Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking lender/partner  (Read 2529 times)
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:40:16 AM

Hello subwoofer12

I sent you private message and waiting for you

I ready trade with you in long terms and want start our very first trade

waiting for your reply

thanks
I am interested to know how everything is going between you! Can you upgrade here?

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subwoofer12 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:27:44 AM

Hello subwoofer12

I sent you private message and waiting for you

I ready trade with you in long terms and want start our very first trade

waiting for your reply

thanks
I am interested to know how everything is going between you! Can you upgrade here?

I would never do business with gameristo (some scammer from asia) He keeps randomly sending money to my PayPal account with stolen funds. First payment came from Joel Vincent, his latest came from Tristan Jack. He thinks by sending me money first I'm obligated to trade with him.

Do not send me any more funds, I will continue to return each transaction.

hi friend
I sent you email already
sent you some paypal as below
you have sent $50.00 USD to Sanders Poel.

and want trade more and more in long terms trades

you can cut 10% as your profit and remaining 45 USD worth of btc pay back via btc or perfect money to me as below

btc wallet id: 17j8CUJ3WL2wKZMRnWXPzJPJRBc7kmHrr8
if you have perfect money funds then let me know and I will provide pm id for send funds to

waiting for you
thanks
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 08:48:04 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 09:15:08 AM by gameristo

well friend

seems you never even seen my very old post which I already explained about my paypal accounts

and you ignore the fact that I traded more then 26,000 USD funds already from 18 months on this forum and still never got single problem

if ever I am sending stolen funds then why I still not got complain from 18 months on this forum?

seems you have no ability to check and verify any person if they real or scam as why you easily able to send your 2 btc to some random scammer and get lost your hard earned cash while I am willing to trade with honestly and never ask you send me any btc first even I am old exchanger here from 18 months and traded 26,000 USD smoothly already and even I am ok with your holding time but you still not able to see my honesty.

and what you think just for small amounts like 50 for I ever willing to lost my 18 months old forum account with reputation? and will send you some stolen hacked one funds ever???

never man and I proofed already that my funds 100% clean legit and traded largest amount of paypal with many exchangers on this forum as well as off forum
and remember that no one hacker ever will waste time in hack new unverified paypal accounts LOL

anyways I am still ready trade with you in long terms

I traded already with Dr-exchanger, bitrent, loureed and lbc member with lot of transactions and still never got any problem whatsoever

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
gameristo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 01:27:21 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 01:37:40 PM by gameristo

I am replying here as forum member "xetsr" referring this thread

thanks xetsr for your reply back

I seen you old Hero member here with good feed back and I respect you

however I already replied to thread you mention even before you post link here

and if you really want trade then I can offer you full 180 days holding before you pay back me even 1 cent sounds fair??

if you not want trade and not even agree for above offer then it mean you just post here only to give me wrongly bad reputation and just try increase your count of posts via post worthless posts to others thread? am I right?

if you can see that I already explained about my paypal accounts long time ago around 16 months ago I was already explained it and nothing new here in link you mention.

about LouReed I traded with them lot of times smoothly and they never got any problem because of my payments but they was trading on lbc with lot of scammers and accepting from them stolen moneypaks chase bank deposit and paypal accept from others whose send them payment and then open dispute and told to paypal that they was trading btc LOL

while I know fully that paypal terms not allowed btc or exchanger money so I never even mention in any payments so Loureed never got any problem because of my payment

by the way Loureed still own my 2000 USD + amount from 12 months and I am still waiting him to pay back my money even in parts and they replied very slow and still waiting for him.

I traded with Dr-exchanger for 10,000 USD + and still they never got any problem and trading with DR from 16 months continuously and recently sent them 400 USD paypal without any problem.

I am still ready to accept full 180 days holding time if any very trusted 3 years old member with 100+ green backs going to accept my paypal funds
so tell if ever single person you found on this forum or anywhere internet whose ever can able to offer like this??? never possible it as NO one willing to wait too long like I offered already

so please if you really want trade then post reply here otherwise do not post worthless here just for try proof others wrong and yourself act as angel

thanks

gameristo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 01:39:27 PM

subwoofer12 I also willing to offer full 180 days holding time before pay back me any funds

remember no one ever in this world will offer like this while they going to send you some stolen hacked one funds

so let me know if we can trade?

thanks

subwoofer12 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:20:15 PM

subwoofer12 I also willing to offer full 180 days holding time before pay back me any funds

remember no one ever in this world will offer like this while they going to send you some stolen hacked one funds

so let me know if we can trade?

thanks

It seems that we both share the same opinion of you.

Quote from: xetsr
I wouldn't trade with you period. All it would take is one chargeback (which may not be done by you but instead by whoever is actually sending the paypal funds) and my account would most likely be frozen for a couple of months. I could care less about post count, I don't wear a sig period nevermind a paid sig.

Please point to your previous post where you explain https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171161.msg12348757#msg12348757 and why you're sending paypal from what appears to be several accounts, which may or may not be under your control. Also explain why you kept sending random amounts to subwoofer12 as he claimed. Meanwhile, I try and dig up the posts that involved LouReed and how he got his PP account frozen as it looks very similar to what you're doing now.

Before you go and say I'm posting because your a competitor or whatever because I also buy BTC with PayPal, you can actually my posts and you'll see I try to help either way.

marcos258, sorry to starting getting off-topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175577.msg12376917#msg12376917
subwoofer12 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:30:13 AM

If it could be done consistently, without fail, you would be the richest man on the planet

Tell me again why you are begging for money?

Still don't believe me?

Lol at the $300/week sell limits

But three weeks ago I could sell this much

The way this was working is, I was doing arbitrage between Bitstamp and SnapSwap

Now that SnapSwap closed up shop in the US, this is no longer possible
However, I did make some pretty large amounts of money while it lasted
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: