Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcfast Is A Scammer  (Read 3125 times)
btcfast

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:38:38 PM

That's not the case... the post count would be current as of the screen shot... Unless he screen shot it on the day he sent it.  Your outbox will show your current rank and post count and activity, not what it was when the message was sent...
Edit: Ugh , apologies. Staying up late night does that

Coming back on topic again, btcfast, are you willing to give control of your account to a trusted member? Ecua might be willing I believe

Edit: Back on impersonation attempt "theory" again

I have no problem, even though I'd rather share the screen via Skype or TeamViewer. Tell me a username of a reliable person

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:42:06 PM

Thanks to all for your help! some moderator can delete this thread and the negative trust of Ptv2?

thanks a lot

Trust will not be removed.  Just look at loverboy's on mine.

As far as the thread is concerned, the OP is within his rights to have the thread.  You are within yours to dispute.

All I'm saying is that I don't see enough evidence to say that you did or did not scam.

This space not for rent...
btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:48:25 PM

another screenshot:

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:50:51 PM

I have no problem, even though I'd rather share the screen via Skype or TeamViewer. Tell me a username of a reliable person
Well EcuaMobi would've been great but seems he's gone offline, along with the other highly trusted guys, Vod , Shorena, Blazed(the ones that I do talk to some times heh). Trying Mitchell, lets see
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:55:09 PM

Well EcuaMobi would've been great but seems he's gone offline, along with the other highly trusted guys, Vod , Shorena, Blazed(the ones that I do talk to some times heh). Trying Mitchell, lets see

Im here now. If you want me to take a look.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:57:54 PM

Mitch does not seem quite interested, contacted a few other DT 2 high trusted members. Depends on btcfast if he wants to give access to his account.
btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:58:19 PM

Pmd

btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:04:04 PM

Mitch does not seem quite interested, contacted a few other DT 2 high trusted members. Depends on btcfast if he wants to give access to his account.

I wrote to Blazed

Thanks

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:10:17 PM

I wrote to Blazed

Thanks
Well Blazed is not online last I checked, isn't Sho taking a look? If not well, Mitch seems interested as well
Edit: I'd say Sho's the best guy for this
Ptv2 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

Dear Friends !
I Have No More Proof About This .
I Try To Provide Good Suggestion.
I Don't Care About My 50$ .
This Is MY Loan On Him.I Will Take Wen We Met On Resurrection ' Day
Last One Line Is .
God Will Punish Him Who Is Wrong.. That 's All  Kiss

btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:22:10 PM

can you do a new account on Skype please?

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:23:32 PM

-snip-
I believe , by this post you meant you don't want any hassle and don't want to continue the scam accusation any further, right?
Might as well lock the thread then. AFAIU its an impersonation attempt.
btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:33:15 PM

this guy is only an idiot.. still he does not understand a shit (or likely I think he realized but continuing to make false skit)

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:36:12 PM

Let me see what they require. I will send you PM shortly. VM is already booting.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:38:16 PM

Honestly I hope he heeds my suggestion and removes his IM details or I fear we'll be at this again with the next scam accusation...

This space not for rent...
btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:41:05 PM

Let me see what they require. I will send you PM shortly. VM is already booting.

if I sent the PM to Ptv2 on December 30, 2015 (and if the message it's the same of the screenshot that I posted here)

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:03:48 PM

I confirmed the PM as seen above, the page was loaded while I watched so there is no way that it was changed by inspect element. The PM is also common for btcfast. Considering everything its very likely that there is an imposter (btccfast) that is watching the thread and adding people over skype in the hopes that they dont double check the username.

I will leave a neutral rating on btcfast's profile, maybe it can help that others will be more careful in the future.

btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:05:52 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 09:27:25 PM by btcfast

many thanks for your help and sorry for your time Shorena

since the situation ended, if possible some moderator can delete this thread and the negative trust of Ptv2?

it is not fair to defame my name after the evidence that Ptv2 it's just an idiot.

Thanks a lot!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: