Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Forum Signature Grabber - For signature campaigns  (Read 3305 times)
BitBustah (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:22:30 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 09:29:18 PM by BitBustah

I don't know if there's already a tool like this... If so, ignore me and my post.  Wink

I know there are a lot of signature campaigns running here. I made a simple tool to check/view multiple signatures at once. It uses PHP and Javascript. It's not my best coding work but it seems to do what it needs to do.

Demos:
http://btcsig.orgfree.com   (hosted by user Alaki)
http://www.signaturegrabber.com   (hosted by user aubert)

Files:
http://bitblabber.com/scripts/signaturechecker/files.zip

DO NOT mass use this tool on my server please. I will keep track/logs. It's a free tool.

I'm also looking for paid work as a designer or programmer. If you need me > PM.

Have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

It just shows signatures of the users. BBcode is missing. How about adding this feature ? Pssst.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:02:04 PM

It just shows signatures of the users. BBcode is missing. How about adding this feature ? Pssst.

Lol, it was meant for signature campaign owners to "check" if their signature was still being used. It is not meant to grab the BBcode. Smiley

But thanks for your kind words.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:03:17 PM

I don't know if there's already a tool like this... If so, ignore me and my post.  Wink

I know there are a lot of signature campaigns running here. I made a simple tool to check/view multiple signatures at once. It uses PHP and Javascript. It's not my best coding work but it seems to do what it needs to do.

Demo:
http://bitblabber.com/scripts/signaturechecker/

Files:

DO NOT mass use this tool on my server please. I will keep track/logs. It's a free tool. Donations are always welcome: 19Q96qXWLCvjK8t2UwRakTCgR1LeVeYCmb

I'm also looking for paid work as a designer or programmer. If you need me > PM.

Have a nice day.

It is a nice bot, i didn't checked the source files maybe you can improve it,
But i think that it only grabs the html code that is shown here in forum so basically not the BBCode which i firstly thought.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

But i think that it only grabs the html code that is shown here in forum so basically not the BBCode which i firstly thought.

The BBcode is only visible to a user when logged in. I guess one could convert the HTML to BBcode. If there's really a need for it I might add it. Again, it was meant for signature campaign owners to "check" if their signature was still being used.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:19:32 PM

Great stuff man. Glad to see some people making to help out some people in the forum.

Regards,
JM Erestain
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

Demo:
http://bitblabber.com/scripts/signaturechecker/

Files:

DO NOT mass use this tool on my server please. I will keep track/logs. It's a free tool. Donations are always welcome: 19Q96qXWLCvjK8t2UwRakTCgR1LeVeYCmb

Have a nice day.

This is an excellent tool for campaign manager with this tool they don't have to go to each profile of their campaigner it will ease us every campaign manager will book mark this and might use this somebody in the near future I don't think there is a tool like this in existing

BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:55:06 PM

Great stuff man. Glad to see some people making to help out some people in the forum.

Regards,
JM Erestain

Thank you. Appreciate it.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:59:57 PM

This is an excellent tool for campaign manager with this tool they don't have to go to each profile of their campaigner it will ease us every campaign manager will book mark this and might use this somebody in the near future I don't think there is a tool like this in existing

Please don't bookmark, download it for your own server please. Smiley

And thank you for the support!
smith coins

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

The BBcode is only visible to a user when logged in. I guess one could convert the HTML to BBcode. If there's really a need for it I might add it. Again, it was meant for signature campaign owners to "check" if their signature was still being used.

I understand now the point of this bot, the feature to check bulk users makes this bot very useful.
This is very useful especially for campaign managers to check if any of their participants is cheating or not.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:04:02 PM

What's the purpose of this tool? As part of programming practice I'd say nice application but we don't really need it , Do you ? You visit the profile of the user in the forum can see his signature campaign directly instead of copying the uid and pasting.If you could add this feature,like when a UID is taken as input you can list out all the signature campaigns of the user he has ever been in.This could be useful.
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:04:50 PM

I tested this and its working perfect, a good and easy to use tool for campaign manager or owner to check if users are wearing signatures or not.good work OP,downloading this for future use
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

What's the purpose of this tool?
Once you have a list of participants in your campaign(useful for campaign managers) , its very helpful and time-saving as opposed to going to everyone's profile, you can do it at once.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:12:42 PM

If you could add this feature,like when a UID is taken as input you can list out all the signature campaigns of the user he has ever been in.This could be useful.

True. But that would need daily connections to the forum, a large database for logging etc.

Let's say manager X has 200 users in his campaign. Instead of checking each user every day (by clicking fi 200 bookmarks in his browser each day) he now only has to make a list of UIDs in a textfile and copy/paste them in my tool. With one click of a button he can see the signatures of his 200 users.

Even better; The manager makes this list and he writes it directly into the HTML of my tool.
Checking 200 users for 30 days: Clicking 200 bookmarks * 30 = 6000 clicks.
Checking 200 users for 30 days with my tool: 30 clicks.

Are you being real? Can't you really not see the use for this tool? Luckily some people here can.

As part of programming practice I'd say nice application but we don't really need it

Yeah, like I have nothing better to do on the first day of the new year. You make the tool, you get the credit. What's stopping you? Thanks for the input though.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:04 PM

Once you have a list of participants in your campaign(useful for campaign managers) , its very helpful and time-saving as opposed to going to everyone's profile, you can do it at once.

Oh yeah,in that sense I agree! You can enhance this idea further like this :
Make an option for any campaign manager to input all the udi's in one text file and upload it ,so next time when they have to check the sig's they can just select their uploaded files and list the signatures.
smith coins

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:06 PM

What's the purpose of this tool? As part of programming practice I'd say nice application but we don't really need it , Do you ? You visit the profile of the user in the forum can see his signature campaign directly instead of copying the uid and pasting.If you could add this feature,like when a UID is taken as input you can list out all the signature campaigns of the user he has ever been in.This could be useful.

This is a great feature because it is easier to see all users in one page if they are wearing the signature or not.
Why do you need to list all past signature campaigns of a user, is this useful? i doubt. Good job OP keep it up.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

I tested this and its working perfect, a good and easy to use tool for campaign manager or owner to check if users are wearing signatures or not.good work OP,downloading this for future use

Thanks. Smiley
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:14:59 PM

Oh yeah,in that sense I agree! You can enhance this idea further like this :
Make an option for any campaign manager to input all the udi's in one text file and upload it ,so next time when they have to check the sig's they can just select their uploaded files and list the signatures.

It's not meant to be run on my server. It's a small task to add that function (and I would gladly do it), I'm not providing for this service. Wink
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:15:41 PM

This is a great feature because it is easier to see all users in one page if they are wearing the signature or not.
Why do you need to list all past signature campaigns of a user, is this useful? i doubt. Good job OP keep it up.

Thanks! Cheesy
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 04:16:22 PM

Oh, this tool is extremely useful for the signature campaign manager especially when they want to check their participants is still wearing the signature or not.

Please don't bookmark, download it for your own server please. Smiley

And thank you for the support!
Bookmarked. Might be useful for me in the future. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: