Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MemoryDealers.com founder Roger Ver abuses admin access at Blockchain.info  (Read 28707 times)
Rob E

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:34:14 PM

I want to thank Charlie"axe to grind"Content for trying to spread FUD because otherwise I probably wouldn't have ordered from bitcoinstore.com

Haha "FUD". Hey, I'm glad you got a good deal man.
why would YOU want to encrypt files so they became totally undetectable Charlie? What kind of person would go to Such great Lengths? G I wonder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 11:51:09 PM

Like i I said, when you accuse somebody of something, it is okay, but when somebody accuses you of the same things you accuse somebody else of, its it's, "how do you know.? Yyou never met me." This asinine kind of reasoning is just too silly to even go into. No doubt many people can see it, except CHharlie cContent himself. . But However, you know this double standard he shows asserts my earlier statement: He would have done the EXACT same thing, if he'd  been in that position. . The guy is SUpPErR Hypocritical. .. And, no doubt, very immature and amateuristic. ARren't'ja cCharley XD

And now, he tries to win the argument by throwing it over my english mishaps.. lol.

You're both dumb.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 11:53:18 PM

Oooh, interesting.  I would say that the law does indeed apply here then!

Does it? This was a dispute between somebody living in Japan(?) and somebody living in Greece.
nybble41

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Does it? This was a dispute between somebody living in Japan(?) and somebody living in Greece.

There are also the problems that (a) no property was involved; (b) as bitcoins cannot be possessed, nothing was stolen; and (c) we only have one individual's word (revised multiple times) that the transaction was mistaken in the first place. Nothing has been proven.

My recommendation? Return the 4.xxx BTC, less a 4.xxx BTC storage and handling fee. The trouble they've put you through by erroneously sending you those couple of bitcoins, and the unwarranted damage to your reputation, must be worth at least that much.
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:21:46 AM

I believe that it cannot be applied (it was me the Greece one), he got me by his own way thou
nethead

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:23:39 AM

There are also the problems that (a) no property was involved; (b) as bitcoins cannot be possessed, nothing was stolen; and (c) we only have one individual's word (revised multiple times) that the transaction was mistaken in the first place. Nothing has been proven.

My recommendation? Return the 4.xxx BTC, less a 4.xxx BTC storage and handling fee. The trouble they've put you through by erroneously sending you those couple of bitcoins, and the unwarranted damage to your reputation, must be worth at least that much.
Read thread, he has already got his btc
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 01:27:19 AM

I believe that it cannot be applied (it was me the Greece one), he got me by his own way thou

Meh, you did what was right in the end, even though you didn't actually have to (no one could force you rather), so that's a plus.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 03:37:49 AM

How hypocritical...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=122364.0

I feel sympathy for those who have lost coins. (...) Still, I feel sorry for them and I'd hate to think that anyone lost anything they couldn't afford to lose. (...) You took what I said seriously and I thought it was a patently ridiculous piece of comic theatre. Hopefully no one else did, but I suppose I should be more careful, and I will in future. I've never written anything on these forums with a desire to make someone miserable.
CharlieContent (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 03:54:01 AM

Haha, I love this guy.

Hey Croppo, maybe you should spend less time chasing me around these forums and more time with your wife....oh, that's right. She's a fictional character you made up. Sorry, never mind. Carry on.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:59:39 AM

(a) and (b) I completely disagree with.  Maybe from a technical standpoint, bitcoins cannot be possessed and are not considered property, but they would be valueless if that was the truth in reality.
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:19:59 AM

I want to thank Charlie"axe to grind"Content for trying to spread FUD because otherwise I probably wouldn't have ordered from bitcoinstore.com

Haha "FUD". Hey, I'm glad you got a good deal man.
why would YOU want to encrypt files so they became totally undetectable Charlie? What kind of person would go to Such great Lengths? G I wonder.

I have no idea what you are talking about. It's truly bizarre.

I'm probably one of the few people here who has never used any encryption software.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:48:58 AM

I'm probably one of the few people here who has never used any encryption software.

That's nothing to be proud of.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Rob E

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:14:18 PM

How hypocritical...

I feel sympathy for those who have lost coins. (...) Still, I feel sorry for them and I'd hate to think that anyone lost anything they couldn't afford to lose. (...) You took what I said seriously and I thought it was a patently ridiculous piece of comic theatre. Hopefully no one else did, but I suppose I should be more careful, and I will in future. I've never written anything on these forums with a desire to make someone miserable.
cool read mjummy..  

ok so i guess the gloves can come off a bit then..

Personally i'd vote to have someone baned of the forum with a record like that.. I think thats absolutely the right thing to do.. Id be cool for similar  people with this viewpoint to come to congregation to get this achieved..I think this guy is a slimey cancer that needs to be cut out of the bitcoin community.
Rob E

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 01:42:10 PM

Lol funny how someone who flaunts and brags his mouth about being  Morally corrupt calls people who bring thieves to justice insane L oL. YOU cant make this uupp!! LlOoLl. Do you get it?? LoL..
nethead

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 01:50:56 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2012, 02:16:38 PM by nethead

SERIOUS UPDATE:[/size]

He got his money back after all this happened, after admiting it was his fault, and after i had no serious reason to give them back to him. NOW he sends me a pm telling me that:

Sorry for the slow reply.

Please post in these two threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131678
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131608

Something along the lines of

I publicly apologize for lying to Roger Ver of MemoryDealers and Bitcoinstore and for denying that I even had his money.
In fact,  I did have it,  and have now returned it.
What I did was wrong, and I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused for everyone.
I will work to be a more honest person in the future,

Nethead  (Your real name here if you wish)

Once you post that,  I will gladly remove the rest of your information from the forum.

My reply:

You arent going to ask for more to remove what you shouldnt have ever posted right? Are you?
Havent seen if you did removed the private info, and messaged members who have quoted that info in their posts to do so, but you have to.

If you keep asking me to do what you say your messages will go to the mods. Who do you think you are to tell me what to write? I did nothing wrong, my hands are clear AND you got FULL of what you sent me by your mistake.

So go on, its your turn now to contact mods to remove any info from the locked thread (they told so) and some members on the unlocked one to remove my info from quote in their posts, this is your responsibility

(i have just waken, so i will not be around for sme hours, i will come back later)

And his final reply here:

You are the one who lied, tried to steal from me,  and caused all the trouble.
If you continue to refuse to own up to it,  I will put your information back online for the trouble maker and liar that you are.

It is up to you,

Roger

Is this real world? What the fuck did i did to deserve this fucking thing, even after paying him back, which i did because i wanted to (ok, also wanted my info to be removed)
NOW he threatens to put it back? REALLY?

If one has to apologize for anything, is a thing that he will do alone, noone has to tell him to do so (to promote others bussiness)
After all you have to recover my reputation, not me yours.
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 02:04:25 PM

all the drama..
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:15:43 PM

That's nothing to be proud of.

Perhaps not, but it renders the bizarre allegations against me patently ridiculous.
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:18:03 PM

How hypocritical...

cool read mjummy..  

ok so i guess the gloves can come off a bit then..

Personally i'd vote to have someone baned of the forum with a record like that.. I think thats absolutely the right thing to do.. Id be cool for similar  people with this viewpoint to come to congregation to get this achieved..I think this guy is a slimey cancer that needs to be cut out of the bitcoin community.

Hahahaha. I'm putting this in my sig.
Rob E

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:07:25 PM

You should! lol!!
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:50:25 PM

- REDACTED IGNORED USER -
I don't know why I bother to even show/hide any of his posts.

Is there such a thing on this forum as a ban for being useless?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: