Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and json iPhone app / also for jail break  (Read 1744 times)
warweed (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:22:37 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2011, 08:41:52 PM by warweed

New bitcoin app on iPhone app store it's 3.99 and also json explored both useful for slushs pool and monitoring mtgox value

Json explorer is .99 and bitcoin app is 3.99

I have cracked it for jailbroken iphones and you can download it via installous on your phone or grab the .ipa for it at
http://apptrackr.org/

Of course give credit were credit is due this is just so you can test the app if you like it please buy it from the person who wrote it

I can crack any iPhone app for a small fee or donation just pm

Thanks
Warweed

Every little bit helps Smiley as I do pay for the apps.
1B6UGzZX3BgCgFTr43pDF3JkuSi3LerKDi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warweed (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:53:07 PM

Should this be in a diffrent forum ?
Mess

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 09:31:09 PM

How nice of you... idiot.

Stop posting warez here.
warweed (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 10:12:12 PM

Warez wow your a fucking idiot it's a cracked iPhone app ! Lol your an idiot oh noes ima steal your coinz !!!!11! Thru the wonder of iPhone lol look at the app on the AppStore I just cracked it  so you can test it for free if you like it buy it from the app store

I didn't make it nor do I care if you use it or not and

Json explorer is handy I use it now thanks to some help from another member just grab your API from slushes pool change https to http and boom monitor your workers
ian2000gsxr

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

will json explorer work with other pools?  you would just need the correct address yes?
Freakin

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 10:18:00 PM

You really don't think that cracked iphone apps are considered warez?

What *do* you consider warez?
eMansipater

Activity: 294
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 10:26:27 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the objective is to get them running on jailbroken iphones, not to avoid paying for them.  There's nothing wrong with jailbreaking your own iphone so that you can run non-Apple-stamped software.

If you found my post helpful, feel free to send a small tip to 1QGukeKbBQbXHtV6LgkQa977LJ3YHXXW8B
Visit the BitCoin Q&A Site to ask questions or share knowledge.
0.009 BTC too confusing?  Use mBTC instead!  Details at www.em-bit.org or visit the project thread to help make Bitcoin prices more human-friendly.
TheSeven

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

FPGA Mining LLC

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 10:30:49 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the objective is to get them running on jailbroken iphones, not to avoid paying for them.  There's nothing wrong with jailbreaking your own iphone so that you can run non-Apple-stamped software.
You are wrong. It's about avoiding paying for the software, which you can only do if the phone is jailbroken.
You can easily install the software from the appstore, whether your phone is jailbroken or not, but then you'd have to pay the incredible amount of $4.

My tip jar: 13kwqR7B4WcSAJCYJH1eXQcxG5vVUwKAqY
warweed (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 10:37:40 PM

Jailbroken iPhone is completely legal you can legally do it and legally use 3rd party software or home made apps you can make backups of your own apps and even go back to diffrent versions of apps you like another benifit is I can put any sim in my phone and hey it works ! I can downgrade ios if I choose and yes I have the ability to also not pay for apps
Case you didn't notice I paid for the above apps out of my pocket

Some may just wish to try the apps and then opt to buy them intact them that option they may even opt to just download and use without paying thats on them either way it's up to you frankly I don't care

And yes it should work with other pools I know it works with deepbit

Not sure about others

When it comes down to it if you do or don't like it I don't care just go post some were else useful

Don't just troll my thread

eMansipater

Activity: 294
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 10:40:26 PM

You are wrong. It's about avoiding paying for the software, which you can only do if the phone is jailbroken.
You can easily install the software from the appstore, whether your phone is jailbroken or not, but then you'd have to pay the incredible amount of $4.
If this is the case then sorry warweed, but it probably violates the forum rules.  I'm personally a kopimist but unfortunately aggressive copycontrol laws tend to make this sort of thing illegal.

If you found my post helpful, feel free to send a small tip to 1QGukeKbBQbXHtV6LgkQa977LJ3YHXXW8B
Visit the BitCoin Q&A Site to ask questions or share knowledge.
0.009 BTC too confusing?  Use mBTC instead!  Details at www.em-bit.org or visit the project thread to help make Bitcoin prices more human-friendly.
warweed (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 10:57:27 PM

Meh no worries I don't care edit it up and lock her down I don't mind Smiley just thought I would share Smiley few hundred people already downloaded
Slasklitta

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 12:05:53 AM

Great job! Credits to the developer and you Wink
Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 12:31:40 AM

If this is the case then sorry warweed, but it probably violates the forum rules.  I'm personally a kopimist but unfortunately aggressive copycontrol laws tend to make this sort of thing illegal.

TheSeven is correct.  Jailbreaking on its own simply allows for third-party software to be installed, most of which come via Cydia, which is essentially a frontend for apt-get.  However, one of these programs is Installous, which connects to the AppTrackr website, whose sole purpose is to provide free cracked copies of software available for pay on the official App Store.

I don't have any sources to back this up, but I'm guessing that the majority of people who jailbreak do so to use Installous and get free apps.  This is truly a shame. 

I will say this though: I have been grateful for AppTrackr once.  I bought Geometry Wars: Touch and absolutely loved the game.  Mid-2010 an update came out, and apparently they didn't test it with iOS 3.x, so when I upgraded I was unable to launch the game at all.  Only by downloading the older cracked copy could I still play the game I had legitimately paid for.
warweed (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 03:10:40 AM

Like I originally stated I highly encourage people to purchase the software if they did it useful such as I this just gives you the opportunity to try it on before buying it Smiley much like pants :p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: