Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE only 100% Money making method EDIT: Thread gone viral!!! WOOW  (Read 3143 times)
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:59:25 PM

LMAO!! This kid is e-whoring himself for some money. Reminds me of prostitues selling themselfs for money.
He must have a really bad life. What a loser! look up how many people is telling armadillo is a scammer. LOL!! More the 4 people!!
Seems like he is scamming user in this forum for quite a while already. I wonder why there is no DT member give negative feedback to him yet. No offense.

Well simply because i didnt scam nobuddy,  Smiley  
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:09:19 PM

He is e-whoring so even if he scams you he will turn it around and say you scammed him.
Just follow him and look at the digital goods section every day. Everyday you see new profile account
selling Giftcards, fake ebook with get rich methodes,  keys, accounts,etc..etc...

If you give neg feedback he will go as a cry baby to admin and e-whore the admin saying he got scammed.
this kid is really just a bad person. He keeps sending me naked pictures of men cause i am exposing his frauds.
He is really a lunatic! Grin
If he keeps harassing you by sending you NSFW content through PM, report it to the admin by click on . You can find that in bottom right of the PM.

Life sucks.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:09:31 PM

LMAO!! This kid is e-whoring himself for some money. Reminds me of prostitues selling themselfs for money.
He must have a really bad life. What a loser! look up how many people is telling armadillo is a scammer. LOL!! More the 4 people!!
Seems like he is scamming user in this forum for quite a while already. I wonder why there is no DT member give negative feedback to him yet. No offense.

He is e-whoring so even if he scams you he will turn it around and say you scammed him.
Just follow him and look at the digital goods section every day. Everyday you see new profile account
selling Giftcards, fake ebook with get rich methodes,  keys, accounts,etc..etc...

If you give neg feedback he will go as a cry baby to admin and e-whore the admin saying he got scammed.
this kid is really just a bad person. He keeps sending me naked pictures of men cause i am exposing his frauds.

Well you said i keep sending you naked men right and you said ive scammed you than Why dont you confirm this and here is how :

The Mod can easly read all msg that i sent you and if he finds any of what you said im ready to give you 1000$ in bitcoins , i will post it to escrow even before we start Or just ask MOD to confirm OR you know what JUST print any msg that was a sex msg .

Lair worthless Scammer, u'll be Reported even if your account is allready fucked up.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:11:27 PM

If he keeps harassing you by sending you NSFW content through PM, report it to the admin by click on . You can find that in bottom right of the PM.

People like you are the reason for Corruption on earth. Ignored
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:24:06 PM

For my buyers please ignore all the above spam, they will be reported.

Thank you for the new payments and waiting for more vouches
Smiley
althunteruk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:45:36 PM

Alt Account of  kayenpal, coinsalam

Complete scammer can give proof if needed.

Will send this to trusted member with proof to give this scammer neg dt trust.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:51:15 PM

Alt Account of  kayenpal, coinsalam

You made a BRAND NEW account witch mean you have an ALT account ... Stupid bitch  Grin  i might be deep in your minde .

And Yeah i want you to prove it here everyone has the right know Also you can suck my balls Smiley  Cool

Scammer,  Cool
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:56:18 PM

You made a BRAND NEW account witch mean you have an ALT account ... Stupid bitch  Grin  i might be deep in your minde .

And Yeah i want you to prove it here everyone has the right know Also you can suck my balls Smiley  Cool

Scammer,  Cool

Well, you are in fact a alt of coinsalam...
Heres the proof
http://prntscr.com/9lkrzb
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:01:32 PM

LOL you are very stupid if i was going to scam than why would i use a payivy account with the same name on bitcointalk?  Grin and you cant even post an image but Yes my username on payivy is coinsalam So what ? did coinsalam scammed anyone on bitcointalk ? No So you can suck my balls again  Cool  Smiley
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 02:06:13 PM

LOL you are very stupid if i was going to scam than why would i use a payivy account with the same name on bitcointalk?  Grin and you cant even post an image but Yes my username on payivy is coinsalam So what ? did coinsalam scammed anyone on bitcointalk ? No So you can suck my balls again  Cool  Smiley

I don't like hairy balls.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:07:03 PM

LOL you are very stupid if i was going to scam than why would i use a payivy account with the same name on bitcointalk?  Grin and you cant even post an image but Yes my username on payivy is coinsalam So what ? did coinsalam scammed anyone on bitcointalk ? No So you can suck my balls again  Cool  Smiley

Than take the dick.  Smiley
althunteruk

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:07:53 PM

Scammer,  Cool

I am stupid lol? you cant even hide your tracks well at all. ( also  its spelt mind not minde )

all your profiles link together i have pics like the one posted below by another member.

Proof your also kayenpal who scammed hundreds: http://prntscr.com/9lkw6t (Says coinsalam right at the bottom lol)

Also found another one of your alts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=45183
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:12:17 PM

Scammer,  Cool

I am stupid lol? you cant even hide your tracks well at all. ( also  its spelt mind not minde )

all your profiles link together i have pics like the one posted below by another member.

Proof your also kayenpal who scammed hundreds: http://prntscr.com/9lkw6t

Says coinsalam right at the bottom lol

Why would i hide my tracks ? im not a criminal infact you should why ? because you are too stupid that you might get arrested soon.

Anyways the kayenpal proof Are you seriouse ?  All you did is taking a pic of his shop link LOOOL  Grin Grin Grin kidding me right ?! I cant believe this place, Full of stupid members i might even start scamming cause it seems easy money with these fucked up kids  Grin  
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 02:15:40 PM

LOL you are very stupid if i was going to scam than why would i use a payivy account with the same name on bitcointalk?  Grin and you cant even post an image but Yes my username on payivy is coinsalam So what ? did coinsalam scammed anyone on bitcointalk ? No So you can suck my balls again  Cool  Smiley

Than take the dick.  Smiley

Sorry, 1mm dicks are not a valid payment method. Nice try
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:20:08 PM

LOL you are very stupid if i was going to scam than why would i use a payivy account with the same name on bitcointalk?  Grin and you cant even post an image but Yes my username on payivy is coinsalam So what ? did coinsalam scammed anyone on bitcointalk ? No So you can suck my balls again  Cool  Smiley

Than take the dick.  Smiley

What ?  LOL  Grin Soo gay dude WTF are you seriouse!! anyways I'm black so are you sure? .. Cool
althunteruk

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:20:50 PM

Scammer,  Cool

Why would i hide my tracks ? im not a criminal infact you should why ? because you are too stupid that you might get arrested soon.

Anyways the kayenpal proof Are you seriouse ?  All you did is taking a pic of his shop link LOOOL  Grin Grin Grin kidding me right ?! I cant believe this place, Full of stupid members i might even start scamming cause it seems easy money with these fucked up kids  Grin  

Since you cant read or spell ill explain it for you.

The shop owned by you/kayenpal it Says coinsalam in the desc box right at the bottom which we all know is you.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:22:34 PM

Scammer,  Cool

Since you cant read or spell ill explain it for you.

The shop owned by you/kayenpal it Says coinsalam in the desc box right at the bottom which we all know is you.

LOL, That guy is selling the method by coinsalam, Read carefully ignorant Grin Grin Grin
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 02:23:48 PM

What ?  LOL  Grin Soo gay dude WTF are you seriouse!! anyways I'm black so are you sure? .. Cool

I'm not gay but thanks for your opinion. Secondly, I'm not racist so I do not give a damn about your dark chocolate skin or white chocolate balls which will melt when I put you in the fricking oven.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:26:58 PM

I'm not gay but thanks for your opinion. Secondly, I'm not racist so I do not give a damn about your dark chocolate skin or white chocolate balls which will melt when I put you in the fricking oven.

I've never seen a gay talk in my whole life like you just did  Grin , You are like the last LEVEL of gayness of all gays and lesbians 2016.
Keesie

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:34:15 PM

To the OP: Keep it up bro!! Grin Dont bother yourself with the spammers.
I like your methode, already started to make money. a Major VOUCH FOR ARMADILO Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: