Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Big correction is due and inevitable too. I know someone who is holding btc since 750 usd. Whatever happens those people will be rich. But a big correction will kill a lot of new investors. Crypto is not that small today. And it has considerable effect on economy
Yes,but if this someone had sold when $18000 or so,and rebuy now he would be richer now...
A good trader does not only hold,even if he has bought for $100

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

It's probably in human's nature to expect the end of the world)) But no compelling evidence we have by now

We know it's inevitable and it's normal in the cryptoworld. If that happens, so be it. It's the time to buy the dip and HODL for we don't know when we can buy these tokens at a cheaper price once again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Well, the crash you are mentioning is still limited to some parts of the world; though significant, it can still be rebuilt overtime. I did stick to my guts that before any major crash, I did have a plan B support, so should others too.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

I think that there is a part of human mind that like to hear catastrophic prediction: from biblical prophets to Nostradamus to the ecologists, when you predict disasters you always will find people that will listen to you.

Actually, there is no real sign of an imminent crash; oc course there will be fluctuation, of course some cryptocurrencies will die and some companies will fail...
But in the big scheme of things these are only normal fluctuations.
So, focus on your strategy and don't' listen to these prophets of doom.

Feduk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Funny to read this in 2k18

The only thing that come true is bitcoin skyrocket.
Anyway this skyrocket became corrected hard last time
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

How funny is to read these prophecies after the time is passed! :-)
No one was correct!!!!

So, there is always someone - in any field - ready to predict any kind of imminent disaster.
I don't say they are always wrong: sometimes they are deadly right.
But don't allow prophets of doom to stop you to pursue your goals.

glub0x
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

bitcoin will skyrocket regardless, it's onyl a matter of time, like it went to 1200, but many will lose this second big bubble as usual

because they are selling now thinking that is going to crash to sub 200 again

anyway the crisis seems to be less now, inflation is lower, and some country have started again to have a better rate of employees

Well this was pretty good guess Smiley

The cost of mediation increases transaction costs, limiting the
minimum practical transaction size and cutting off the possibility for small casual transactions

Satoshi Nakamoto : https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

We all have different opinion through out this topic but I think ,despite the crisis as we see our world today has becoming more and more modern. And the crisis that you say might happen or maybe not , china and russia and india has banned the bitcoin. We all have different prediction , its kind a terrifying though but we cant say that this statement is true it's just a theory.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

Well, I just wonder... from the beginning of the civilization, there were people that periodically announced the end of the world.
They have all a thing in common: they were all wrong!

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

Well, I just wonder... from the beginning of the civilization, there were people that periodically announced the end of the world.

the funniest in this story is that they will are only once right,and above all we can not congratulate them after the end of the world...
But we can do after the BTC crash...

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar warns that 90% of bitcoin's value could get wiped out. Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar predicts an epic crash will hit the cryptocurrency market. He isn't sure if it'll come to a grinding halt or be a slow and steady drop — but he says it's coming. Boockvar, chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group, is certain crypto is in a giant bubble, and the air is already coming out. "When something goes parabolic like this has, it typically ends up to where that parabola began," he said on CNBC's

There are many factors at play here

For example, the introduction of LN could give a massive boost to Bitcoin prices both due to hype, which is one thing, and actual gain in real life use due to lower fees and faster transactions, which is a completely different thing. And while I certainly with this Peter Boockvar that Bitcoin is mostly a speculative bubble, it is a special variety of it which can easily switch between its opposing states without any seeming "wear and tear". To put it differently, it is unlikely it will end up where it started

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

We all have different opinion through out this topic but I think ,despite the crisis as we see our world today has becoming more and more modern. And the crisis that you say might happen or maybe not , china and russia and india has banned the bitcoin. We all have different prediction , its kind a terrifying though but we cant say that this statement is true it's just a theory.
The banning for bitcoin is just for temporary and because of that temporary decision, it will have a temporary effect for the market but in the long run, their decision could change anytime and once their decision changed then it will have a big impact for the market of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because they will get back to crypto again and their citizen can invest to it again which will give the bitcoin market another wave of huge demands.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:16:16 PM by carlisle1

really?but civilization had been drowned by God in Noah's time?not unless you dont believe in God.but lets go back to the issue,OP says must go to russia and china were bitcoin is safer to own.my question is why china banning bitcoin now?and he says there would be a civil war to happen in US,UK and western countries but i guess this doesnt come to happen.is this a PREMONITIONS?well better luck next time
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

That means bitcoin will not end, it will continue to progress as it's very useful to people.
If this will be widely use, a lot of people will surely benefit using bitcoin and also other cryptocurrency that has their own platform.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

now it's 2018 I think all your opinions are wrong, none of them are true, stop being predicting something when you do not know anything, do something useful, do not waste your time.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

Reading some post, I was very confused until I didn't realize that the thread was about a Big crash coming in 2017!!!!!
Well, anyone has the right to make prediction, but the problem is that people are more impressed when they hear the catastrophic ones.
It's a good idea to listen to anyone, but after that take decision by the evaluation of facts, not  by opinions.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

now it's 2018 I think all your opinions are wrong, none of them are true, stop being predicting something when you do not know anything, do something useful, do not waste your time.
They have the rights to share their thoughts and opinion about the market and i think that it is healthy to see some community that have some people who are trying to stay awake and not letting the hype eat them because if you really see in the market that the crash already happen and i think that the crash can continue if we will continue seeing FUDs.
Facinat

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

Reading some post, I was very confused until I didn't realize that the thread was about a Big crash coming in 2017!!!!!
Well, anyone has the right to make prediction, but the problem is that people are more impressed when they hear the catastrophic ones.
It's a good idea to listen to anyone, but after that take decision by the evaluation of facts, not  by opinions.

It is still applicable in 2018 or later. If you look at the BTC  or Bitcon Cash price, they dropped more than 60% from the peak.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Big crashes always come whenever, this is often the case and I think bitcoin always gets up and prices are skyrocketing, for example was last July when the $ 2700 price dropped below $ 2000 due to hardfork events, I'm sure that year-end prices will reach at least $ 50k.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

The year you prophecies the doom has come and gone, so I will be right to refer to you as a prophet of doom because none of your prediction has never come to pass or fulfilment in real life. 
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: