Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Swap BTC on Exchange for BTC to my Personal Wallet (with Discount)  (Read 368 times)
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:07:13 PM

I currently have a little more than 0.95 BTC on Cryptsy and due to the recent events, I would no longer like to have any coins on there. However, I know that it's been a pain to withdraw coins from Cryptsy.

So instead of dealing with this issue (in the multitude of different ways), if you are willing to take on the risk of having coins on Cryptsy, I am willing to send the amount that I currently have to your Cryptsy trade key in exchange for sending BTC to my personal wallet. Naturally, I am willing to take a hit for this. That said, I am looking to send what I have (~0.95 BTC) in exchange for 0.75 BTC (willing to consider lower offers). If escrow is desired, you will have to pay for the escrow service; otherwise, I will send immediately after payment is made.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

[Mods, if this is in the wrong section, please move. I wasn't sure which section was most appropriate for this request.]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

I don't have a cryptsy account so would I need to create one to do this for you? Do they even allow you to create one still after all that has been going on?
I would be interested if the only thing that I need to do is wait 2+ months for them to send me the withdrawal they are holding in my account.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:29:25 PM

I don't have a cryptsy account so would I need to create one to do this for you? Do they even allow you to create one still after all that has been going on?
I would be interested if the only thing that I need to do is wait 2+ months for them to send me the withdrawal they are holding in my account.
I'm not sure whether they still allow accounts to be created, but despite everything I wouldn't think they'd disallow the creation of accounts. If you're able to create one and are still interested, please PM me and we can sort out all of the needed details out.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:33:57 PM

Sent you my offer if you agree let me know if we have deal and you get the bonus from the transfer,
it is a win-win if you ask me. Maybe the problem with the transferring to fiat was the personal ID's that they require was not suffice to them. I would not know as my account has been verified and until they do, I won't know if I can withdraw it myself.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: