Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know whether its your lucky day?  (Read 13702 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:39:16 AM

In my opinion, it's not about weather it's your lucky day or not, it's about knowing when to make you make your smart move that makes you win. Random gambling could make you win some money, but usually you loose. They key to win is striking at the perfect moment.

Exactly, but that has to do with some inner instincts that drives us into placing certain bets that in a normal day we wouldn't. This is not a feeling we often get but if we does then it sure is our lucky day.
I ask my guts first before really attempting any task. Our intuitions do keep us safe from many troubles. If we are out of luck, we have a bad feeling about it hours ago. Again, not everyone has a sharp six sense and neither many of us rely on it. I consider myself a lucky one...
That's a gift if you have that, unfortunately for me I really don't have anything that I feel to know if I am lucky or not, maybe because I am a regular gambler and every day is just an ordinary day for me. I wish if we are lucky it would last for the whole day, but the thing is it does not because the more you push your luck the more you through it away and most of the time you end up losing.
Yes, even a lucky day gets ended in loss based on the greedy mind one has got. If the winning happens by the starting of the day or by the initial game, we need to be clear on our stand whether to spend on consecutive games or can just be safe making it the lucky day for a better winning later than just spending on the same day and ending in loss.
you just need to survive and be wise to use your lucky day.

actually the sign of your lucky day could be found when you think you have too much win or too frequently get a win , that time you should really realize that the lucky streaks could ended up anytime , so prefer to stop while in the lucky times , or just having same bad day ended up with lost.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

If I managed to win it means it's my day. Even if the win is still not very large, then I will be happy that I got the victory, and did not lose all the money. And if you're lucky enough to get a jackpot, then this will be a lucky day.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

If I managed to win it means it's my day. Even if the win is still not very large, then I will be happy that I got the victory, and did not lose all the money. And if you're lucky enough to get a jackpot, then this will be a lucky day.
When someone wins a jackpot, that's damn obvious it's his day. Op wants to know that how can he discover this beforehand so he can go for a big bet or many bets in order to accumulate a handsome amount of money and apparently I know none. Maybe, relying on guts can be of some help.
lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:41:51 PM

It is on a happy day and you need to make more bets, but how to find out when he's happy, but everything is simple. when you understand that everything turns out and nothing can knock you off the right path.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:23:15 AM

In my opinion, it's not about weather it's your lucky day or not, it's about knowing when to make you make your smart move that makes you win. Random gambling could make you win some money, but usually you loose. They key to win is striking at the perfect moment.

Exactly, but that has to do with some inner instincts that drives us into placing certain bets that in a normal day we wouldn't. This is not a feeling we often get but if we does then it sure is our lucky day.
I ask my guts first before really attempting any task. Our intuitions do keep us safe from many troubles. If we are out of luck, we have a bad feeling about it hours ago. Again, not everyone has a sharp six sense and neither many of us rely on it. I consider myself a lucky one...
That's a gift if you have that, unfortunately for me I really don't have anything that I feel to know if I am lucky or not, maybe because I am a regular gambler and every day is just an ordinary day for me. I wish if we are lucky it would last for the whole day, but the thing is it does not because the more you push your luck the more you through it away and most of the time you end up losing.
Yes, even a lucky day gets ended in loss based on the greedy mind one has got. If the winning happens by the starting of the day or by the initial game, we need to be clear on our stand whether to spend on consecutive games or can just be safe making it the lucky day for a better winning later than just spending on the same day and ending in loss.
you just need to survive and be wise to use your lucky day.

actually the sign of your lucky day could be found when you think you have too much win or too frequently get a win , that time you should really realize that the lucky streaks could ended up anytime , so prefer to stop while in the lucky times , or just having same bad day ended up with lost.
After finishing our play or while playing only we can guess that t is our lucky day or not by seeing or results. if we make more wins, then it is our lucky day or else no. But you are right we have the capacity to change our lucky day to bad day because of greediness. So stop your play when you start to lose your games after winning big amount on the same day.
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:32:39 AM

No way to determine if it is your lucky day or not. I can't even understand when to know if it is my lucky day. I guess it is just happening all of the sudden. You really can't identify if you are lucky on this day or for the next day. What I can assure if I were on the winning streak I guess that tells me that I'm on a good shot and I'm quite lucky for that day.
Sometimes it needs analization to win a game. You need to be an observant all the time 'cause you'll never know who is trustworthy when it comes to money.

We will never know unless we try, being lucky is just a feeling that we felt whenever were happy or that moment when we gets something we're not expecting. And so in gambling since there's no guarantee in winning when we win it really felt like a lucky day. Since it can't happen everyday.
You won't determine if you're lucky or not. Instinct sometimes is right so if you feel you're lucky in gambling so bet and win it.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:34:25 AM

When someone wins a jackpot, that's damn obvious it's his day. Op wants to know that how can he discover this beforehand so he can go for a big bet or many bets in order to accumulate a handsome amount of money and apparently I know none. Maybe, relying on guts can be of some help.
Then the answer is nothing , you can't know where and when you will be lucky to win ,
Impossible , as the luck itself come to you randomly not scheduled ,
Unless if you cheating and call yourself it's just a luck ,
Just crazy when someone can do that , bookies will get bankrupt.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

Was just playing dice and roll my winnings as i thought its my lucky day because I won the first roll. Realized after several games that I lose more than the amount I can afford to lose for a day.
I could have avoided it if I wasn't just too eager get a jackpot, of course who knew it wasn't my lucky day when my lucky calendar says "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."  Smiley and its new year!

so how do you guys test whether is your lucky day or not?

If I win and win in the day I do or play gambling, I will think that it is my lucky day. Lucky day is not always good for me because I will more encourage to play gambling on the next days then after that I will put all my money so I will end up losing all the money I get.
 I also think that it is my lucky day in gambling if I just get back the money I alloted in gambling on that day, atleast the next day I want to play I still have money to use and by that time, I will be more carefull so I will not lose on the game.

Even though it is not my lucky day every day, I still play gambling because I enjoyed it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eugene30

Activity: 338

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

I think no one can predict if it's she or he is lucky because anything can happen in gambling we can entirely lose all our balance in just a matter of seconds but we can win too in a seconds. I only think if i'm lucky if i double my balance and make a withdraw.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

Was just playing dice and roll my winnings as i thought its my lucky day because I won the first roll. Realized after several games that I lose more than the amount I can afford to lose for a day.
I could have avoided it if I wasn't just too eager get a jackpot, of course who knew it wasn't my lucky day when my lucky calendar says "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."  Smiley and its new year!

Well, I had no idea. All I know was is that if you play in the gambling site and you win several times that might be the sign of your lucky day. which is never happen to me before as in ever up to now Cheesy but its fine i'll just do it for fun and amuse myself only.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:07:40 AM

It's my lucky day if I have a lots of winnings from the game i play..And in that day, my dreams, goals, simple plan were achieved..its gonna be what we called a perfect day for us..we also realized that we are lucky if we have a more winning than loosing..In that particular case we are so lucky in that day..

rortan75

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:24:04 AM

you know when you play if you winnings are higher than the lose than it's you're lucky day.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

you know when you play if you winnings are higher than the lose than it's you're lucky day.
Yes, quite simple. Or if you get more than what you expect, or in other words you get something that surprises you, Then it's your lucky day.
Simply put, your lucky day is when you get more than you normally get.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

A happy day is when it turned out to win and I immediately stop the game so that this happy day does not turn into the worst day because of the loss of funds.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:48:32 AM

A happy day is when it turned out to win and I immediately stop the game so that this happy day does not turn into the worst day because of the loss of funds.

That's just about right dude. If you've managed to exit while you're still in profit, that would  mean you've been a wise lucky guy. People don't usually have that sense of control so a lucky day can easily turn out to be a very disappointing and regretful one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

If I did not lose money, then this is my lucky day. Of course sometimes it's difficult to keep yourself from the desire to continue the game in order to get a bigger win, but when it turns out, this is happiness.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

I think no one can predict if it's she or he is lucky because anything can happen in gambling we can entirely lose all our balance in just a matter of seconds but we can win too in a seconds. I only think if i'm lucky if i double my balance and make a withdraw.
yes that is right that no one can know in advance that either it is our luck day or not. when it happen then we know about it, in fact luck is something hidden and not only in gambling but in any other place for example in trading or in investment we do not know in advance about our luck that either we will be luck on a particular day or particular time or not.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:54:50 PM

I’m sorry to sat this to you but that is impossible, there are days in which everything goes your way but you have no way to know when that day is going to come, that is just the way things work and that is why if possible you must avoid relying in your luck or you could make lose more money than what you can afford to lose as it happened to you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:58:01 PM

If I did not lose money, then this is my lucky day. Of course sometimes it's difficult to keep yourself from the desire to continue the game in order to get a bigger win, but when it turns out, this is happiness.

If your wins outweighs your losses on a particular day I guess you can call it your lucky day and it's not going to happen always but when it does happen you know within yourself that today was unique and perhaps my lucky day.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:02:24 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:18:22 AM by bitbob82

yes it is right to say that it is not possible to know in advance about our luck, it is the beauty of our luck that we can only hope about it but cannot get any information about it in advance. in fact if we will know about our luck in advance then it will create so many problems, people will become hopeless if they will see their bad luck in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: