Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apart from bitcoins and ethereum,which crypto currency would you invest in?  (Read 256 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

We all know that bitcoin has been the choice for majority of people followed by ethereum.
But apart from these two which crypto currency would you like to trade/invest in?
What would be your strategy and would it be any different than how you dealt with bitcoins?
 Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:33:19 PM

We all know that bitcoin has been the choice for majority of people followed by ethereum.
But apart from these two which crypto currency would you like to trade/invest in?
What would be your strategy and would it be any different than how you dealt with bitcoins?
 Grin Grin
There is something called ICOs and gambling sites. ICOs are just like shares in some aspects and get listed in exchanges. If you invest in gambling sites, some of them pay dividend. Apart from that trading is a lot more profitable and each time the coin which is being invested is usually determined on the Basis of a situation.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:38:59 PM

Apart from bitcoin and ethereum, there are a few good cryptos to invest in like NEO, DASH, OMG, XRP. If you trade in the right way you can make good profits from them. SONM is a good project and has a huge potential if its developer are able to complete what they are planning to do.

risatrakib

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

Waves and IOTA are the two coins i am investing right now apart from bitcoins and ethereum . Both coins have a great future . They have a good future and both are in good exchanges . Thats why i have chosen these coins

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

I used to have some Golem on the past but i dumped them and i lost some money from there, yes, it was a fail trade but i learned a lot from that.
I remember that i bought all of them when the price was about $0,37 each one, and then it suddenly dropped to $0,28 each golem, i was dissesperated, but i keept holding them for some more weeks until it touched $0,30, and then i sell all of them because i was on a huge loss.
I am only holding ethereums and a few other altcoins, but it is not important because the total balance is less than $200 i think.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

Besides bitcoin and ethereum. Right now I prefer LTH, Dash, and Monero there is a good chance there especially for investment, all three will go up in pursuit of ethereum in the future.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

Base on what i heard from other news today they are going to support bitcoin cash its a fork coin and the price right now starting to rise..
Since segwit2x was cancel,  altcoin from top 20 coinmarketcap.com are increased and other altcoin was increase a lot these days..
So better to get   some bitcoin cash to and other top 20 altcoin that actually can gives you benefits than ICO's coins..
You have lots of choice to choose cryptocurrency  just use coinmarketcap.com and choose altcoin above $500k market cap.
Get LTC too  because i feel that we will see a big increase will be happen this coming weeks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

I have never thought that all the altcoins were going to have this incredible pump, i was going to be not investing in altcoins anymore, but now i am very tempted to keep buying more of those coins who are still below $1, they are rising a lot and it is tempting me a lot.
Anyway, i would not be buying for now, but 0x, navcoin, golem, and cardano are my first picks for now, and i will consider to buy some of them in a few days from now, who knows, maybe i will buy them tomorrow when i receive a payment.
Wow i am so excited about this.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████