Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48773 times)
razor5cl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

I think the hope to win. one who has lost everything in gambling opes to earn some money back from it, but one deos not realise that its a double edge sword, we may lose more than before and the risk involved in gambling. We should consider all possiblities and be ready for worst outcome.

When we gamble, we always hope for the best but expect for the worst. We can mitigate losses with creating many sessions. Having many sessions will cover our losses and give us more chances of hitting our target profit.
Of course, we should not be bias with our decision in gambling and we should rely base on the accurate statistics rather than on superstitious belief. Only when we are so realistic will we have a chance to win in gambling in the long run.

I presume that what you mean about the statistics is based on your records on winning and losing of your bets according to chances and increase of bets in case of loss.

Your goal then is create many sessions so that you will have more chances of becoming lucky.

So by this you mean you should divide your bankroll and bet many times? This sounds like it should make sense, but it kinda doesn't. The odds of winning are the same no matter how many times you bet, so if you bet more times you're just going to win and lose the same proportion of those bets. However it is better to do this than go all in or bet big amounts, so I see your point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:36:07 PM

I think the hope to win. one who has lost everything in gambling opes to earn some money back from it, but one deos not realise that its a double edge sword, we may lose more than before and the risk involved in gambling. We should consider all possiblities and be ready for worst outcome.

When we gamble, we always hope for the best but expect for the worst. We can mitigate losses with creating many sessions. Having many sessions will cover our losses and give us more chances of hitting our target profit.
Of course, we should not be bias with our decision in gambling and we should rely base on the accurate statistics rather than on superstitious belief. Only when we are so realistic will we have a chance to win in gambling in the long run.

I presume that what you mean about the statistics is based on your records on winning and losing of your bets according to chances and increase of bets in case of loss.

Your goal then is create many sessions so that you will have more chances of becoming lucky.

So by this you mean you should divide your bankroll and bet many times? This sounds like it should make sense, but it kinda doesn't. The odds of winning are the same no matter how many times you bet, so if you bet more times you're just going to win and lose the same proportion of those bets. However it is better to do this than go all in or bet big amounts, so I see your point.

This option is the best as i have used this on sports betting so many times and i am in profit let it is low but my bankroll is getting bigger day by day on this strategy. even if one day i am in loss next day i am recovering it. But this strategy works only on the sports and that too i have to pick carefully the bets which can give me assurity to win.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:42:10 PM

This option is the best as i have used this on sports betting so many times and i am in profit let it is low but my bankroll is getting bigger day by day on this strategy. even if one day i am in loss next day i am recovering it. But this strategy works only on the sports and that too i have to pick carefully the bets which can give me assurity to win.

Yeah it is a great strategy,

Cause if you divided a session to a lot of sessions,
then you also multiply your luck,

Even thought if we compute it, it will still have the same proportion,
But luck can't be computed,
SO chance of winning is much more higher.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:53:13 PM

I really like the contests, freeBTCs, promotion, and I usually play on these site when they have some type of promotions. and play with free money Cheesy And yes invest my personal money when they have some type of cashback offers. I made much when betcoin have cashback offer. And similarly from the primedice giveaways.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:56:36 PM

Generally we hope to win everytime even if we got already big loses by gambling, that's why we keep coming back and trying our luck again with the hope of earning
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:04:58 PM

It's very hard to not gambling, i'm very addicted into gambling and always coming back to gambling even i lose much money on gambling. If i'm not gambling for a day, i feel really bored and strange.
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:14:07 PM

It's very hard to not gambling, i'm very addicted into gambling and always coming back to gambling even i lose much money on gambling. If i'm not gambling for a day, i feel really bored and strange.
Man, this is really bad. Dependence on gambling is very bad. We must look for this kind of hobby is replacing.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:55:26 PM

Man, this is really bad. Dependence on gambling is very bad. We must look for this kind of hobby is replacing.
Yes, i think he is single, So if he does not play daily, he will get bored. Once you got family, then this will become very dangerous. So please try to avoid this gambling now only. I know once anyone addicted to this gambling it is very tough to come back. But you should try to avoid daily gambling otherwise your future life will become in risk.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:06:09 PM

Generally we hope to win everytime even if we got already big loses by gambling, that's why we keep coming back and trying our luck again with the hope of earning
Well, I guess think like that made us go back again to play. whether anything had happened I also wanted to play and wanted to get the victory that has great gifts. I think it is addictive, so I always hold my intention to use bitcoin in large quantities in each of my gambling, and I think it made me not lose
data1

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:34:55 PM

greed and hope are the reason for distruction in case of gambling. first we hope that we can win then we do win it then we gets greedy an wins more then we loose.then again we hope we can recover our losse and we became greedy again and we losse all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:31:41 AM

I hope to hit the jackpot or at least recoup

I also think that is very attractive to play on site where we have some chance to hit the jackpot, I know how precious are these feelings when somebody hit the jackpot, it happened to me 3 times till now, so these kind of things keep us coming back.
For me, though I like to play a jackpot game but I could not convince myself to risk some amount of money. I just believe that betting that kind of game is like a waste of money.
Definitely a waste of money at times, but you never know when you will get lucky. XD
That was your thinking because you are not really a gambler.
But don't tell me you never join any kind of game that related with money? well, I don't think so, because for sure you also have losing and winning moment of your life in gambling but most of the time you lose so that you don't want to accept it. And now your just thinking that gambling is just wasting of our money. BUT that was just my opinion.  Grin

I think it's not something the opinion, but they've had a very sad experience in gambling. It is true, that gambling is just a waste of money. But if you're doing gambling only for profit, what you say is true. But if you're doing gambling only to used to have fun, then it's quite helpful
Helpful in what?? help you throw a money in fast way, i don't think you can earning some money from gamble by the time has passed just a bad story i read from the people has tell they was stupid of course they are stupid not using that money for something worth.
I think his saying that helpful for some people who just want to have a past time, there are people that don't use gambling as for them to earn, cause we can never use gambling to earn money consistently.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:43:09 AM

greed and hope are the reason for distruction in case of gambling. first we hope that we can win then we do win it then we gets greedy an wins more then we loose.then again we hope we can recover our losse and we became greedy again and we losse all

you can't say this generally about everyone who is gambling. i agree that there are some who are playing like what you said but that is not everybody and not even the majority.

many are only gambling for the fun of the games and only because they enjoy the game and also taking risks with their money.

also there are many who are professional gamblers like those poker players you see in Las Vegas Poker Tournaments that are making million dollar bets and earn a lot of money from gambling.

--looking for signature--
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

you can't say this generally about everyone who is gambling. i agree that there are some who are playing like what you said but that is not everybody and not even the majority.

many are only gambling for the fun of the games and only because they enjoy the game and also taking risks with their money.

also there are many who are professional gamblers like those poker players you see in Las Vegas Poker Tournaments that are making million dollar bets and earn a lot of money from gambling.

That is right. Each of gambler has its own reasons why he is coming back. This what the question of the OP and I guess we shall not answer it as if it applies to all. It should be answered as to individual reasons of coming back.
Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:35:42 PM

That is right. Each of gambler has its own reasons why he is coming back. This what the question of the OP and I guess we shall not answer it as if it applies to all. It should be answered as to individual reasons of coming back.

Yup, everyone back in the gambling certainly has strong reasons. But I was able to conclude that most of the people back in gambling, as they recalled or indeed want to get huge advantages such as they do gambling before. It is indeed very much I have come across and certainly in any country of the reasons this has always been the main foundation for their
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:47:18 PM

Yup, everyone back in the gambling certainly has strong reasons. But I was able to conclude that most of the people back in gambling, as they recalled or indeed want to get huge advantages such as they do gambling before. It is indeed very much I have come across and certainly in any country of the reasons this has always been the main foundation for their
for me the reason i coming back is because i am sure one day i can find a way to beat the house, but while i am finding the way i enjoying the mystery of the game, it feel so excited if we can win from the gamble and the the feeling when the game revealed, it such a mixing pleasure

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:19:17 PM

I actually think that I could stop gambling Muadh, because I was not addicted, but the kind of thinking that makes me go back to gamble, even a lot of my friends who thought the same with me. Well, I just look at gambling as a game, but I guess because it's fun, so I came back to play

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:32:19 PM

I actually think that I could stop gambling Muadh, because I was not addicted, but the kind of thinking that makes me go back to gamble, even a lot of my friends who thought the same with me. Well, I just look at gambling as a game, but I guess because it's fun, so I came back to play
im also not addicted and i could easily quit gambling though i come back from time to time in order to play some games purely for entertainment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:49:42 AM

That's every body has their own reason why they keeps from coming back in gambling, for me, sometimes I go back and just trying my luck, but I am not expecting that I can really win that game, we never know, maybe I can win this time. Smiley
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:28:03 AM

That's every body has their own reason why they keeps from coming back in gambling, for me, sometimes I go back and just trying my luck, but I am not expecting that I can really win that game, we never know, maybe I can win this time. Smiley
In my case, I go back because I really love to gamble, I like sports betting a lot and that is the only way that would make me happy in gambling. It is my time to relax and watch the game while I am betting online, if I won then I would just spend it because I don't want to save it as I am not really serious in gambling for money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:53:49 AM

In my case, I go back because I really love to gamble, I like sports betting a lot and that is the only way that would make me happy in gambling. It is my time to relax and watch the game while I am betting online, if I won then I would just spend it because I don't want to save it as I am not really serious in gambling for money.

I love this reply Smiley This should be how we treat gambling - just for fun and relaxation.  That way, we are not getting hooked and chasing away our losses and end end up losing more.

If this is our kind of mindset that whether we win or not with our bets, we spend that winning because our life does not depends on that winning, then we are good to go with gambling! Smiley

By the way, I will now do my first betting one of the sports that I like and I will use the earnings in my signature campaign. I am so excited! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: