Bought

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:13:34 PM

It's pretty obvious.

I've been doxing people for money since my teenage years. I know how to spot alt accounts. I can't open my brain and show you.
It's the same person.
I'm not doubting of your skills, but those are just empty words, and we can not do anything unless you provide us some proof with a connection between this both accounts.

HardForkComing

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:15:21 PM

^

Please read post above, I have edited it.

Connection? Look at his typing.

Both accounts same timezone

Simple observation will show you a bad habit of his.
He'll copy and paste negative feedback from the same account to the same person.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:16:51 PM

Moreover, he is bumping the post every 2 hours (deleting his last bump everytime).
If he continues that he will be banned. Considering you haven't been scammed by him, you should PM the "victims" and ask them to make a scam accusation

What good will banning do?  He'll just come back as someone else and probably already has.  Fake neg trust he leaves won't be removed anyway.
Bought

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:18:09 PM

^

Well after seing boths users trust, you posted him a negative trust first stating ; "This user is DIGITAL GOODS, who has multiple accounts in this forum.

If you need info on how I know, please PM me. I just flag his accounts. Don't want to waste more time on this lowlife scammer."
So definitely we need info on how you know it, we need proof he's the owner of both of the accounts.

HardForkComing

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:18:40 PM

^

Well after seing boths users trust, you posted him a negative trust first stating ; "This user is DIGITAL GOODS, who has multiple accounts in this forum.

If you need info on how I know, please PM me. I just flag his accounts. Don't want to waste more time on this lowlife scammer."
So definitely we need info on how you know it, we need proof he's the owner of both of the accounts.
Edited post again.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:18:54 PM

I don't waste my time with "scam threads" because nothing ever happens to the scammer ... and all they end up doing is posting negative for you anyway (which I don't give a shit because I never sell anything here) and then they just come back as someone else. I'm to blame because I didn't use escrow but he would have never accepted that anyway.  It's a nuisance and the stuff I buy is cheap.  Win some lose some.  

Scammer's neg trust doesn't matter for you, it's under "untrusted" and doesn't affect your rating. However the scammer can be tagged with a red rating if there is enough proof. That's what a proper scam accusation thread can do. If the scammer comes back under a noob account they will have a harder time conning people than with their current Full/Sr./etc member accounts. Not ideal but at least SOMETHING can be done about it.

So please post screenshots of any PMs if you can. We need to see how/what lovevps1 communicates to customers. We already have one suggestion to not use escrow - suspicious but not criminal.
Bought

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:19:15 PM

What good will banning do?  He'll just come back as someone else and probably already has.  Fake neg trust he leaves won't be removed anyway.
He might use new accounts, but if we flag all of them, he won't be able to scam, and will eventualy just ran away.

Bought

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:19:58 PM

^

Edited post again.
Not enough proof I am afraid, both accounts can not be connected.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:20:37 PM

The LOVEVPS! guy is a lowlife.  I sent him $10 (was only supposed to be $9 - my bad) and got nothing.  He even sent a PM saying "dude you sent me 9 instead of 10". Hash was posted in his thread but it looks like he deleted it.  When I get home I will repost it here if it matters.

I don't waste my time with "scam threads" because nothing ever happens to the scammer ... and all they end up doing is posting negative for you anyway (which I don't give a shit because I never sell anything here) and then they just come back as someone else. I'm to blame because I didn't use escrow but he would have never accepted that anyway.  It's a nuisance and the stuff I buy is cheap.  Win some lose some. 

This guy is such a piece of shit that he has the gall to keep on posting.  Removing him is meaningless.  He will just come back like a bad cold.  He even took one of my PM's to him and "modified" with his own words and posted it in his thread with a screen print to look like I got what I paid for.  Seems like he deleted that too.

Users with under (select a number) of posts should not be allowed to lock threads or self moderate threads.    That would avoid BS like this guy to some extent. 

If you can take screenshots of you sending him the money, and him failing to deliver the accounts, we could be able to negative trust him. If we do not do this, he will continue scamming.

HUH?  How could I take screenshots of me sending him the money?  Sorry.  Don't understand.  I can take screenshots of all my PM's with him.  And there are a LOT.  Problem is my time is worth more than the $10 I lost to him so like the piece of shit he is I just scoop it up and throw it in the gutter and go on to the next day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: