Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining?  (Read 6828 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

There are three cloud mining websites Genesis Mining, Hashnet , Eobot, all of them are paying but the thing it will take a lot of time to get returns but still, these websites are paying their customers. But when it comes to my consideration cloud mining are that much profitable because with the increase in the bitcoin it will take a lot of time to get our investment back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:31:01 AM

There are three cloud mining websites Genesis Mining, Hashnet , Eobot, all of them are paying but the thing it will take a lot of time to get returns but still, these websites are paying their customers. But when it comes to my consideration cloud mining are that much profitable because with the increase in the bitcoin it will take a lot of time to get our investment back.

For me genesis and hashnet is the best cloud mining sites. However, most of the people consider cloud mining is the kind of ponzi scheme but are saying that it is the best go for the people to get the returns of your investment.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:12:20 PM

Well I see some were investing to some of those sites, but personally I don't trust those cloud minings specially they don't have the facilities like hardwares that mines actually. That fact they have was only their websites and most cases of cloud mines that investors only partners with them promised good profit, but it's not legit; most cases turn out a ponzi scheme later on scam people; website is down having more reasons og technical issues in the future.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

That fact they have was only their websites and most cases of cloud mines that investors only partners with them promised good profit, but it's not legit; most cases turn out a ponzi scheme later on scam people; website is down having more reasons og technical issues in the future.
Well, for those website who doesn't have hardware miners they just buy the cloud mining script and did some adjustment like theme design and total payout per hash rate, after that they will host their websites.

This kind of websites usually found in nowadays cloud mining, where they just poor scammer to steal investor's money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Well I see some were investing to some of those sites, but personally I don't trust those cloud minings specially they don't have the facilities like hardwares that mines actually. That fact they have was only their websites and most cases of cloud mines that investors only partners with them promised good profit, but it's not legit; most cases turn out a ponzi scheme later on scam people; website is down having more reasons og technical issues in the future.
I agree . Almost all the cloud mining sites only do the calculation of numbers, they do not have hardware mining. We are promised to get many benefits, but it only runs for some time. Until we finally lose all the investment we have, cloud mining ended up scam with a variety of reasons. They do various ways to take the bitcoin we have.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

Maybe you can try hashflare here is my proof of withdraw, here is my refferal https://goo.gl/VfPntL

I've been using hashflare for 2 years and I got ROI around 7 Month, after that i still got my profit everyweeks

here is my refferal code if you wanna use it https://goo.gl/VfPntL . Once again, invest money that you can afford to lose
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:20:10 AM

Cloud mining is what happens when a person or business has purchased a good amount of mining equipment for themselves and realizes that it is not going to get them anywhere.  The cost is way over the return and now they are sitting on this equipment and there are two options to recoup some of the cost, they can try to unload the mining equipment or they can try to get others to pay them the revenue that they envisioned when buying the equipment.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

Cloud mining is what happens when a person or business has purchased a good amount of mining equipment for themselves and realizes that it is not going to get them anywhere.  The cost is way over the return and now they are sitting on this equipment and there are two options to recoup some of the cost, they can try to unload the mining equipment or they can try to get others to pay them the revenue that they envisioned when buying the equipment.

Maybe you can be paid a revenue of the mining partnership during the days of cloud mining still profitable from the last 10 years ago.The mining that time is very profitable and abundant, unlike nowadays mining equipments consumed a lot of electricity compared from previous years electricity that time is affordable, because of slow running miner computers. Todays equipments for cloud mining is requiring fast hardwares that consumes a lot of electricity, that's why is not profitable at all; it made a decisions to those swindlers to scam people using mining ponzi scheme that promises an investment with a ghost presentation; pretending to be legit. To make a final conclusion is nothing or no more best cloud mining these days, and I don't know how others find themselves to be better despite of problems on those cloudmining offers nowadays.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

cloud mining sites are ponzi.you better think others option to earn bitcoin.I invest bitcoin many site but at the end I cant even get back my investment.I Just can tell you keep away from Cloud Mining.withdraw your investment soon otherwise you have big chance to lose your investment.I was try cex.io well known site but lose my investment.you can try mine with AntMiner that would be best decision.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

cloud mining sites are ponzi.you better think others option to earn bitcoin.I invest bitcoin many site but at the end I cant even get back my investment.I Just can tell you keep away from Cloud Mining.withdraw your investment soon otherwise you have big chance to lose your investment.I was try cex.io well known site but lose my investment.you can try mine with AntMiner that would be best decision.

Instead of investing those I think the best thing to do is to buy your own rig rather than placing our money in cloudmining site since it has bad review and also its so clear that they have run as ponzi scheme right now thats why we should need to avoid this one and try to find other option where we can earn more profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

If you even invest on legit "cloud mining" it takes long time to get back your investment like someone post above, he/she said it took 7 month to pass the ROI. You must consider that, if you don't need your money quickly that's okay I think.

But, recommended to mine yourself than invest on cloud mining.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:26:42 AM

Instead of investing those I think the best thing to do is to buy your own rig rather than placing our money in cloudmining site since it has bad review and also its so clear that they have run as ponzi scheme right now thats why we should need to avoid this one and try to find other option where we can earn more profits.
If you took the effort to properly read the post you were responding to, you would have seen that he advised to buy your own hardware to start mining for real.

I must however point out that mining is a done industry for the average person. It's simply not worth to buy yourself a piece of hardware as investment.

If you are looking to make profit, either get involved in trading, or just buy and hodl Bitcoin for the long term ~ buying Bitcoin always beaten mining in terms of profitability.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:50:18 AM

I agree . Almost all the cloud mining sites only do the calculation of numbers, they do not have hardware mining. We are promised to get many benefits, but it only runs for some time. Until we finally lose all the investment we have, cloud mining ended up scam with a variety of reasons. They do various ways to take the bitcoin we have.
Real cloud mining sites use real equipment to mine, and they use your invested funds to buy more equipment and in return they give you interest, and it is really hard to reach ROI, much reinvestment is needed if you want to earn some money from it.
It is much better to buy your own hardware and start mining.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

I agree with you . Until now most of the cloud mining is only PONZI. Only lucky people can benefit, while most people will only lose.
I better do trading and hardware mining than cloud mining. Cloud mining is not a good job for all of us.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:13:23 PM

I think you should run as fast as you can dude. Cloud mining is risky business these days. Lots of people getting scammed these days and it's not worth investing in it. The reason these people get out of business is cost of electricity and maintenance charges which they are not able to sustain once the network difficulty increases. And the difficulty will keep going on and on because of more miners being added ultimately increasing the competition of miners. So you see these things affect mining and once they don't see it profitable they let their business fall apart without paying you back. So stay away. These are words of experience.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

I'm happy to be a Genesis Mining investor. Amazing Company and worldwide leader!
I got my ROI and I’m still receiving bitcoins in my wallet every day.
If you want to join us and become a crypto miner here is a 3% OFF  exclusive discount code  “ALQ3jY” and the link for subscription  https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/916434
For any questions feel free to write PM.
Have a nice day!
Your post looks like you're more than just their investor. They must be doing really bad these days if they need to promote via newbie accounts.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:25:14 AM

If you even invest on legit "cloud mining" it takes long time to get back your investment like someone post above, he/she said it took 7 month to pass the ROI. You must consider that, if you don't need your money quickly that's okay I think.

But, recommended to mine yourself than invest on cloud mining.

Yes even there are so called "legit cloud mining" still you will have problems on the return of your investment. You may be earning slow and that's why it's better to just avoid cloud mining and any other ponzi cos' it might just lead you to scam. Better to choose trading with good alt coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

Mining can make money and most give up without diving in far enough or altering their business model, but these groups shift the loss to the consumer rather than rethink the mining.  A strong farm can make just under the cost or just over the cost if configured right for Bitcoin and that is not getting anyone anywhere.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

Mining can make money and most give up without diving in far enough or altering their business model, but these groups shift the loss to the consumer rather than rethink the mining.  A strong farm can make just under the cost or just over the cost if configured right for Bitcoin and that is not getting anyone anywhere.

Cloud mining puts the numbers back where the business intended them and makes the clients the ones that are eating the loss.  Those legitimate, but never profitable cloud mining businesses also have paved the way for outright scams.  To run a cloud mining business you have to keep all the equipment up and running and there are many daily tasks that cost money and time, not to mention running down errors and issues. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

Real mining can make money but if you are talking about cloud mining. It's not even profitable at all. The return is very slow and you can even scammed while you are hoping that you'll profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄