Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please withdraw your coins from AllCoin.com before 2016-01-25  (Read 1748 times)
btc-mark (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:38:35 AM

Please withdraw your coins before 2016-01-25

Important Notice About the Allcoin.com Takeover
Dear Allcoin customers, thank you and other customers being with us until now, we did have troubles a month ago and we have to close the exchange temporarily.

Our team has received an offer from a very strong company in the industry. After comprehensive consideration, we believe that the acquisition will be Allcoin's best choice.

The new website will replace Allcoin's site system, all user accounts will be reserved. However due to the system switching user assets will not be transferred directly to the new platform, therefore please make sure to withdraw all your Allcoin digital currency funds within 30 days.

Because we've sold out the domain, so we'll use another domain to withdraw you coins in one or two weeks, then you can find the withdraw domain on this page. We'll try our best to fix the wallets and withdraw your coins.

Thank you for your support. In future new AllCoin.com will provide a better service for you!

AllCoin Dev team.

2015-12-16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please withdraw your coins before 2016-01-25

Details:

In fact the strong company only bought our domain and customer accounts, so we got some money to pay for your coins. You can only withdraw coins var btcset.com, not AllCoin.com.

we won't reply previous tickets and emails, if you deposited before and these coins haven't been credited in your account, please email service@allcoin.com. ( If your coins' BTC estimate is smaller than 0.05 BTC, please don't email us, we don't have so many time and energy to deal the tickets).

Because we havn't prepared our BTC wallet, so please withdraw other coins firstly. We'll open our BTC wallet before 2016-01-10, if you don't want to  wait, you can buy some other coins  and withdraw it .

Most coins are withdrawed automaticly, but we have to withdraw some other coins manually( STR, XRP).

If there's some thing wrong with your account, such as account frozen and balance problem, please contact us.

Please withdraw a small amount before you withdraw a large amount, some coins are dead coins, and our wallets are offline.

After 2016-01-25, Old AllCoin exchange(Means BtcSet.com) will be closed permanently, and if you still have some coins in your account, please email us, we can send you some coins in your account, but it's very slow(maybe one week a time).

We luanched AllCoin about 2 years ago, but in fact it's very difficult for us to run the exchange, so many hackers and we even can't afford the cost of the exchange, so we have to sell it, you can trade other coins on the new Allcoin.com about one or two months later.

Because we lost our Twitter account and can't find it back, so we can't tweet now. We just post a thread on bitcointalk and other BBS.

http://btcset.com/

Happy trading.

2015-12-26

Allcoin is committed to providing the best exchange solution for leading global blockchain projects. The core value of Allcoin is focused on innovations and sustainability. Only the best Blockchain projects that have the highest growth potentials will be incubated and listed.
Official Website URL: https://www.allcoin.ca/
Official Telegram URL: https://t.me/AllcoinEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mhps

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:47:22 AM

Hi Mark, the nubits wallet is missing. I have some non-trivial amount of coins in my nubits account. Will I be able to withdraw them?

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
hf100

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:39:48 PM

When swisscex closed it emailed private keys holding each customers funds to the email address each customer registered with. Swisscex did that automatically without forcing each customer to request it. Will you do the same for customers who miss your deadline that you gave very short notice of?

AllCoin.com went offline months ago and I had given up hope of getting my coins back. Very few customers will read this section, or notice this thread in time.

If you really are the owner of the allcoin exchange why didn't you post with the bitcointalk user name allcoin.com?

This is the allcoin.com bitcointalk profile, and that account announced the exchange's opening.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=236735

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:05:06 AM

Same question again here: ...why didn't you post with the bitcointalk user name allcoin.com?

I have a Stellar STR withdrawal request open at btcset.com since (15.Jan. 2016), a week now.
What's up? Any news?

IMPORTANT: I tried to chat on btcset.com. I does not let me send any message, even I can see a discussion is going on (or it looks like a discussion between customers getting their coins...) Or is that fake...?

btc-mark, can you help me please?
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:25:25 PM

I JUST GOT MY 83'000 Stellar FROM BTC.SET !!!!!  (2016-01-24 14:05:48) middle european time

Many thanks guys, who ever made it possible.

It took nine days, but I got them :-)
Without opening a ticket or make a lot of noise.

BTC-MARK:

Why do the allcoin.com customers have to remove there coins?
btcset.com looks quite nice, and I may use it... especially since I know now I can trust them ;-)

mhps

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:20:35 AM

I still didn't get my several hundred nubits  because there was no nubits account on btcset.com Sad

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
jslok

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:44:15 AM

I still had some coins in allcoin. Does anybody know how I contact them now? service@allcoin.com and contact@allcoin.com are bouncing.
righterous

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

I still had some coins in allcoin. Does anybody know how I contact them now? service@allcoin.com and contact@allcoin.com are bouncing.
this affects many people and i hope they could just transfer all the coin balance and accounts to the new website.
Bonez0r

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:04:29 PM

I just found this thread, too late of course. It would be great if the withdrawal period could be extended.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: