Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Hackforums account  (Read 1242 times)
matteumayo (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:01:52 AM

I need a hackforums account that has post and will pay extra if it has good feedbacks PM me if you have one forsale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:42:04 AM

I have an account with 300+ posts and 10+ positive feed back how much will you give

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:39:51 PM

still looking for an account just can't have negative feedbac
extravagantm

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Boom.

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:55:15 PM

I have an account with 300+ posts and 10+ positive feed back how much will you give
I've PMed you.
OP, sorry for posting on your thread.
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:38:32 PM

I've PMed you.

I've never received your PM?

Edit: Miss read didn't realize you were trying the buy the account he was trying to sell me.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

I've PMed you.

I've never received your PM?
He PMd the other guy, not you.
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:10:45 AM

I am still looking for an account will pay upto $25 for an account, we will use escrow unless you go first.
DoubleCupped

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:16:48 AM

Looking to purchase an account as well. Sorry to jack your thread lol. Will pay good via BTC. Pm me.
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:34:40 PM

still looking for an account thanks
publicnote

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:02:33 PM

Add me on skype : molotovva
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:06:20 PM

Add me on skype : molotovva

I added you on skype.
publicnote

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:24:20 PM

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER AND A TIME WASTER DO NOT DEAL AND DO NOT GO FIRST.

He said he can creat his own new Hackforums accounts than when i told him prove it he blocked me and run like a bitch!!

What a time waster ....
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:30:44 PM

He said he can creat his own new Hackforums accounts than when i told him prove it he blocked me and run like a bitch!!

What a time waster ....

I am not trying to buy a brand new account from you for $25 lol, I blocked you because your wasting my time.

Here is the conversation here for anyone interested: http://pastebin.com/kpZrcA53

Still looking for an account that is not BRAND NEW.
publicnote

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:36:20 PM

What a time waster ....

I am not trying to buy a brand new account from you for $25 lol, I blocked you because your wasting my time.

Here is the conversation here for anyone interested: http://pastebin.com/kpZrcA53

First you posted my email on a public Site (pastebin) You will get a negative trust for that i will make sure to contact the admin cause Im in danger of spam caused by your stupid action.

You said [1/5/16, 4:13:15 PM] Tom The Broker: i can create my own account for free why would i pay for an account with no post or activity?

Than prove it You know my email creat an account there and you will get 100$ - Lair REPORTED
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:12:42 AM

What a time waster ....

First you posted my email on a public Site (pastebin) You will get a negative trust for that i will make sure to contact the admin cause Im in danger of spam caused by your stupid action.

You said [1/5/16, 4:13:15 PM] Tom The Broker: i can create my own account for free why would i pay for an account with no post or activity?

Than prove it You know my email creat an account there and you will get 100$ - Lair REPORTED

Lol you are a joke and just to prove you wrong: http://prntscr.com/9mlamn If I didn't just create an account why would I get this message? How about leaving my thread now as I never agreed to create an account for you nor was I even interested in selling you new HF account. I contacted you to buy an account with post that wasn't brand new you and just wanted to waste my time.
publicnote

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:23:30 AM

What a time waster ....

Lol you are a joke and just to prove you wrong: http://prntscr.com/9mlamn If I didn't just create an account why would I get this message? How about leaving my thread now as I never agreed to create an account for you nor was I even interested in selling you new HF account. I contacted you to buy an account with post that wasn't brand new you and just wanted to waste my time.

I cant see any limit of your stupidity wow , So that image u just posted is a proof to u? lol and do you expect members to say " Yh this guy is for real he just posted an image proof that we know for sure its real ? " HAHA

Because you are so dumb you cant even think that any member can go and try to register than they will find out you are a lieing  Cool bitch

Anyways stupid man , Good luck.
matteumayo (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:31:13 AM

What a time waster ....

I cant see any limit of your stupidity wow , So that image u just posted is a proof to u? lol and do you expect members to say " Yh this guy is for real he just posted an image proof that we know for sure its real ? " HAHA

Because you are so dumb you cant even think that any member can go and try to register than they will find out you are a lieing  Cool bitch

Ok special ed, sorry you feel the need to drag this on over something of this latitude. Go ahead and give me a negative feedback because I didn't want to buy an account of NO value from you lol. I understand your character, your showing extreme signs of depression but there is always help for you.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-8255
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Languages: English, Spanish

tommypug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:33:27 AM

What a time waster ....

Ok special ed, sorry you feel the need to drag this on over something of this latitude. Go ahead and give me a negative feedback because I didn't want to buy an account of NO value from you lol. I understand your character, your showing extreme signs of depression but there is always help for you.

1 (800) 273-8255

LMAO! This guy really is slow or something.

publicnote

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:36:12 AM

What a time waster ....

1 (800) 273-8255

He is a stupid scammer i hope a trusted member will read his comments and give him a neg trust, also i will try to report him.
tommypug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:43:14 AM

What a time waster ....

1 (800) 273-8255

He is a stupid scammer i hope a trusted member will read his comments and give him a neg trust, also i will try to report him.

I am talking about you. Give it up man, you have no argument.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: