Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exploit to earn 3x your BTC | Lowered Price for 1st buyer  (Read 2369 times)
ZeroGee

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:22:43 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 03:33:40 PM by ZeroGee

Interesting.

Out of curiosity, is this from:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1313312.20

As far as morality goes: Gambling and Morals. Hmmmm. If they coded their site/logic badly, and he's made an attempt to get into contact, and they have left the site to run its own... Eh. This is one reason why most things are constantly being worked on, regardless of what it is. If they cared about their site and income they would keep it maintained. We may see it shut down soon due to one reason or another I'd imagine. I'm making no claims in regards to whether or not HardcoreSuperstar is attempting to scam forum users. I don't think he deserved the negative trust he received though. Seeing this just made me think about the subject and I thought I'd share my thoughts.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:18:31 PM

Interesting.

Out of curiosity, is this from:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1313312.20

As far as morality goes: Gambling and Morals. Hmmmm. If they coded their site/logic badly, and he's made an attempt to get into contact, and they have left the site to run its own... Eh. This is one reason why most things are constantly being worked on, regardless of what it is. If they cared about their site and income they would keep it maintained. We may see it shut down soon due to one reason or another I'd imagine. I'm making no claims in regards to whether or not HardcoreSuperstar is attempting to scam forum users. I don't think he deserved the negative trust he received though. Seeing this just made me think about the subject and I thought I'd share my thoughts.

It's not related to that.

That guy never even replied with the vouch copy

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:19:08 PM

I'm going to sell the next copy for .05

Just the first copy so be quick

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:43:02 AM

Bump

Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:48:37 AM

Buying this illegal method / (exploit in your words) will make the buyer's account worthless. It's like helping a criminal to do crime.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:07:33 AM

Buying this illegal method / (exploit in your words) will make the buyer's account worthless. It's like helping a criminal to do crime.

Shut the fuck up you politically correct moron.  Who says this method can't be used for good?  You can't just jump on the bandwagon accusing me of scamming and teaching others to scam.  You have no evidence of anything so kindly shut the fuck up

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:14:06 AM

There is no contact info on the site.

They have been inactive on Twitter and Reddit for months.

It's a failed project basically
A project that failed miserably and their website hot wallet is still filled with Bitcoin? :-O
The withdrawal is instant too?

Life sucks.
sciencefreaak

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:57:06 AM

LOL. Pretty ironic when people are talking about cheating and stealing when more than 90% of the digital goods here are either cracked or stolen.

Good job guys! Great moral compass.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:01:45 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 11:51:48 PM by HardcoreSuperstar

sjdjdndidjdekdkfjdndihejxudhdhd

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: