Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newtown Shooting - How it will unfold  (Read 4654 times)
Haole

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:38:52 PM

- Controlled demolition dropped the World Trade Center towers

Do you fucking know how many other concrete buildings in all recorded history, even those that were much more damaged, crumbled down
upon airplane or other vehicles impacts, or fires?

NONE, you idiot!

I'm amazed subSTRATA, the idiocy and/or ignorance demonstrated by a few of the specimens here is truly astounding.  This is obviously not the place to discuss rational perceptions or even entertain the use of common sense for that matter.  

"The future isn't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 09:47:14 PM

Do you fucking know how many other concrete buildings in all recorded history, even those that were much more damaged, crumbled down

NONE, you idiot!

Do you know how many other high rise buildings have been hit by jet airliners loaded with 100,000 to 200,000 pounds of jet fuel with ten to twenty floors above the impact point which are still standing?

Are we to include WTC 7 in our count, or no? Just curious.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:03:38 PM

And here we go into full on nutjob territory.....

So tell me, was it the aliens or the Jews that orchestrated 9/11? I'm just wondering which brand of crazy I'm dealing with.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:07:34 PM

NONE, you idiot!

Do you know how many other high rise buildings have been hit by jet airliners loaded with 100,000 to 200,000 pounds of jet fuel with ten to twenty floors above the impact point which are still standing?

Do you have any fucking idea what temperature jet fuel or anything that can be normaly found in buildings burn at, and what is melting
temperature of steel used for reinforcing, or concrete itself? Maybe you think the amount of fuel matters?

Really, go educate yourself.

Why are we talking about melting? Did I mention melting? Really, don't blindside yourself because you want to believe in government conspiracies. And yes, the quantity of jet fuel does matter.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 10:09:59 PM

Just FYI, subSTARDED, FirstAsshat and ElectricVomit are all in my ignore list, and this thread is about conspiracy theories now -- so this thread is amusing as hell, more amusing than an FBI release about aliens with three quarters of the text censored out.
FirstAscent

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:21:20 PM

NONE, you idiot!

Do you have any fucking idea what temperature jet fuel or anything that can be normaly found in buildings burn at, and what is melting
temperature of steel used for reinforcing, or concrete itself? Maybe you think the amount of fuel matters?

Really, go educate yourself.

Why are we talking about melting? Did I mention melting? Really, don't blindside yourself because you want to believe in government conspiracies. And yes, the quantity of jet fuel does matter.

So we were talking about the melting point of steel (or rather, subSTRATA was). But I'm not sure why. So please tell me why we were discussing the melting point of steel. Is it somehow relevant to making a case about a WTC conspiracy?
FirstAscent

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:23:27 PM

I don't have time to explain construction works for you, check it on Internet.

Maybe I have. I suspect you're the one who is lacking information. Again, tell me how the melting point of steel is relevant? Oh, and tell me why the quantity of jet fuel is not relevant as well.
FirstAscent

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:27:34 PM

No answer? Is that because you don't know anything but what you've been fed by your conspiracy loving "sources"?

Melting point of steel: explain the significance (and your understanding).

Jet fuel quantity: explain why you think the quantity of jet fuel does not matter.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:53:40 PM

I think what you mean is that unenforceable laws do not prevent crime. You cannot allow firearms within a country and not expect child murder as the necessary result.

Here in Singapore discharge or attempt to discharge a firearm is punishable by hanging. Possession of 3 or more firearms is also punishable by hanging. Toy guns are illegal. Air guns are illegal. Paintball guns are illegal. Pepper spray is illegal. Stun guns are illegal. Handcuffs are illegal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore#Arms_Offences_Act

Results: Next to no gun crime. Almost no murder. Almost no violent crime.

If you want to stop violent crime, just summarily execute anyone found in possession of arms. This approach has proven effectiveness.

Exactly what fool would try to profit from crime (using guns) in Singapore? The place is a dot in the ocean. The criminals aren't "suppressed" by these ridiculous laws, they just carry on elsewhere.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 03:13:19 AM

I think what you mean is that unenforceable laws do not prevent crime. You cannot allow firearms within a country and not expect child murder as the necessary result.

Here in Singapore discharge or attempt to discharge a firearm is punishable by hanging. Possession of 3 or more firearms is also punishable by hanging. Toy guns are illegal. Air guns are illegal. Paintball guns are illegal. Pepper spray is illegal. Stun guns are illegal. Handcuffs are illegal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore#Arms_Offences_Act

If you want to stop violent crime, just summarily execute anyone found in possession of arms. This approach has proven effectiveness.

Exactly what fool would try to profit from crime (using guns) in Singapore? The place is a dot in the ocean. The criminals aren't "suppressed" by these ridiculous laws, they just carry on elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm sure the average criminal is quite internationally mobile. The typical US ghetto dweller is a world traveler. Regardless, encouraging criminals to 'carry on elsewhere' is one of the intentions of the law.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 03:18:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLgO4wo4xI&feature=autoshare
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:37:05 AM

Great!  We all love summary executions I take it?  Lets just pile the bodies on the sidewalk.  I feel better already seeing a pile of corpses on the ground to know I'm safe and the police are effective.  Nothing like some bodies swinging from a tree to give me that nice secure feeling my children are growing up safe in a happy world.   

Yeah, and "posession" is totally a valid reason to kill people who have done nothing to harm others.  Provided of course you are batshit insane from a fucked up childhood.     

Him, him, him, her, and those kids.  I saw them all with guns or toy guns, so, kill them at will if you like.  Do you also recruit and train other psychos from around the world to conduct these righteous and pious hangings and summary executions?  Or is it only from the most mentally ill portion of your own population, as is more common in the western world for such institutions?     

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:06:22 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 10:08:47 AM by cunicula

Do you also recruit and train other psychos from around the world to conduct these righteous and pious hangings and summary executions?
Yes, have you heard of the free cities project? It is a libertarian experiment. It proposes establishing a charter city in a chaotic country such as Honduras. One possibility under discussion was the contracting of the Singaporean State as sole provider law and enforcement services. The idea is that a bunch of investors hire the Singaporean military to police the place and try to attract settlers. The investors expect the land to appreciate and thus earn money off the deal.

The whole notion seems confused to me. Hire a semi-fascist state to implement law and order for a 'libertarian state.' Would that be a triumph of libertarianism or a triumph of statism?
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 09:35:40 AM

people who have done nothing to harm others.

What exactly you know about those people? Really, what the fuck you know about them? Except some shallow info from media,
which might not be true, you know about them as much as you know about random kid dying from starvation in Africa right now.

We know that they would (or at least, could) be arrested and put to death for nothing more than having over a specified amount of metal in a specific shape.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: