Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NCAA National Championship Game: Clemson vs Alabama  (Read 321 times)
Xxmodded (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:47:33 AM

The playoffs was a good idea, but in the end this year, it was easy to predict who would win. Now that 2 teams are left standing who will win?

I predict this game goes OVER THE TOTAL. Saban is a GREAT coach and his team has GREAT D, but I don't think they will be able to shut down Clemson and that dynamic attack! They are loaded and are multi dimensional. I think that the Clemson D can stop you, but gives up the BIG plays. Bama can stop the run and hold you to a FG and keep the score low which favors them, but Clemson's dynamics will make this tough on them and the passing game. Clemson is not the best with penalties and is not as disciplined either. Clemson also gets turnovers, while 'Bama likes to turn it over. Bama looked really good the other night and for a young team have come together well over the course of the season...did I mention that Saban is a hell of a coach ;P

While the side may be hard to pick, I let the line talk to me. I believe JOE public will be on Bama and rightfully so. They are looking to win a 4th National Championship in what ...7 years. I have said enough about Saban, but what I see in Clemson is an O-line that can keep up with Bama and a QB that traditionally gives Saban teams trouble. Line movement is what I would follow before even considering a wager in this spot.

Everybody appears to be on the under since these two teams have Great Defenses, but I have this feeling that this game goes OVER 52. The under just seems too easy and the way Clemson scores and how Bama has come together, especially through the air in recent games, I see a 33-24 type of game. I know that people are looking at the ties that Clemson's head coach has to Bama and feel he will play a grind it out game, but if they take that approach, they will lose the game.

What are your thoughts?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
to64time

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:03:16 PM

If Bama can hold Clemson qb under 100 running yards i think they will get the cover. Should be a great game
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:30:21 PM

So far public is siding with Clemson and I think that is a mistake.  Any time the line looks to large for Bama to cover we see what they end up doing.  They have the absolute best defense in college football, best coach, and extremely under rated offense with Henry and dynamic receivers.

It will be the first time Clemson has met a D of such standard all year, and even though Deshaun Watson is a great QB it is going to take his best game of the year to beat Alabama. Which I don't see happening.

I think Bama -7 covers and the total goes Under 52.5.

to64time

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:15:16 PM

doesnt the public usually wait until closer to kickoff? seems like the $ being bet right now is sharp $
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: