Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE only 100% Money making method EDIT: Thread gone viral!!! WOOW  (Read 3141 times)
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:02:50 PM

Lots of copies sold, Thank you all for your vouches  Grin

Please note: Limites copies left so be fast and get it while its still here Cool

Thank you.

Dude wtf, why U asking for payment?
I'm going to report you.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:05:51 PM

Please note: Limites copies left so be fast and get it while its still here Cool

Thank you.

I'm going to report you.

LOl, report me for what ? selling my method for money in the Digital goods section? ok go ahead  Grin .
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:07:45 PM

Thank you.

I'm going to report you.

LOl, report me for what ? selling my method for money in the Digital goods section? ok go ahead  Grin .

No, for wrongly getting vouches and then using them at a advantage to sell a method which is highly b's
Where's your "sell your btc" method gone now eh?
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:09:38 PM

Thank you.

I'm going to report you.

No, for wrongly getting vouches and then using them at a advantage to sell a method which is highly b's

Its was a demo launch before a start selling to prove its 100% working and now im selling a better version for money, if you dont like that its your problem anyways thank you for the input.  Smiley
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:11:56 PM

Lots of copies sold, Thank you all for your vouches  Grin

Please note: Limites copies left so be fast and get it while its still here Cool

Thank you.

I'm going to report you.

Its was a demo launch before a start selling to prove its 100% working and now im selling a better version for money, if you dont like that its your problem anyways thank you for the input.  Smiley

So where are the vouches for the "better" version? Dm me Wink
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:14:02 PM

Please note: Limites copies left so be fast and get it while its still here Cool

Thank you.

I'm going to report you.

LOl, report me for what ? selling my method for money in the Digital goods section? ok go ahead  Grin .

Its was a demo launch before a start selling to prove its 100% working and now im selling a better version for money, if you dont like that its your problem anyways thank you for the input.  Smiley

The method is based on the first one so yeah its the same but with more money Wink
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:16:05 PM

Lots of copies sold, Thank you all for your vouches  Grin

Thank you.

I'm going to report you.

The method is based on the one so yeah its the same but with more money Wink
So wait, does this mean you get more for giving less then???
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:16:30 PM

Thank you.
LOL! This method ain't worth even a cent and you are selling it at $30?! Shocked
You ask us to vouch (all vouches in this thread are mostly fake) for your crap method. Well played.
If anyone want to know what the method is, PM me. You will be surprised that the method is extremely crap and this method has been practised for a long time by crap ebook seller.

Life sucks.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:18:07 PM

Thank you.
LOL! This method ain't worth even a cent and you are selling it at $30?! Shocked
You ask us to vouch (all vouches in this thread are mostly fake) for your crap method. Well played.
If anyone want to know what the method is, PM me. You will be surprised that the method is extremely crap and this method has been practised for a long time by crap ebook seller.

Its not the same method, this is a private method based on the first AND working 100% , Thank you  Cool
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:21:50 PM

Thank you.

I'm not sure what's going on, I think this is the old method but U can't do anything about it
Wait I have a idea, look at the replies and look at the titles of themmm

you can see he was giving them for free which is completely b's.
Oh My Rig!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:26:25 PM

If i may share my opinion about not just this method but any methods similar to this one - most important after you purchase something like that is 24-7 support and guidance. Only supported method can let users achieve their goals correctly, as there is too much unexpected bottlenecks in such young thing as a crypto. Doing simple sales then forgetting your customers is surely way to nowhere IMO. Don't really know is any of buyers got their well deserved support or not?:-)))
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:28:07 PM

If i may share my opinion about not just this method but any methods similar to this one - most important after you purchase something like that is 24-7 support and guidance. Only supported method can let users achieve their goals correctly, as there is too much unexpected bottlenecks in such young thing as a crypto. Doing simple sales then forgetting your customers is surely way to nowhere IMO. Don't really know is any of buyers got their well deserved support or not?:-)))

I give full support by skype or private pm.

Thank you.
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:28:49 PM

Y U do this ma, new accounts wont get you anywhere
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:31:22 PM

Dude stop spamming in my thread, make your own thread , why are you full of hate ? + this is not my account and the admin can proof it , again Stop and plz . (Relax) ok?   Tongue
Paul-01

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:33:49 PM

If someone buys his ebook they need to shoot themselfs in the head with a AKA fo real Cheesy
Everyone knows armadillo is a SCAMMER. Al he do on the forum is scamming people or begging money.

Look at his pm he send me after he scammed me.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

You are crazy my BTC wallet have more money than u can imagine broke bitch  Cool Grin

I scammed you and you still talking to me  Cool  wow i must fucked up your life  Grin

The kid is e-whoring on bitcoin talk with also other fake accounts and trying to ripp off people on the forum.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:36:38 PM

If someone buys his ebook they need to shoot themselfs in the head with a AKA fo real Cheesy
Everyone knows armadillo is a SCAMMER. Al he do on the forum is scamming people or begging money.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

You are crazy my BTC wallet have more money than u can imagine broke bitch  Cool Grin

I scammed you and you still talking to me  Cool  wow i must fucked up your life  Grin

The kid is e-whoring on bitcoin talk with also other fake accounts and trying to ripp off people on the forum.

You are the scammer also Do you want me to give them the msgs that you sent me ? i've reported you to the admin Cool

Anyone search about all this user replies , he is calling everyone a scammer, also he is some kind of mentaly ill.  Undecided

Reported again.
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:37:38 PM

Dude stop spamming in my thread, make your own thread , why are you full of hate ? + this is not my account and the admin can proof it , again Stop and plz . (Relax) ok?   Tongue

Lol this is not spam. So keep your calm.

You are crazy my BTC wallet have more money than u can imagine broke bitch  Cool Grin

I scammed you and you still talking to me  Cool  wow i must fucked up your life  Grin

Thanks for this, will keep into consideration.

Guys, check out his untrusted trust... seems really "red" to me
Paul-01

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:49:39 PM

LMAO!! This kid is e-whoring himself for some money. Reminds me of prostitues selling themselfs for money.
He must have a really bad life. What a loser! look up how many people is telling armadillo is a scammer. LOL!! More the 4 people!!
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:56:05 PM

Is this kid still on the forum?? This lowlife scum scammed me a week ago and now he is again selling fake ebook methodes?
He should get a lifetime ban cause he's a thief!

Well look at your red trust before u talk  Grin
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:58:10 PM

LMAO!! This kid is e-whoring himself for some money. Reminds me of prostitues selling themselfs for money.
He must have a really bad life. What a loser! look up how many people is telling armadillo is a scammer. LOL!! More the 4 people!!
Seems like he is scamming user in this forum for quite a while already. I wonder why there is no DT member give negative feedback to him yet. No offense.

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: