Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:14:28 PM

So after many of the ideas have been discussed , it appears that fly has its final direction. Here is what we are planning:

Setting up the first ever multi-tier masternode system. What this means is that there will be 4 levels , that will give everyone a chance to enjoy the rewards of the masternode system.

Prices will be:

First , like most masternodes, you will send your collateral to your collateral address that you can close at anytime and get your fly returned.

Tier 1 :  500 fly collateral
Tier 2 : 1000 collateral
Tier 3 : 2000 Collateral
Tier 4:  5000  collateral.

Now this will be the first of its kind to have different tiers that will reward differently based on your tier. The main thing to understand, is 4 masternodes of 500 collaterial will pay LESS than 1 masternode of 2000 collateral.

Now here is the part that will blow your mind. First, we do not know for sure if what I am about to disclose to you is even possible. BUT, we have contacts with the right people , that IF its possible it will happen.

Fly coin will run 2 chains. One for fly and one for Dash. Dash does not have near enough processing power to process all of their transactions. Fly will have a side chain, and the our masternodes will help process the dash transactions. As many of you know I already have a data center full of powerful servers and my own 1Gps private fiber optic internet. So if all goes as planned , youll get a cut of the dash txs based on your masternodes.

This is the plan , I still need to talk with many different people to see if its even possible.

Vegas

There is a saying in America - "If you throw enough shit against a wall, something will stick!" - relates to flys!  With this idea the fly will come! Up in price that is! :-P

I have to say that I am excited about this idea @vegasguy!  The best one so far!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

There is no question, I hit a bullseye on this one. Im going to carry it through , and be relentless until it works or not. Ill probably do things in stages. Lowering the POS to 10% first reduce the supply. This rewards early adopters as it gives them the option to sell at very high prices or stay in the for the dash side chain. The masternodes with tiers  being the second update. The last and final update being an alpha side chain to process dash transactions. I dont know if this would require a coin swap or not, but I will keep the discussion open. If it does, it will be WELL worth it. I will continue to update you guys as I speak with the devs.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:59:00 PM

Guys Griffith is free for a few hours, so Im going to ask him to do some small changes to fly. Like I explained, everything will be in stages.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:33:46 AM

Please check your PM and reply to me. Thanks.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

Fly had a few early wallet problems but, now it is over a year
old and consistently moving in the right direction. No missing
leader, no stalled or abandoned chain and a solid plan to
broaden the appeal to new buyers. Congrats to Vegas for
always putting his coin's holders 1st.

The dash idea is the best yet. Thank you,
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:39:25 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 08:59:00 PM by vegasguy

Yes, Griffith is putting the final touches on polishing the wallet, and will be released today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Changes:

POS to 10% to slow inflation and dumping. People will have less to dump. This can be raised later.
4x probability on all superblocks !!  Grin
Max age 90 days
Superfly increased to 200% POS for the sole purpose of funding giveaways , and funding future advancements. I will ALWAYS post when money is sent from superfly. To who it went to, and why. Before superfly was funded by our fee/tax system. Now that has been removed. So the solution now is to raise the pos to make sure superfly is always funded.

Im fully aware that most of you got in around 200,000 sats or even higher. Im purposefully leaving the price wherever it falls, which is around 50k. What you should be doing is buying at this price, and then I will continue to add value with masternodes, time locks and or hodl and a dash side chain. So low prices is where we need to be right now. We have many years left in this project, so build your supply nice and slow. I myself am continuing to buy. Thats my order for 1000+ fly on yobit that I will buy for 40k-50k sats and sell a few years from now for 8x that. Trust and longevity is big in Crypto. 98% of coins are worthless and or abandoned in a couple of months, because the dev had no intention on doing anything but serve his own greed with a premine, and dump it. I am so heavily invested in this, that I have no choice but to follow it through to success, and this I did on purpose. Think of it as I jumped in the pool, now I better learn how to swim. Please notice, even after 1 year we are still at 50,000 sats. Thats VERY rare in crypto. The more time that passes the more people will flock to the trusted coins. By the way, September 16th is our 1 year anniversary. Im going to start doing giveaways to promote fly like we used to. The word needs to get around that fly is the safest place to put your money. Superfly wallet has 2100 coins. I want to use these to give away to loyal users that send the message out any way you can, that fly is working perfect, and its a great place to store your funds. Many of you like myself have divided your wallets into multiple addresses. So to take part in the promotion to restore the good name of fly, just claim one on the richlist, so I know where to send your reward.  Here is 'tabs explorer for fly if you want to claim your address and take part in the promotion: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:59:21 AM

i dont like the idea of a single address have 20x the stakerate and not even a limit how much coins u can place in

u could make that only the POS superblocks donate 50% of their earnings towards superfly
this way u not get spammed by small POS donations

and still there is no way to abuse this superfly funding

u cant scale it upwards as much as u like

and give investors savety that no hyperinflation can happen in case the superfly address is wrong used or in wrong hands

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

i dont like the idea of a single address have 20x the stakerate and not even a limit how much coins u can place in

u could make that only the POS superblocks donate 50% of their earnings towards superfly

and give investors savety that no hyperinflation can happen in case the superfly address is wrong used or in wrong hands

I agree - maybe a better solution is to build a fee into the code that every minted block has a percentage go towards the development fund?  A very minute amount so it doesn't hurt anyone but does slowly build the fund?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 12:11:25 PM

I agree - maybe a better solution is to build a fee into the code that every minted block has a percentage go towards the development fund?  A very minute amount so it doesn't hurt anyone but does slowly build the fund?
that we had allready and it create a fee spam in the superfly wallet
but if u make it a high percentage that only is taken from lucky POS blocks
then its no POS fee spam
and a valid way

and a way where its clear from start how much at average it will be and not absolute free changeable by put more coins in this x20 POS rate hyperstaking wallet

i as investor dont like uncertain rules
a wallet stake with x20 but without a code rule that limit the max amount of coins placed inside is for me a nogo

its a "blank check"

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:12:20 PM

Yes, Griffith is putting the final touches on polishing the wallet, and will be released today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Changes:

hi vegasguy, im looking for you, woody said youre on vacation

this regarding your service here=
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.0

can i have your number? so i could do chat?
i have project for stellar, would like to create wallet and few features

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:47:42 PM

Changes:

hi vegasguy, im looking for you, woody said youre on vacation

this regarding your service here=
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.0

can i have your number? so i could do chat?
i have project for stellar, would like to create wallet and few features

I was away last week for a couple of days picking up a car in Phoenix, but ive been back. So please PM me your needs. Thanks

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:55:42 PM

I agree - maybe a better solution is to build a fee into the code that every minted block has a percentage go towards the development fund?  A very minute amount so it doesn't hurt anyone but does slowly build the fund?
that we had allready and it create a fee spam in the superfly wallet
but if u make it a high percentage that only is taken from lucky POS blocks
then its no POS fee spam
and a valid way

and a way where its clear from start how much at average it will be and not absolute free changeable by put more coins in this x20 POS rate hyperstaking wallet

i as investor dont like uncertain rules
a wallet stake with x20 but without a code rule that limit the max amount of coins placed inside is for me a nogo

its a "blank check"

Thank you Cryptonit and Pokey, always great advice from the top experts I know. Thank you. The reason for the high POS for superfly was to ONLY go to the users that promote fly in a positive way. We all know who the top holders are, and that has not changed. We would be excluded from rewards. Me , Metamorphin, and Woody. Whats hurting fly is the trouble we had trying to implement anti-dump. I think I should have thrown in the towel earlier. But I dont give up easy. My idea was to give out to users that promote fly in a positive way, so the superfly wallet will drain each week, and it will be clearly posted, who got what. Just as we did last time. My idea was to NOT take from the users, and only give. So this idea is out, as I respect you and Pokey.

I also think that we have proven fees are a very bad idea all the way around. I dont want to take from the users in any way. The problem I face is I want to give out rewards, but I also need a way to continue to fund superfly wallet, as it will drain out, if not refilled. So ideas are welcome. Thats why I always post the upcoming wallet updates before release , in case anything needs to be discussed. I will try to come up with some other way, but Im going to also ask for suggestions. Thanks.

Vegas

Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:18:18 PM

How about running a signature / Twitter campaign to get more people involved?
Like x Posts rewards you with y FLY?
That way people actually promote FLY. I've never heard anywhere about FLY except in this ANN.
Rewarding FLY believers for just hodl FLY doesn't make it more popular..
*just a thought*
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:18:41 PM

How about running a signature / Twitter campaign to get more people involved?
Like x Posts rewards you with y FLY?
That way people actually promote FLY. I've never heard anywhere about FLY except in this ANN.
Rewarding FLY believers for just hodl FLY doesn't make it more popular..
*just a thought*

This is what we did before. It worked well. The thread became very active. Prices were much higher.  The problem is the fund for the twitter campaign comes from the superfly wallet. Its has about 2100 fly in it. Eventually it will run out. Thats why I was proposing the higher POS rate to keep it stable, but that idea is out.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:39:00 AM

Guys we are just finishing the wallet. The superfly pos% changes, remains unchanged. But, we need to come up with an answer. A twitter campaign is badly needed to get the word out that fly is working perfect, that  fly is 1 year old, and we have clear future plans. However, I need to make sure that superfly is always funded, because I will be giving out rewards each week, but I wont be getting back because there are no fees, and I dont want to bring fees back. I want to give to the users, not take. Please submit ideas. I will reward for the best idea.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:51:39 PM

Guys we are just finishing the wallet. The superfly pos% changes, remains unchanged. But, we need to come up with an answer. A twitter campaign is badly needed to get the word out that fly is working perfect, that  fly is 1 year old, and we have clear future plans. However, I need to make sure that superfly is always funded, because I will be giving out rewards each week, but I wont be getting back because there are no fees, and I dont want to bring fees back. I want to give to the users, not take. Please submit ideas. I will reward for the best idea.

Vegas

@vegasguy - before we start a Twitter campaign - why don't we lay low and complete something that is Twitter campaign worthy - like the masternode/dash idea?  Then we don't need to worry right now about funding the Superfly wallet and you can concentrate on making something new for us all to talk about?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:17:28 PM

I just think that when we had problems way back with the implementation of the antidump, and it caused wallet issues, some people may still think this is the case, so I think it would be wise to do both. Continue development and start a twitter campaign about what our plans our regarding the multi-tier masternodes, AND the dash parallel chain.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:25:42 PM

I just think that when we had problems way back with the implementation of the antidump, and it caused wallet issues, some people may still think this is the case, so I think it would be wise to do both. Continue development and start a twitter campaign about what our plans our regarding the multi-tier masternodes, AND the dash parallel chain.

Vegas

The only problem I see is history repeating itself again!  Let's develop something first before boasting about what might be.  We should have learnt this lesson by now.  Develop, test, release.  The masses will come when there is something to come for.  Don't get me wrong.  Everything is working great now but why should people buy Fly?  For the promise of something maybe in the future?  Nah - not interested.  There are too many of those coins out there right now!  Build something tangible and then we can all market it to the masses!  Just my opinion.  

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:58:30 PM

u know constant hardforks drive lot people away
i for example see nothing that justify this hardfork
because u implement nothing

u just play around with POS values and superfly funding ways since months (nearly a year)

keep in mind that the anti-dump fee was also just a superfly funding system

in my humble opinion

no hardforks without any new stuff that u implement

every coin that need more than 2 hardforks in a year do something wrong

how many we had at FLY?

leave FLY as it is until u have the new stuff rdy

if u dont trust me make a poll again

the votum will be clear

mnporter2001

Activity: 602

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:02:10 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 10:14:39 PM by mnporter2001

I am on FlyCoin-qt-windows_v2.2 is this still correct ?

EDIT
I guess not its stuck with 4813 blocks to go ?

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████