Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst scam going on RIGHT NOW on bitcointalk - Bcarefull!!  (Read 950 times)
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:42:50 PM

hi all,

i just want to make things clear DONT TRUST ANY MEMBER WITH A GREEN TRUST RATE, What you should understand is that a green trust can be given for very simple reasons like if you bought some bitcoins from a "trusted" member or you made some good trades also anyone can buy any green trusted account for some bitcoins.

Remember we are in a MONEY forum and money always more important than anything.

Now an other thing these green trusted members are giving negative trust for any reason to other members and without prove like in my account "Click and see your self" No prove at all, So these "Green trusted members" are using this option as a Power to show that they control things here .

anyways ive decided that i will hack some green accounts here because i need to pay someone something*

Thank you & i hope the man who got power here to make some rules about this or things will be bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:50:31 PM

I trust only member with more trust  and always you can use a escrow service.
You want to trust you?
I never trust in a red member Smiley
Good Luck!
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:53:25 PM

I trust only member with more trust  and always you can use a escrow service.
You want to trust you?
I never trust in a red member Smiley
Good Luck!

Fix your english and watch your mom, anyways noone is trusted  Cool
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

Oh look another member butthurt because he gets neg-repped by a default trust member. Is that what this is?

I see a lot of feedback from non-trusted members regarding your activities too. So is this all some conspiracy to harm your reputation? I am afraid more information is required.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:08:38 PM

Oh look another member butthurt because he gets neg-repped by a default trust member. Is that what this is?

I see a lot of feedback from non-trusted members regarding your activities too. So is this all some conspiracy to harm your reputation? I am afraid more information is required.

Whatever dude, i didnt scam anybuddy and i dont care about my neg trust since i can buy any account anyways all im saying is something wrong cya butthut Cool
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 10:22:55 PM

hi all,

i just want to make things clear DONT TRUST ANY MEMBER WITH A GREEN TRUST RATE, What you should understand is that a green trust can be given for very simple reasons like if you bought some bitcoins from a "trusted" member or you made some good trades also anyone can buy any green trusted account for some bitcoins.

Now an other thing these green trusted members are giving negative trust for any reason to other members and without prove like in my account "Click and see your self" No prove at all, So these "Green trusted members" are using this option as a Power to show that they control things here .

anyways ive decided that i will hack some green accounts here because i need to pay someone something*

Thank you & i hope the man who got power here to make some rules about this or things will be bad.

So you're complaining I accused you of being untrustworthy "without prove" and then you confess you'll hack (or at least try to hack) a trusted account? Way to go!

Thank you for this. There was an extremely low chance (despicable really) that I was wrong about the feedback I left on your profile but now I can be 100% sure I was right: you're absolutely untrustworthy.

armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:45:21 AM

hi all,

So you're complaining I accused you of being untrustworthy "without prove" and then you confess you'll hack (or at least try to hack) a trusted account? Way to go!

Thank you for this. There was an extremely low chance (despicable really) that I was wrong about the feedback I left on your profile but now I can be 100% sure I was right: you're absolutely untrustworthy.

We'll see.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:50:41 AM

Green trust != trusted by default. I have green trust, however any feedback I left would not display on your profile (unless you had a certain option checked in your settings).

Go ahead and cry about it though, it really puts you in good stead to have your trust removed. Also, good luck on your hacking endevour, and you'll need it. Anyone with a brain has a strong password that has been changed since the last database leak.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: