Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115339 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.
First of all are you a psychic or what? Is this a kind of prophecy that will surely happen? these are the question that pop up in my mind, sorry if I askes things to you. Smiley But it is already 2017 month of april here in my place and the price of bitcoin so far was 1200$, isn't all you've said was just your speculation I think, But let see what will happen tomorrow.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared to the worst case scenario. Though I dont believe that statement but there is nothing wrong with considering things that are also possible to occur. In the end we must uphold saying "prevention is better than cure" which means let us not wait for the big crash rather we must prepare before that event will come in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

I never believe in predictions. Even the weather is hard to predict. The Church has long predicted the end of the world and he can't come. I'll wait for a new prediction just for a laugh.
It's really hard to see the accuracy of every speculation. Just try to following the market that will be more reasonable for us rather than following the prediction.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
peter0425

Activity: 2604
Merit: 439

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

I never believe in predictions. Even the weather is hard to predict. The Church has long predicted the end of the world and he can't come. I'll wait for a new prediction just for a laugh.
It's really hard to see the accuracy of every speculation. Just try to following the market that will be more reasonable for us rather than following the prediction.

You have every right to make speculation. But do not follow any predictions because someone said so. It is better to used your own technical analysis and make your own conclusions. Because you are making a fool out of yourself if you believed someone's prediction without any concrete base.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2842
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

It will always be just speculation.
We cannot vouch for that and it is just personal opinions of different person.
If I will believe with that it might need deep facts that can back up the speculation.
Or I would rather use my own instinct so that I would not regret it or will not blame anyone.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

If I will believe with that it might need deep facts that can back up the speculation.
Or I would rather use my own instinct so that I would not regret it or will not blame anyone.
There are just too many variables in the market to make any prediction where it is going.
Everybody somehow must make his own decisions on how he reacts based on his informations.
After all, that is the only thing an average bitcoin holder can do: react on the market.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

There are just too many variables in the market to make any prediction where it is going.
Everybody somehow must make his own decisions on how he reacts based on his informations.
After all, that is the only thing an average bitcoin holder can do: react on the market.

Prediction are quite tough to make due to various market factors, but I have encountered some persons who were quite right, but only predicted Rise of Bitcoins. So sometimes it might be beneficial to believe them, but by taking extra care and by not panicking ofcourse.

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

The first crash will happen with the split over bitcoin soo it might be a 10-20% loose over its value, will stil valuable currencie, and no others will be able to reach it, at 2020 or end this year it might recover again to the current value, but the next months will damage bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:38:28 PM

The first crash will happen with the split over bitcoin soo it might be a 10-20% loose over its value, will stil valuable currencie, and no others will be able to reach it, at 2020 or end this year it might recover again to the current value, but the next months will damage bitcoin.
That is all predictions and we have different prediction, a lot of people bitcoin will crash and it is true we have seen it dump and
thinking it will not recover again. But, look at the price now, we are at $1,240 again which is a good price if you will ask me, seems like
bad predictions is not gonna come true, what I predict is we will reach at least $,2000 by the end of this year.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:35:15 AM

That is all predictions and we have different prediction, a lot of people bitcoin will crash and it is true we have seen it dump and
thinking it will not recover again. But, look at the price now, we are at $1,240 again which is a good price if you will ask me, seems like
bad predictions is not gonna come true, what I predict is we will reach at least $,2000 by the end of this year.
Yes the bad prediction will not happen because bitcoin is having a good time in the market now because of the good news about bitcoin that resulted in adoption and pumped price in the market. $2,000 price for bitcoin is so easy to reach and i believed that even before the year ends that $2,000 target price will be reached by bitcoin.
Nadicona

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

I think there will not be a split. The block size will increase as most people like low transaction fees.

Facinat

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

I think there will not be a split. The block size will increase as most people like low transaction fees.

That is true. I can afford big hard disks to store the block chain data.
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:03:15 PM

What Bicoin split are you commenting about? Bitcoin is not a stock so Bitcoin does not split like stock does. Are you sure that you're commenting about Bitcoin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
seven4smoke

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:10:44 PM

USDT/btc is rising. Any reason for this? I've heard something bad about usdt. Is it true?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:25:03 PM

What Bicoin split are you commenting about? Bitcoin is not a stock so Bitcoin does not split like stock does. Are you sure that you're commenting about Bitcoin?

In case of an unsuccessful hardfork, there will be 2 blockchains -- one main chain, and the other will be an alt. That's what people refer to when they talk about a split aka chain split. It has to do with BU and all the uncertainties around the potential hard fork that it might or might not initiate. In case of a chain split, it will have a negative short term impact on the price, in which I believe Bitcoin will be losing much more than just 20% of its value.
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:34:25 PM

USDT/btc is rising. Any reason for this? I've heard something bad about usdt. Is it true?

Looks like price manipulation. Bitfinex is $1,300+ as well so there they might have something going on with their exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Looks like price manipulation. Bitfinex is $1,300+ as well so there they might have something going on with their exchanges

This has nothing to do with manipulation as such

At least, not in a direct way. The Bitcoin price growth at Bitfinex is explained by suspended USD withdrawals as well as deposits as of now since this exchange has problems with banks which closed payment channels the exchange had been using to deposit and withdraw the money of their clients. Hypothetically, it could be a sort of manipulation to boost Bitcoin prices but that is bordering right on a conspiracy theory and thus is unlikely

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:08:48 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 07:45:33 PM by malekbaba

I think, btc becomes unstable since 2016. If I had enough capital, I would invest in BTC. And I think $650 was a good bet. it is obvious that there will be a correction of the price and price will be stuck with $4500-$5K.
It is just my opinion. But it is very risky time to invest for any trader as price is too high. And I do not see any sign of crashing under 4K but it is crypto. Anything may happen. Please do not accuse me if any thing bad happens
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

I think, btc becomes unstable since 2016. If I had enough capital, I would invest in BTC. And I think $650 was a good bet. it is obvious that there will be a correction of the price and price will be stuck with $4500-$5K.
It is just my opinion. But it is very risky time to invest for any trader as price is too high. And I do not see any sign of crashing under 4K but it is crypto. Anything may happen. Please do not accuse me if any thing bad happens
There is no reason to deny this fact that it is not only bitcoin which is having volatile nature, in fact all of the currencies which are there in the world of crypto currency are volatile in nature. I am very much satisfied with the performance of bitcoin and I believe in bitcoin more than any other thing. There is nothing to be afraid of. This is just our assumptions that big crash is coming.
Sensill

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:01:13 AM

from 2016 till now all happen is big bump and small correction no crash happen all this say bitcoin have power now to exchange world

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

There is no reason to deny this fact that it is not only bitcoin which is having volatile nature, in fact all of the currencies which are there in the world of crypto currency are volatile in nature. I am very much satisfied with the performance of bitcoin and I believe in bitcoin more than any other thing. There is nothing to be afraid of. This is just our assumptions that big crash is coming.
that's true, not only the bitcoins that are experiencing unstable, but other currencies are also sure to embrace such a thing. so we should not just blame the bitcoin just because of unstable price.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: