Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: German police cover up illegal muslim immigrant sex assaults  (Read 3394 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:47:05 AM

Are you saying that 'Tahurrush' is outlined in the Koran somewhere?  I've never read it, so I don't know.  I mean, ancient religious texts contain some pretty wierd shit.  I only got to the first part of the Holy Bible(*) but I couldn't help but notice that no lesser a man than Noah was fucking his daughter (or vice-versa) and the sacred text didn't seem to have much of a problem with it.
no but it does permit sexual abuse of non muslim female slaves, look up the phrase "those whom your right hands possess", muslims in western lands view themselves as our conquerors and our wives and daughters as fair game, and with our cuckold politicians bending over for them and our women demonstrating with refugees welcome signs they are probably correct in their thinking, for the time being at least

whatever old testament figures did was appropriate (or not, and god punished them) for those times and ended there, muslims believe the koran is god's final revelation to mankind, can never be altered and must be followed until the end of time
As for the potential for 'Western' men to do shitty things, I hardly find it 'unthinkable'.  I doubt that the Vietnamese or Iraqis have a similar lack of imagination.  That 'Tahurrush' style assaults are not more common at concerts, Mardi-gras, and other such venues is probably more of a testament to a somewhat functional law enforcement and judicial systems than it is to the inherent goodness of a mixture of the quasi-Christian religion and Nothern-European-influenced racial characteristics.
convenient  that you should mention concerts because these assaults are more common in venues where there are lots of muslim men present

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/11/swedish-police-now-accused-of-migrant-sex-crime-cvoer/

A memo sent to police chiefs and the Stockholm police media centre at the festival suggested the migrant sex crime problem was, in fact, a recurring one from previous years. Police now admit they should have shared this information.

The perpetrators of the sexual assaults and thefts were predominantly “young foreign men who come to Sweden without their parents”. An internal police memo stated that the young men concerned primarily came from Afghanistan.

see also

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3417166/German-city-bans-migrants-nightclubs-women-report-sexually-assaulted-toilets-slipped-date-rape-drugs-drinks.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/15/german-town-bans-male-refugees-from-swimming-pool

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:52:58 AM

I mentioned crowds deliberately.  It's not difficult to see what the 'rape game' is or how it is played, and it sucks.  I've no question that it is associated with certain Arab (or more broadly ME and NA) cultures and socio-economic strata within them.  In a bit of searching I did not see any indication of it being a problem in Indonesia which is the most populous Muslim nation, and I have a difficult time believing that almost any mainstream Islamic religious entities endorse it.  Thus, my skepticism that it is valid to link 'Taharrush' directly to Islam or Muslims.  Unless, of course, one is interested in mixing in a healthy dose of religion into what is destined to become a pretty ugly cultural clash.

Ideally the problems that the Europeans have with immigrants would have been solved by dissolving the EU and telling Brussels to stick their stupid policies up their asses, but that bird has flown.  There finally seems to be enough spine to talk about giving some of the worst of the bunch the boot right back to where they came from.  I hope that augmenting this would be giving the citizens the ability to defend themselves.  It would make my day to see some woman shoot about six of these fuckers dead in one batch.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
srinikethan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:20:56 AM

these people are bullshit!!
are they humans are some barbaric shit?!!
seriously these type of people should be hanged in public
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:30:21 AM

The problem is that police don't do nothing to stop them. They are like rats. Take one group arrest it and deport and others will see that and will run like rats and won't try do it again. They feel free and will become more dangerous because they new that nothing will happen to them

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:37:00 AM

I mentioned crowds deliberately.  It's not difficult to see what the 'rape game' is or how it is played, and it sucks.  I've no question that it is associated with certain Arab (or more broadly ME and NA) cultures and socio-economic strata within them.  In a bit of searching I did not see any indication of it being a problem in Indonesia which is the most populous Muslim nation, and I have a difficult time believing that almost any mainstream Islamic religious entities endorse it.  Thus, my skepticism that it is valid to link 'Taharrush' directly to Islam or Muslims.  Unless, of course, one is interested in mixing in a healthy dose of religion into what is destined to become a pretty ugly cultural clash.

Ideally the problems that the Europeans have with immigrants would have been solved by dissolving the EU and telling Brussels to stick their stupid policies up their asses, but that bird has flown.  There finally seems to be enough spine to talk about giving some of the worst of the bunch the boot right back to where they came from.  I hope that augmenting this would be giving the citizens the ability to defend themselves.  It would make my day to see some woman shoot about six of these fuckers dead in one batch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Indonesia
The United Nations Multi-country Study on Men and Violence studied three different sites of Indonesia (Jakarta, rural Java, and Jayapura). In the rural area, the lifetime prevalence of perpetration of rape towards a female/females was 19.5% and gang rape 7%. When rapists were asked why they perpetrated their last non-partner rape, 76.5% of the men in the three areas averaged cited sexual entitlement, 55.2% entertainment-seeking, and 29.7% anger/punishment.

dont think they call group rape taharrush in indonesia

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:24:51 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Indonesia
The United Nations Multi-country Study on Men and Violence studied three different sites of Indonesia (Jakarta, rural Java, and Jayapura). In the rural area, the lifetime prevalence of perpetration of rape towards a female/females was 19.5% and gang rape 7%. When rapists were asked why they perpetrated their last non-partner rape, 76.5% of the men in the three areas averaged cited sexual entitlement, 55.2% entertainment-seeking, and 29.7% anger/punishment.

dont think they call group rape taharrush in indonesia

And what was the percentage of them who cited the Koran?

Actually, 1/5 of women over a lifetime is not really that bad of a statistic.  It's still to much, but seems lower than I would have guessed given that it is a populous country with various types of turmoil which crop up from time to time (low grade insurgencies, pogroms against the ethnic Chinese, etc.)

If there were such problems in my area which the 'authorities' were unable to manage, local people would and I'd do my part.  Being an atheist, it cannot have anything to do with religion specifically, though of course my own outlook on right and wrong is shaped by society and that does have a religious aspect (which is more Christian than anything else to be fair.)  I happen to be a white guy, but I don't expect that other races would have any different behavior than myself if they were in my situation.

At the end of the day I do not deny that religion can influence behavior in statistically noticeable ways, and Islam has what I consider to be an inferior outlook toward gender issues than some other religions.  It could play a role in the goings-on in Europe but I consider it to be a modest role compared to other factors.  OTOH, bringing a religious component into the struggles that Western Europe is facing will almost certainly detract from an effective resolution and will degrade and blight all religions that are involved.  It seems to me that it would not take much retardation to push Christianity back to a state where it compared unfavorably to Islam of today.  Getting a 'Holy War' going might seem like quick-n-dirty solution and it might be less work, but Christians should think long and hard about whether it is a healthy thing for their cause.  I suspect that in the end it will not (and even as an atheist I would be unhappy to see that happen for several reasons.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:34:57 PM

Until every EU leader and especially Angela Merkel is kicked out of office, every girl and woman in Europe must learn martial arts, especially Jujitsu skills to fight off Muslim rapists.

you are so genius .. this solution over rape problem is the best i have ever seen.. but there are some missing points.. they should carry tear gas and knife..
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:32:50 PM

I happen to be a white guy, but I don't expect that other races would have any different behavior than myself if they were in my situation.
strange coincidence how the countries with the worst attitudes towards women are muslim and the top 50 most violent crime-ridden cities are populated by majorities of nonwhite savages

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:11:51 AM

I happen to be a white guy, but I don't expect that other races would have any different behavior than myself if they were in my situation.

strange coincidence how the countries with the worst attitudes towards women are muslim and the top 50 most violent crime-ridden cities are populated by majorities of nonwhite savages

I said 'in my situation' for a reason.  I believe that were I to have been in a different environment I could have become a Gandi-style pacifist, a ruthless gang member, a nazi stormtrooper, etc.  On the flip side, I'll bet that your average rapist scumbag plucked from an alley in Cairo would have been similar to the way I am now if they would have had the same environment from an early age.  This is my belief from knowing various people from various races and various walks of life.  I don't rule out the possibility of a racial component to behavior, but if it exists at all I believe that it is quite minimal.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

I said 'in my situation' for a reason.  I believe that were I to have been in a different environment I could have become a Gandi-style pacifist, a ruthless gang member, a nazi stormtrooper, etc.  On the flip side, I'll bet that your average rapist scumbag plucked from an alley in Cairo would have been similar to the way I am now if they would have had the same environment from an early age.  This is my belief from knowing various people from various races and various walks of life.  I don't rule out the possibility of a racial component to behavior, but if it exists at all I believe that it is quite minimal.

Environment is no excuse for commiting crimes.
You know that 99% of the nazis after ww2 said they were only following orders?

Men have a brain and he should use it to think.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:52:01 AM

Instead of covering them up, they should protect German people and arrest those invaders. Now want to explain to German citizens that is normal to accept islam customs and to behave in order of that
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: