Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPOTS - The iGotSpots Super-Coin.. what more do you need to know?  (Read 43120 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ylpkm

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:33:28 PM

The number is coming from just one of my investments to this pool. And I'm just using average btc mining profits for my numbers. I would assume a pool would try to be as profitable as possible, no?
Thats why I asked multiple times already, is there a profitability issue of some kind? Only to be told, no no, just keep mining and we'll see. Make some sort of announcement of change because "hey normally with this amount of hashing power we should be making 3 times what we are. maybe we should change something quick."

So then miners, guess what, your luck/profit on this pool, is 1/3 average what you put into it. Better off going big with renting miners and try to solo mine a block.
Now the pool can begin the healing process. its great to hear you are adding altcoins and exchanges. because with 1/3 profitability, just buying cionz straight up is more cost effective. Adding some transparency for miners would be great too, like a profitability calculator, so they can see whether they are going to be losing 1/3 their profit vs btc. I saw this but I thought to myself, someone who would take it upon themselves to setup such a system, had put more thought into it than i did. You should be mad too, I gave you .3 btc worth of hashing power and the pool gave you .12 btc back for everyone.

Im sorry, Im upset, I put in a 100$ bill and got back a 20. Its cool you learned from me, I gave you the hashes to realize the pool had so much room for improvement.
Hopefully from this, the proper steps can be taken to make this pool a wonderful thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:42:22 PM

We have given all the numbers. Honestly, I feel like you're just trolling at this point. Your hashrate was, in no way, worth remotely close to .3 BTC

ylpkm

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:43:46 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 11:23:41 PM by ylpkm

The number is coming from just one of my investments to this pool.
So then miners, guess what, your luck/profit on this pool, is 1/3 average what you put into it. Better off going big with renting miners and try to solo mine a block.
Now the pool can begin the healing process. its great to hear you are adding altcoins and exchanges. because with 1/3 profitability, just buying cionz straight up is more cost effective. Adding some transparency for miners would be great too, like a profitability calculator, so they can see whether they are going to be losing 1/3 their profit vs btc. I saw this but I thought to myself, someone who would take it upon themselves to setup such a system, had put more thought into it than i did. You should be mad too, I gave you .3 btc worth of hashing power and the pool gave you .12 btc back for everyone.

Im sorry, Im upset, I put in a 100$ bill and got back a 20.
Hopefully from this the proper steps can be taken to make this pool a wonderful thing

You do understand you're responding to someone who does not give two shits about what anyone says?  He believes everything he does is the best and will make everyone plenty of BTC! 

Obviously, he's wrong.
I wouldnt go that far, I would go as far as, for anyone trying to make a profit, you should think it through as act quickly on it. I dont understand, you had this pool in beta, I would assume the profitability issue in mining was seen there. and then you open it to the public, I throw about 200$ dollars at you, get 30 back. and then you say "yeah looks like we are adding lots of stuff to bring the profitability up." 
great for you (you'll make more from now on), sucks for the people that believed you already tested this. Im done with the pool now, Im more upset that you would open the pool up like this with a 25% return.
No one opens a pool to make 25% back. Do you go to a cashier to break a dollar to only get a quarter back. hell no. no one would knowingly use such a system. You cant open a business with that much loss, it loses profit from the user and you, the owner. The system just ate it up.

We have given all the numbers. Honestly, I feel like you're just trolling at this point. Your hashrate was, in no way, worth remotely close to .3 BTC
Da Faq?
 100ths for 12 hours and 11ths for 24 hrs mining btc would get you .3 btc, (100th/s right now per day .44btc or .22 for 12 hours... thats pretty darn close to .3btc. Wait doesnt that make you mad, i sent you basically .22 btc worth of hashes and your system... only made about .07btc from just me that day.).  I know the renting game, im selling my hashes as well. I questioned multiple times if it was pool profitability since my payouts were low, and I was giving you guys benefit of the doubt that you wouldnt just screw with the miners. I said only 3 things would cause this. you can read my previous comments.
But yes thanks for the numbers, like im saying and what paul is saying below as well, there IS a profitability issue that you are NOW trying to fix. Thats why I made such a big deal, I saw this by day Shift 2. Shift 1 was my test, and I saw I lost a bit then compared to btc mining. waited for day 2, thought you know what lets go big scale, I wont lose that much. Lost ALOT. tried to tell you, did the math for you, basically saying currently this system is less than 25% efficient. I asked if it was an effieciency problem, only to be brushed off, so I assumed then I was being screwed. You see more on the backend than I can. This shouldve been in your face before you opened the pool to the public.

IGOTSPOTS and Paul, you are correct you paid me out just like you should have. Its just that the system wasted so much time, money, and hashes.

Is there a reason we arent mining btc here, Isnt there a way for you to redirect our hashes to a pps/pplns pool (well i know there is, but does this pool support it?). that would help get profitability up.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:47:37 PM

The number is coming from just one of my investments to this pool. And I'm just using average btc mining profits for my numbers. I would assume a pool would try to be as profitable as possible, no?
Thats why I asked multiple times already, is there a profitability issue of some kind? Only to be told, no no, just keep mining and we'll see. Make some sort of announcement of change because "hey normally with this amount of hashing power we should be making 3 times what we are. maybe we should change something quick."

Im sorry, Im upset, I put in a 100$ bill and got back a 20. Its cool you learned from me, I gave you the hashes to realize the pool had so much room for improvement.
Hopefully from this, the proper steps can be taken to make this pool a wonderful thing.

Hi
well im sorry this has not worked out for you
im looking in to different pool software  that will show a lot more information
i know the currant system dose not show a lot of information but i can assure you that  ALL power that was on the pool was use to mine the coins that we say.  I don't tell lies about this or another thing i have been involved with on this forum.  I have a good reputation on here and i would not be involved with this pool if it was a scam.  
One of the issues  the pool has is the lack of exchanges it can work with so im looking into a new system that can use more exchanges, now that C-CEx has changed its API to one like bittrex we can add a lot more coins to the exchange.  
So please  bare with us we will make progress  and I will make the pool better for everyone

thanks
Paul

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:03:16 AM

Thanks I received my equivalent payment for my hashes at last. I will start mining from today onward.
But why is that my previously matured coins are not staking until now?

Also you need to add CIONZ on YoBit.net exchange for better liquidity of current assets. Wink
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 09:41:05 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 10:03:31 AM by iGotSpots

CIONZ price used for payouts will be average of buy and sell prices from https://c-cex.com/t/cionz-btc.json
This will result in a fair, average price point between buys and sells using live rate at time of payment

Rent your hash to us today at http://pool.cionz.pw

POOL UPDATE
I have decided to put a max price on the pool buys to get more CIONZ into the hands of stakers

We will still use the same price calculation to figure out the price. The changes from here on out will set the maximum price to 1000 sat each. Meaning that all miners will be getting their CIONZ for a maximum price of 1000 satoshis each. If the price drops lower, the website will reflect this, as well. There is no minimum price. http://cionz.pw has been updated to display this change. If you see the pool's buy price above 1000, please F5 and refresh the page. Please remember, double payments are still active for a limited time, so you are technically getting your CIONZ at a maximum price of 500 sat each through the pool

Thanks for mining on http://pool.cionz.pw

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:56:53 PM

This COINZ, is the coins, that makes you happy.

Good luck COINZ

regards

--okane--
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:42:13 AM

Is the block explorer still working. I can't see any blocks there.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:50:12 AM

Is the block explorer still working. I can't see any blocks there.

its running now
the dam database (mongo) keeps stopping
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:38:08 PM

CIONZ price used for payouts will be average of buy and sell prices from https://c-cex.com/t/cionz-btc.json
This will result in a fair, average price point between buys and sells using live rate at time of payment

Rent your hash to us today at http://pool.cionz.pw

POOL UPDATE
I have decided to put a max price on the pool buys to get more CIONZ into the hands of stakers

We will still use the same price calculation to figure out the price. The changes from here on out will set the maximum price to 1000 sat each. Meaning that all miners will be getting their CIONZ for a maximum price of 1000 satoshis each. If the price drops lower, the website will reflect this, as well. There is no minimum price. http://cionz.pw has been updated to display this change. If you see the pool's buy price above 1000, please F5 and refresh the page. Please remember, double payments are still active for a limited time, so you are technically getting your CIONZ at a maximum price of 500 sat each through the pool

Thanks for mining on http://pool.cionz.pw

Today's pool payments were affected by the new rate. You should have received a healthy payment for last shift's hashrate. Thanks for mining!

johnnysof

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:41:49 PM

Looking on the POS difficulty, I think anyone else than the dev could stop stacking.... Shocked
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:47:02 PM

Looking on the POS difficulty, I think anyone else than the dev could stop stacking.... Shocked

My staking inputs are quite small now as I have not combined in quite some time. It doesn't matter if it takes you 1 day to stake or 1 week, you will get all the backpay you are owed when you do hit a block

I have had inputs as small as 500 CIONZ hit blocks. I also notice there are well over a million outside of the premine now when that was about 181k last week; not nearly that many have been paid through the pool

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:57:09 AM

Must admit yesterdays payout was very nice compared to the previous few shifts I was on.  Got back nearly double what I put in hash wise. 
johnnysof

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:03:51 PM

My staking inputs are quite small now as I have not combined in quite some time. It doesn't matter if it takes you 1 day to stake or 1 week, you will get all the backpay you are owed when you do hit a block

I have had inputs as small as 500 CIONZ hit blocks. I also notice there are well over a million outside of the premine now when that was about 181k last week; not nearly that many have been paid through the pool

Sure, but while I'm waiting weeks or months for my stake, someone (probably you) is dumping on the market a lot of coinz. I't is just 1/5 of yesterdays price now  Wink
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Sure, but while I'm waiting weeks or months for my stake, someone (probably you) is dumping on the market a lot of coinz. I't is just 1/5 of yesterdays price now  Wink

I've been buying not selling. Check Explorer if you don't believe me I haven't moved a single coin other than pool payments

johnnysof

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:37:17 AM

I've been buying not selling. Check Explorer if you don't believe me I haven't moved a single coin other than pool payments
Wink sure with 99% premine, as you post in your sig...must have all the coins  Smiley
Explorer is not working again. I still have few coins, but will probably keep them as souvenir and make a break here for now. Good look!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 05:41:06 AM

Wink sure with 99% premine, as you post in your sig...must have all the coins  Smiley
Explorer is not working again. I still have few coins, but will probably keep them as souvenir and make a break here for now. Good look!

Yes, really. Ask anyone, I put buy walls up all the time at random prices for anyone who wants out. You never know when and for what price they will appear

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:22:59 AM

VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:12:47 PM

We stuck in block 52199 9 hours ago Huh
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:54:24 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 10:05:29 PM by jc12345

We stuck in block 52199 9 hours ago Huh

I think the diff went up too high for anyone else to stake. He probably closed the premine accounts for staking so that rate of blocks go slower than 16min so that the diff can go lower. During those periods of diff lowering the blocks will be extremely slow, potentially not finding a block for a whole day. Diff has already reduced from 2000+ to 875.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: