Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:04:31 AM

What is the best block size for XDE2?
 I was wondering if there's any  XDE2 website/ XDE2 Forum in progress?
Of course best block size is always a matter of opinion.
Actual block time seems to be running pretty close to 2 min./ block which is 720 blocks a day.
Since the min stake time is 24 hours, I would guess the ideal block size to keep the chain
moving at 2 min/block is about 2 xde2/ block. However, some wallets have larger blocks so
smaller blocks will probably stake in the minimum time. I believe anything over .5 XDE2 will stake
around the 24 hour mark.

Anyone else, please share your experience.

Website is in development - Marketing and wallet enhancements in discussion stages so - not finalized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:06:51 AM

Actual block time seems to be running pretty close to 2 min./ block which is 720 blocks a day.
Since the min stake time is 24 hours, I would guess the ideal block size to keep the chain
moving at 2 min/block is about 2 xde2/ block. However, some wallets have larger blocks so
smaller blocks will probably stake in the minimum time. I believe anything over .5 XDE2 will stake
around the 24 hour mark.

Website is in development - Marketing and wallet enhancements in discussion stages so - not finalized

I don't have too many XDE, so I will let my stakes continue dividing, and try to see how far it goes before it stops staking... it will take 3 more days to reach 0.5 XDE staking, i believe...  so I will let everyone know!

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 12:19:17 AM

around the 24 hour mark.

I try to stake always in complete amounts of my wallet.

But I will let it running now for a week and look deeper, how smart blocks work out for me.

Greetz
Steve
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:03:40 AM

around the 24 hour mark.

But I will let it running now for a week and look deeper, how smart blocks work out for me.

Greetz
Steve
Since it is a set % - it does not matter if it takes an extra day to stake. The only problem would be
if the blocks get so small they don't stake. Look forward to hearing reports on what size blocks still stake in 1 - 2 days.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:37:26 PM

I was wondering if there's any  XDE2 website/ XDE2 Forum in progress?
around the 24 hour mark.

Greetz
Steve
Since it is a set % - it does not matter if it takes an extra day to stake. The only problem would be
if the blocks get so small they don't stake. Look forward to hearing reports on what size blocks still stake in 1 - 2 days.

I may be of some assistance here. I don't have much but do know that blocks of 1.25 will stake fine. Any smaller and they just sit there. However, blocks of 2.5 seem to be the magic number and stake much better. I can't speak for larger..because I don't have any amounts bigger.

There ya go...the report on the 'small' side of XDE2.

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:42:47 PM

Thanks Cap - now we know OK down to 1.25 but 2.5 is better.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:11:18 PM

We are making decent volume on Yobit. There is lots of activity on the buy and sell side. This indicates we are very close to its true value. It might be time to 1/2 the pos rate across the board and possibly add another day or two of min stake time. If we continue to inflate at a high rate it will become worthless very quickly. For most users it will still be 100% per year, which is quite a handsome return. Please let me hear your thoughts.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:07:28 PM

We are making decent volume on Yobit. There is lots of activity on the buy and sell side. This indicates we are very close to its true value. It might be time to 1/2 the pos rate across the board and possibly add another day or two of min stake time. If we continue to inflate at a high rate it will become worthless very quickly. For most users it will still be 100% per year, which is quite a handsome return. Please let me hear your thoughts.
Vegas
I was thinking the same thing. My vote: The number of new coins needs slowed.
This was something you stated in the initial information.
binmon

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

Vegas

Ok, I'll provide the "little guy" input, lol

I like to keep the coins combined, so if you increase minimum staking time, one loses track of when to expect to remember to do it, plus i hate sitting around to stake, so would rather see the reduction made by reducing POS % rather than increasing time....

Also, when I'm staking only about .04 daily, a 10% reduction (arbitrary number) isn't a great difference, but to guys who maybe stake (i don't have a clue whatever) say 10 coins a day, it makes the coin growth slow down, whereas my .004 reduction does nothing to slow coin growth.     

I was unaware coin growth was happening that much, but at higher value of a coin, i guess even a few a day is really huge, so I yield to the experts on that one...

So, if we slow growth, my vote goes to adjusting POS only, not increasing time to stake as well.  I won't cry, whatever you do !!

binmon

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:08:31 AM

Vegas

About the volume on Yobit:  I've been learning about how to use/interpret block explorer, and I see that the wallet moving coins to Yobit has been exhausted, so hopefully the supply for sale will dry up a bit.   This is assuming I am reading the explorer right, which I very easily might not be......  It's kind of a neat gadget though...

The good thing is there is volume; having sold real estate for a number of years, I know that one of the best causes of price increases is turnover; without turnover, real estate stagnates; I know no reason for crypto to be different.  Hope I didn't just start WW3, haha.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 01:20:42 AM

Vegas

About the volume on Yobit:  I've been learning about how to use/interpret block explorer, and I see that the wallet moving coins to Yobit has been exhausted, so hopefully the supply for sale will dry up a bit.   This is assuming I am reading the explorer right, which I very easily might not be......  It's kind of a neat gadget though...

The good thing is there is volume; having sold real estate for a number of years, I know that one of the best causes of price increases is turnover; without turnover, real estate stagnates; I know no reason for crypto to be different.  Hope I didn't just start WW3, haha.

Way to  analogize between real-estate and XDE2, however, if you look at it that way, the prices reflect a downturn in the current market. To me, that means it is a 'buyers' market and the perfect time to scarf up some really cheap XDE2. My issue....do you know of any BTC banks loaning out funds for purchase power? LOL  Grab it quick people, these prices will inflate in no time!!

CapnBDL
   Cool

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
binmon

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:01:39 AM

Vegas

Way to  analogize between real-estate and XDE2, however, if you look at it that way, the prices reflect a downturn in the current market. To me, that means it is a 'buyers' market and the perfect time to scarf up some really cheap XDE2. My issue....do you know of any BTC banks loaning out funds for purchase power? LOL  Grab it quick people, these prices will inflate in no time!!

CapnBDL
   Cool

But you and I have to stop raising each other's bid when the cheap stuff starts flowing, LMAO

We did pretty well the other day, eh?  Smiley

You're right, I've been trying to convince myself to go use real money instead of altcoin money to buy some more, but I'm trying to resist temptation; last time I resisted temptation I really regretted it too, haha.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:38:25 AM

Also, if the trading goes stagnant , then we can always increase the POS % again. But this first change wont be immediate, we might be looking at a few weeks from now. So my advice is grab all you can while your pos rate is still high.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:07:49 PM

Guys I have lowered the price on the high yield wallets. PM me if interested.

New prices as follows:

Platinum wallet: 300% per year cost 2BTC .ONLY 1 will be available to the public at the cost of 2 btc.
Gold wallet yields 250% per year. A total of 5 will be available to the public at the cost of 1.2 btc each
Silver wallet yields 225% per year. A total of 10 silver wallets will be available to the public. Cost 1 BTC each

So the POS cut wont happen for a few weeks, so you can benefit greatly now, and even after the cut, youll have an advantage.

PM me if interested.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:58:58 PM

Huge success:

We began with under 10 wallets. Now over 50 addresses visible already.

Steve

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:07:19 PM

I managed to get a small amount to stake now.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:44:33 AM

Huge success:
Steve
I noticed that also - great start
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

Huge success:
Steve

I don't have much (just a XDE2 "little guy" at the moment).
I currently own 1.32711005 XDE2 in 2 blocks of 0.54347873 XDE2 and 0.78363132 XDE2 (Address xBqMLiPjVx3dAi3Fhs3EbkQd828vBvLjJJ)
I'll see how these blocks will stake.

The XDE2 Network network gets stronger.
I have set up and added one more permanent XDE2 Node to the XDE2 Network:

My Tweets:

https://twitter.com/CryptCo_/status/701534077560692736
https://twitter.com/CryptCo_/status/701533856348950528

~CryptCo

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:26:26 PM

Huge success:
Steve

I don't have much (just a XDE2 "little guy" at the moment).
I currently own 1.32711005 XDE2 in 2 blocks of 0.54347873 XDE2 and 0.78363132 XDE2 (Address xBqMLiPjVx3dAi3Fhs3EbkQd828vBvLjJJ)
I'll see how these blocks will stake.

The XDE2 Network network gets stronger.
I have set up and added one more permanent XDE2 Node to the XDE2 Network:

My Tweets:

https://twitter.com/CryptCo_/status/701534077560692736
https://twitter.com/CryptCo_/status/701533856348950528

~CryptCo

retweeted and special thanks for your permanent nodes...this is great for securing network.

Steve
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 03:53:50 AM

Hi,

I must be missing something. I don't see any node listings for XDE2. Sure...we all know you are NOT supposed to need to do any addnode= stuff, but, it does help. So...who has any nodes to add to this wallet. Give us what you have for active connections and Thanks!!

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: