Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First pic of the flat earth  (Read 3733 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:21:59 PM

If Earth is flat why ships that come from sea towards port seem to climb up from horizon? Or why planes seem to
land behind horizon when moving away from my position?

I've witnessed this many times by myself. Have NWO put some kind of a hoax rendering machine in my binoculars?  Smiley
Is my local binocular shop part of the NWO round earth conspiracy?

Please flat earth intellectuals answer me!  Smiley

It's called perspective Google it and learn how it works. Search for "perspective vanishing point" to get you started.

Looks like you can't understand my question. I'm not surprised  Smiley

If Earth is flat why ships that come from sea towards port seem to climb up from horizon? Or why planes seem to

I've witnessed this many times by myself. Have NWO put some kind of a hoax rendering machine in my binoculars?  Smiley

It's called perspective Google it and learn how it works. Search for "perspective vanishing point" to get you started.

Right, so perspective makes some parts of objects disappear (the hull of the ship), but other parts stay visible (the masts/upper decks of the ship)?

What you're describing is not perspective, it is some sort of magic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:47:31 PM

notbatman, stop using memes as arguments. you make yourself a fool.
Even gifs are better  Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

I really hope these flat earthers are fucking trolling, you have to be a complete moron or unable to see curves to think that the earth is flat, by the way, even in those photos can't you see that the outer lines are curved? Are you just really that fucking stupid?

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on here are paid trolls. If I was dependent on the current banking monopoly, then it makes sense to install trolls into a forum like this, to discredit the Bitcoin movement and give the idea that it is a community full of paranoid crazies.

However, there are many crazy people here who I don't think are trolls, so you just have to make your own mind up I guess... I mean notbatman seems like a troll, but maybe he's just mentally ill?

Not a troll. And I don't mean this in a bad way, but simply a little lower of an IQ. On top of that, flat earth has become a religion to him. It is a hard chunk of training to break. And really, why break it for him? People need something to believe in. He can still go out and work on a job with this belief. It won't hinder his ability to live and work if he doesn't go too nuts with it.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:58:37 PM

I really hope these flat earthers are fucking trolling, you have to be a complete moron or unable to see curves to think that the earth is flat, by the way, even in those photos can't you see that the outer lines are curved? Are you just really that fucking stupid?

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on here are paid trolls. If I was dependent on the current banking monopoly, then it makes sense to install trolls into a forum like this, to discredit the Bitcoin movement and give the idea that it is a community full of paranoid crazies.

However, there are many crazy people here who I don't think are trolls, so you just have to make your own mind up I guess... I mean notbatman seems like a troll, but maybe he's just mentally ill?

Not a troll. And I don't mean this in a bad way, but simply a little lower of an IQ. On top of that, flat earth has become a religion to him. It is a hard chunk of training to break. And really, why break it for him? People need something to believe in. He can still go out and work on a job with this belief. It won't hinder his ability to live and work if he doesn't go too nuts with it.

Smiley

You are right, we should let him believe  Smiley After all, who are we to judge.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:18:03 PM

Smiley

You are right, we should let him believe  Smiley After all, who are we to judge.

I kinda think that judging is something that we all do. The point about judging is making an accurate judgment. And we make accurate judgments based on correct info.

None of us judges everything accurately. One of the things that notbatman does is to allow us some entertainment.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:51:13 PM

You are a wise man, BADecker  Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 02:51:36 PM

it goes slightly beyond that too, psychologically. not only are these people on the lower echelon of society not as educated, leading to a lack in the scientific explanations of the world, these people refuse to believe any scientific explanation that is presented to them, and cling to irrational explanations that are in tune with their religious beliefs. the less educated at the least know about their disadvantage, and inferiority complex shit. just my speculation. the other group of people that believe the flat earth crap are the overly religious, and blindly swallow up whatever their faith throws at them because said faith make up a very large part of their life and identity as a follower of that faith. its like kids believing whatever their parents say.
This does indeed make sense in contrast to the flat Earth theory. I could understand if they were somewhat skeptic of theories (e.g. string theory) that they are unable to prove themselves, but this just isn't something that an individual or a team of individuals can't prove.

I know some people that are stupid and even they don't make idiotic theories such as this one. Apparently we are living under a dome and all evidence of the Earth being anything but flat is made up. Such people don't need a tinfoil hat, they need a tinfoil truck on their head. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
galdur

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:11:19 PM

It´s an opinion, everybody has them. But it´s pretty pointless to bicker about opinions that have no facts to support them and therefore never turn into arguments.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:22:22 PM

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:26:05 PM

Not even a discussion worth if the earth is flat or round. Such people have sticked there head in the ground.
icem3lter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:43:20 PM

They are not trolling they have distorted perception.

They is what we see:

This is what they see:

Or are the people who made that video Illuminati too?  Grin

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:31:18 PM

The vid is half a year old so there better once around but starting at 14:20 = "perspective vanishing point"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzRlsvWj8Hc&t=14m20s

a bonus vid about rivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRYXjtmW6n4

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
galdur

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:09:24 PM

It´s supposed to be a cover-up but what would be the purpose? Crimes usually have motives and massive crimes therefore massive motives and covering up the pizza pie shaped earth - well, that must have some really stupendous motives. It must cost grillions. What´s the purpose?

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:34:59 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:51:08 AM

This is cute! If you took the seats out, you could add a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom, and move right into your new home.

Grin

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:47:01 AM

For those who are still unable to understand perspective and why only the top part of say a ship going over the horizon is still visible the answer is not magic. The distance to the vanishing point is in part a function of elevation of the eye/camera and/or the object being viewed; the greater the elevation the father the vanishing point becomes hence only the top of the ship is visible as it passes this point.
galdur

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:00:30 AM

For those who are still unable to understand perspective and why only the top part of say a ship going over the horizon is still visible the answer is not magic. The distance to the vanishing point is in part a function of elevation of the eye/camera and/or the object being viewed; the greater the elevation the father the vanishing point becomes hence only the top of the ship is visible as it passes this point.

So, what´s the gain from this huge cover-up? What´s the purpose? It´s clearly a staggering undertaking for centuries, the costs must be astronomical. Cui Bono?

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:14:08 AM

So, what´s the gain from this huge cover-up? What´s the purpose? It´s clearly a staggering undertaking for centuries, the costs must be astronomical. Cui Bono?

Money, power, control; the psychopaths get off on getting the people they feed on believing utter bullshit. Also hiding the fact we live under an artificially created dome allows them to take the place of those that constructed it as the most "high and mighty"; the psychopaths long to be worshipped as gods.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:15:07 AM

Someone forgot to take their medicine Tongue
galdur

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:44:14 AM

Money, power, control; the psychopaths get off on getting the people they feed on believing utter bullshit. Also hiding the fact we live under an artificially created dome allows them to take the place of those that constructed it as the most "high and mighty"; the psychopaths long to be worshipped as gods.

Well, it´s dark in the middle of the night and it´s the dead of winter and actually dark much of the day where I am now but I know for a fact that I can hop on a plane tomorrow and within a day be in a country where it´s summer and light most of the day. How do those control freaks pull that one off on a flat earth?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: