Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eBay & Amazon seller needed to sell something for me. No investment needed.  (Read 1266 times)
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:13:01 AM

eBay & Amazon seller needed to sell something for me. No investment needed. Home based income
PROJECT DESCRIPTION

We are looking for people who would like to work with us to sell our items on eBay & Amazon or just only on ebay or only on Amazon.

As long as you can allocate 10-15 minutes 2-3 times a day, you will be successful.

We want you to sell real item so net commision is 7% for you but it will be good because of high price of items. we will cover all ebay, amazon, paypal & bank fee & all charges. Ideal for people looking for a extra money to supplement their incomes.

We will provide listing descriptions, images etc.

Yes we do accept returns within 2 week.

This project is for long-term partnership so if after the first month both sides are satisfied we can increase the listings numbers which will increase your profit.

-We accept sellers from USA and UK only as long as they meet the following criteria.

1.) The account must be at least a few months old.
2.) The account must not have any policy violations.
3.) The account must have no lower than 90% positive feedback.
4.) Minimum 50 feed back as a seller for eBay seller.
5.) Your eBay account must have high selling limit.
6.) You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified PayPal account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held). You must not have any sending or receiving limits or high limit.
7.) You should be experienced in selling.
8.) English is a MUST.

-You must able to do

1.) You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
2.) You have to design simple listing yourself. We will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
3.) Once the order is placed, you should pass me the Customers information (Phone number, Address, Name etc.) so that I can ship the product.
4.) Some products(make to order) require a details from customers so you must gather that information from customer & forward to us with order detail (#3).
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:16:44 AM

First of all, are you going to use an escrow for this service. Otherwise this service will have absolutely no trust and no on will join. Also, don't try to use master-p as your escrow, even less people will join. What kind of items do we need to sell, are we selling anything that will get us in trouble? Is the commission set at 7% or can you make it 10%. Maybe I will join if you increase the commission.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 11:24:29 AM

A lot of people are offering 40%+ commission on this forum

tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:16:25 PM

First of all, are you going to use an escrow for this service. Otherwise this service will have absolutely no trust and no on will join. Also, don't try to use master-p as your escrow, even less people will join. What kind of items do we need to sell, are we selling anything that will get us in trouble? Is the commission set at 7% or can you make it 10%. Maybe I will join if you increase the commission.

i can make it 10% ,  but why we  need escrow ?? you  list item and after you get sale you give me shipping information i ship the item after you get feedback after from buyer you give me the money ?

why we need escrow lets say i send empty box or fake thing the buyer will send you msg your refund  him easy job .
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:16:47 PM

A lot of people are offering 40%+ commission on this forum

for what ?
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:41:47 PM

Hi tigerfree

really interested in this but i am not sure if i am qualified.

Sent you a pm

Please let me know via PM if my ebay account is ok for what you need.

Thanks
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:47:45 PM

sent pm back.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:27:12 PM

Received your pm

I'll try and i will let you know (and i'll send you the link of the listed item)

Thanks!
Stoloweld

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:29:26 PM

Sent you a PM, if your happy with that I might be able to get you the people your looking for fast.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:27:16 PM

Sent you a PM, if your happy with that I might be able to get you the people your looking for fast.

thanks
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:20:25 PM

free and easy money
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:40:18 AM

I am a power seller on ebay.in (india page) with 100% positive feedback

Let me know if you are interested with that or not.

tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:42:36 AM

I am a power seller on ebay.in (india page) with 100% positive feedback

Let me know if you are interested with that or not.

if u can sell item in USA and UK it will works
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:44:37 PM

online taking ur question .
 Wink
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:58:32 AM

Have you received any interest in this thread? I've been considering doing this myself for the past week, but I'm not sure if this is going to work for me. Maybe with a vouch from another member of the fourm I would have to reconsider. I'll keep watching this thread. Good luck
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:34:42 PM

Lol, you're the one doing the scamming my friend.

Here's what happened:

---

1. Tigerfree aks for someone to sell his products on Amazon and eBay. I was interested, asked for more information.

2. Tigerfree claimed that he has a supplier who ships withn the US and UK only.

3. Orders were send from Amazon, so I asked Tigerfree what was the deal with this.

4. Tigerfree told me his supplier is active on Amazon and uses Amazon fullfilment service. But then again; if this was true, why did you need eBay/Amazon seller in the first place, if your supplier is already selling there?

5. So I asked Tigerfree for an invoice. He send me an invoice, and the items were paid with Amazon giftcards. Furthermore, the items were purchased for 3 times the amount he told me to sell the items for.

6. So, this again goes against what Tigerfree claimed. If your supplier was selling on Amazon, then why did your ''supplier'' buy the goods from another Amazon seller, using Amazon giftcards?

7. Tigerfree later claimed that he is simply working for his ''supplier'' and that he gets a cut from each sale.

To give you an overview:

A: Tigerfree sells item for approx. $90
B: After eBay, PayPal and seller fees, only $50 is left of that $90.
C: According to Tigerfree, he also gets a cut. So of that $50, only $35 is left for Tigerfree's supplier.
D: Tigerfree send me an invoice where the product ''his supplier'' sells was purchased for $170.

So Tigerfree is telling us his supplier buys a product for $170 and sells it for $35 and makes a profit.

Do I really need to say more?

tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:36:57 PM

Lol, you're the one doing the scamming my friend.

Here's what happened:

---

1. Tigerfree aks for someone to sell his products on Amazon and eBay. I was interested, asked for more information.

2. Tigerfree claimed that he has a supplier who ships withn the US and UK only.

3. Orders were send from Amazon, so I asked Tigerfree what was the deal with this.

4. Tigerfree told me his supplier is active on Amazon and uses Amazon fullfilment service. But then again; if this was true, why did you need eBay/Amazon seller in the first place, if your supplier is already selling there?

5. So I asked Tigerfree for an invoice. He send me an invoice, and the items were paid with Amazon giftcards. Furthermore, the items were purchased for 3 times the amount he told me to sell the items for.

6. So, this again goes against what Tigerfree claimed. If your supplier was selling on Amazon, then why did your ''supplier'' buy the goods from another Amazon seller, using Amazon giftcards?

7. Tigerfree later claimed that he is simply working for his ''supplier'' and that he gets a cut from each sale.

To give you an overview:

A: Tigerfree sells item for approx. $90
B: After eBay, PayPal and seller fees, only $50 is left of that $90.
C: According to Tigerfree, he also gets a cut. So of that $50, only $35 is left for Tigerfree's supplier.
D: Tigerfree send me an invoice where the product ''his supplier'' sells was purchased for $170.

So Tigerfree is telling us his supplier buys a product for $170 and sells it for $35 and makes a profit.

Do I really need to say more?

my part is done + you got your item +told you to send it back if you feel fraud what more you need Huh?

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:56:47 PM

This is a scammer, don't fall for his lies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: