Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 1 BTC for £291.14 Buying price UK Residents-Bank Transfer Preev.com +3.5%  (Read 502 times)
Altcoin4life (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:34:13 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 07:49:48 PM by Altcoin4life

Hi everyone

I am a UK seller of BTC, that can provide UK RESIDENTS some of the CHEAPEST RATES for buying bitcoins in the UK. My price for you to buy the coins is the price on the website http://preev.com/btc/gbp PLUS my fee on top of 3.5 % of the total amount you buy.

As of 7 AM on 04 January 2016 the price showing on the preev website for 1 BTC is £291.14

So if you was to buy NOW the total cost would be £291.14+£10.19 = TOTAL £301.33. PLEASE CLICK THE WEBSITE LINK TO CHECK CURRENT BTC PRICE. MY RATES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE. FEE IS FIXED AT 3.5%.

The following conditions are a MUST:

1) You are only buying for YOURSELF from a UK BANK ACCOUNT in your name - no third parties. PAYMENT SHOULD BE IN POUNDS.

2) Escrow MUST BE USED provided by a highly trusted user such as sebastianju/ tomatocage/ monbux or another trusted  escrow only on this list
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

You will first transfer your pounds to the escrows bank account, then i will arrange for the coins, then i will send the btc to escrow address, he will then transfer the cash by bank transfer to my UK bank account, finally the escrow will release your coins to the address you want. PLEASE NOTE ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR TO THE ESCROW.. SUCH AS HIS FEE FOR SENDING ME THE UK TRANSFER OR BANK EXCHANGE RATE FEE.

I CAN DO THIS DIRECTLY WITHOUT ESCROW.... WHERE THERE WILL BE NO ESCROW FEES/EXCHANGE FEES. IT WILL BE MUCH QUICKER. I ONLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR SMALL AMOUNTS OF POUNDS (I AM A HERO USER ON BTCTALK SO CAN BE TRUSTED), SO THAT WE ARE BOTH PROTECTED. FOR LARGER AMOUNTS E.G £500+ - PLEASE PAY THE FEES OF THE ESCROW AND USE THEM.

SEBASTIANJU HAS AGREED TO ESCROW THIS FOR ME. I WILL SEND HIM THE COINS, YOU WILL THEN SEND ME MY BANK TRANSFER, I WILL THEN CONFIRM TO HIM AND AGREE FOR HIM TO RELEASE ESCROW. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1314519.msg13443751#msg13443751

3) For you to get these cheap rates one of the downsides is that it will take between 3-7 working days for me to process this. For loyal future customers it should be much faster, possibly 1 working day.

So then UK buyers if you are interested in buying at a cheap price, with the security of escrow please PM me or you can post here. I am normally available between the hours of 1 PM to 10 PM 7 days a week by PM.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 10:56:23 AM

Altcoin4Life asked me if i can provide the escrow part. I can do that regarding the Bitcoins involved.

So the deal will go that way that i give an escrow address to both of the trading partners and i will receive the bitcoins from Altcoin4Life in this address. Once that happened the fiat will be send from the trading partner to Altcoin4Life's bank account.

Once confirmed the bitcoins will be released to the the trading partner.

Wish you good trades! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Altcoin4life (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:40:14 PM

Altcoin4Life asked me if i can provide the escrow part. I can do that regarding the Bitcoins involved.

So the deal will go that way that i give an escrow address to both of the trading partners and i will receive the bitcoins from Altcoin4Life in this address. Once that happened the fiat will be send from the trading partner to Altcoin4Life's bank account.

Once confirmed the bitcoins will be released to the the trading partner.

Wish you good trades! Smiley

Thanks SebastianJu for agreeing to this.

UK buyers now have the security of one of the most trusted escrows on this forum.

Buyers please PM me with your request and i will let you know.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

Altcoin4life (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that my service is still available and that you can get the cheapest UK rated for a Bank transfer when buying bitcoins with the protection of escrow from user SebastianJu.

Please can buyers PM me with their request, will then respond ASAP.

I look forward to helping UK residents get some of the most cheapest rates for buying Bitcoin.

Regards
Altcoin4life

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: