Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [------------------■[ SaluS ]■------------------]  (Read 103059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashgoalPool

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:16:12 AM

for now we are decreasing SLS bonus to 5%, in future we will increasing it accordingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

@Kushed -

I too share your dislike of normal PoW, however, have you taken a look at BURST's algo? I noticed you're using it as a trade coin for SALUS, why not mine it and also use its Asset Exchange to sell shares in a Staking farm or something, or... the possibilities are endless.

I do not think that running asics and GPUs is going to prove smart in the long term. But Hard drives?? I can tell you the difference between 12 S3 asics and 80TB of hard drive space (yea 80TB lol) is laughable... Not only did I notice an IMMENSE  drop in power usage, noise, and auditory pollution, but I'm one to run my computers all day long regardless, and 2 decent computers are more than capable of running 80TB worth of BURST drives, so it was very simple to setup and keep running as well. Literally I didn't notice a difference in power usage from just leaving my systems on.

There are many futures for crypto, but I do not believe that a PoW algo is going to be it. PoS and PoC are king.

Hope to hear from you directly. Keep up the good work and fighting the good fight!

Agree with the statements above. However, I just wish they did more with that occupied space. Would be nice if they can figure out how to also store content as well.

Another coin that comes to mind is Sia coin, its PoW, but its for storing Big Data and I think they have a very clever system in place to compete with the big boys in the Cloud Storage Space.

Thanks for your input.

I invite everyone to open a discussion on the coins listed within the OP or even suggest ones that SaluS should consider adding to the portfolio.

-Kushed

Yes, and there are a few things in the works right now that even with the current state of the coin's core, could make storing data possible. Not on a massive scale, but data. However, part of what makes BURST so decentralized, is the fact that you CANT use the data... Think if data centers could mine as well as store data there, that would lead to much more centralized nature. I for one, like the fact that you've gotta dedicate your hard drive space, makes the coin more interesting as only people who are very interested in the technology and what the coin is capable of, will be the ones generally mining, and/or people who've just got extra space they'd like to make use of in some way, and come to BURST to do that.

I did mention a partnership a while back with sia, but since went on a small break, and haven't really followed up with it ,but I would like the idea of a coin that has storage possible, and one that is MINED on storage, to be combined in some way and/or teamed up to provide the best of both worlds, anything is possible with what BURST already has, and what is coming in the future will be even more amazing.

I think that very soon, we will see a transaction between BURST and BTC via ATs that BURST already contains. There is a thread or two about it in progress in this very forum.

BURST hasn't really been about competing with anyone, it has been about innovation, and coming out with all the tech that people want in a crypto, before everyone else with bigger deeper pockets. Of which it has done that very nicely. Smiley Then, combine the fact that the mining style is very clever, takes almost no power once plotted, and is more secure and faster than BTC and many others, there's really no reason it should be overlooked in any way.

The Automated transactions, and ability to build decentralized exchange on top of it, is mind boggling amazing technology, and will soon change the way people view person to person transactions and coins in general. I truly believe that the technology the team within BURST and CIYAM and QORA etc, have come up with, will do some extremely revolutionary things, and very much look forward to it.

All this being said, not trying to hijack the thread by any means, just wondering if you'd be interested in adding some income to SALUS via various BURST based methods. I can dedicate some mining power to something SALUS related in exchange for making an asset based on it, and we can work together in different ways to generate income for both platforms, and get people paying attention from either community, to each other's.

To give yet another plus to BURST's mining style, I would like to say that the entire time that I've been mining BURST, the drives that are being used to mine it, have neither had a problem, nor showed signs of the potential to, at all. The drives aren't anything fancy, and in fact, most are the lowest priced seagates I could find at the time. Not only that, but they aren't plotted in a manner that would be considered optimal by the standards in place now, nor have I had to replot them at all for any reason since the very beginning. This shows what we've known from the beginning, that the mining style is very easy on the hardware, and extremely sustainable. Decentralization is higher due to the fact that a lot of the miners mine on extra space they've already got, and big boys can't get in for any reason other than mining the coin, leaving the coin's market unladen with huge companies coming in and taking over. The last plus I'll mention, as I could go on all day about every single aspect of BURST, is the fact that since the mining power is hard drive space, the 'miners' are simply normal systems, can be even low range 32 bit machines, as low as raspberry pi, and the resale value of the 'mining equipment' is very good, considering hard drives hold value extremely well compared to many other parts of a computer, let alone ASIC miners...(we all know how fast those bricks fall in price. No surprise as they only have one use...) So yea, there's a little speech on the benefits of just a very small few of the benefits that the coin has to offer. There is a LOT more, and many new and awesome projects, and assets being formed all the time.

Sorry for the long post, I do have a tendency to wan to give every detail imaginable when talking of my most favorite crypto. Look forward to your response. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
musicmeetstheblockchain

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Blockchain Applications For The Real World

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 11:34:26 AM

@Kushed -

I too share your dislike of normal PoW, however, have you taken a look at BURST's algo? I noticed you're using it as a trade coin for SALUS, why not mine it and also use its Asset Exchange to sell shares in a Staking farm or something, or... the possibilities are endless.

I do not think that running asics and GPUs is going to prove smart in the long term. But Hard drives?? I can tell you the difference between 12 S3 asics and 80TB of hard drive space (yea 80TB lol) is laughable... Not only did I notice an IMMENSE  drop in power usage, noise, and auditory pollution, but I'm one to run my computers all day long regardless, and 2 decent computers are more than capable of running 80TB worth of BURST drives, so it was very simple to setup and keep running as well. Literally I didn't notice a difference in power usage from just leaving my systems on.

There are many futures for crypto, but I do not believe that a PoW algo is going to be it. PoS and PoC are king.

Hope to hear from you directly. Keep up the good work and fighting the good fight!

Agree with the statements above. However, I just wish they did more with that occupied space. Would be nice if they can figure out how to also store content as well.

Another coin that comes to mind is Sia coin, its PoW, but its for storing Big Data and I think they have a very clever system in place to compete with the big boys in the Cloud Storage Space.

Thanks for your input.

I invite everyone to open a discussion on the coins listed within the OP or even suggest ones that SaluS should consider adding to the portfolio.

-Kushed

Yes, and there are a few things in the works right now that even with the current state of the coin's core, could make storing data possible. Not on a massive scale, but data. However, part of what makes BURST so decentralized, is the fact that you CANT use the data... Think if data centers could mine as well as store data there, that would lead to much more centralized nature. I for one, like the fact that you've gotta dedicate your hard drive space, makes the coin more interesting as only people who are very interested in the technology and what the coin is capable of, will be the ones generally mining, and/or people who've just got extra space they'd like to make use of in some way, and come to BURST to do that.

I did mention a partnership a while back with sia, but since went on a small break, and haven't really followed up with it ,but I would like the idea of a coin that has storage possible, and one that is MINED on storage, to be combined in some way and/or teamed up to provide the best of both worlds, anything is possible with what BURST already has, and what is coming in the future will be even more amazing.

I think that very soon, we will see a transaction between BURST and BTC via ATs that BURST already contains. There is a thread or two about it in progress in this very forum.

BURST hasn't really been about competing with anyone, it has been about innovation, and coming out with all the tech that people want in a crypto, before everyone else with bigger deeper pockets. Of which it has done that very nicely. Smiley Then, combine the fact that the mining style is very clever, takes almost no power once plotted, and is more secure and faster than BTC and many others, there's really no reason it should be overlooked in any way.

The Automated transactions, and ability to build decentralized exchange on top of it, is mind boggling amazing technology, and will soon change the way people view person to person transactions and coins in general. I truly believe that the technology the team within BURST and CIYAM and QORA etc, have come up with, will do some extremely revolutionary things, and very much look forward to it.

All this being said, not trying to hijack the thread by any means, just wondering if you'd be interested in adding some income to SALUS via various BURST based methods. I can dedicate some mining power to something SALUS related in exchange for making an asset based on it, and we can work together in different ways to generate income for both platforms, and get people paying attention from either community, to each other's.

To give yet another plus to BURST's mining style, I would like to say that the entire time that I've been mining BURST, the drives that are being used to mine it, have neither had a problem, nor showed signs of the potential to, at all. The drives aren't anything fancy, and in fact, most are the lowest priced seagates I could find at the time. Not only that, but they aren't plotted in a manner that would be considered optimal by the standards in place now, nor have I had to replot them at all for any reason since the very beginning. This shows what we've known from the beginning, that the mining style is very easy on the hardware, and extremely sustainable. Decentralization is higher due to the fact that a lot of the miners mine on extra space they've already got, and big boys can't get in for any reason other than mining the coin, leaving the coin's market unladen with huge companies coming in and taking over. The last plus I'll mention, as I could go on all day about every single aspect of BURST, is the fact that since the mining power is hard drive space, the 'miners' are simply normal systems, can be even low range 32 bit machines, as low as raspberry pi, and the resale value of the 'mining equipment' is very good, considering hard drives hold value extremely well compared to many other parts of a computer, let alone ASIC miners...(we all know how fast those bricks fall in price. No surprise as they only have one use...) So yea, there's a little speech on the benefits of just a very small few of the benefits that the coin has to offer. There is a LOT more, and many new and awesome projects, and assets being formed all the time.

Sorry for the long post, I do have a tendency to wan to give every detail imaginable when talking of my most favorite crypto. Look forward to your response. Thanks!

Been keen to try Burst but no Mac wallet?

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:05:41 PM

Here are the Raspberry Pi wallets (headless and Qt) for SaluS on Raspbian Jessie (v8)

Important:
1) Always backup your wallet.dat first before you do anything
2) The wallets were built on Raspberry Pi2 (ARM7) running Raspbian Jessie (v8) and the instructions and scripts assume you are running as user "pi". It is a pre-requisite to have Jessie installed on your Pi micro-SD card. You can find instructions of how to do this on https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/ by either installing n00bs and selecting your OS or by downloading the image of the OS.
3) Installation directory where the binaries are installed is ~/opt/salus or /home/pi/opt/salus
4) To run the wallets go to the directory with the wallets and run the wallet file - salusd for the headless wallet at the command line or click on the SaluS icon on the desktop or run the salus-qt wallet.
5) An Internet connection is required for the installation
6) A bootstrap.dat is available to fast track the blockchain sync and goes in the ~/.salus folder
7) The bootstrap.dat also works for Windows wallets. Windows users just have to copy the bootstrap.dat file into their c\users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\salus folder and run the Win client again
8.) You need at least an 8GB memory card for the wallet.
9) The installation itself takes about 30-45min on an out-of-the-box Pi.
10) You cannot just download the dynamic wallets, you have to run the script to get the dependencies as well else it will not run.
11) The installation script enables the ufw firewall by default, but does not force any special rules. If you want to enable it, uncomment the ufw lines in the script and add the ports you want open and run it again or enable it manually by running the ufw commands as in the script with the correct port numbers from the command line.
12) Always verify the checksums when you download files to make sure it was downloaded ok. To verify the checksums on your Pi, go to the ~/opt/salus folder and execute sha256sum <filename> and md5sum <filename> and compare the values with the values in the checksums.txt file. Do the same for the bootstrap.dat

Instructions to use the headless command line daemon wallet:

1) The installation script creates an salus.conf file with the startup settings in it. Go to the folder with the binaries ~/opt/salus and enter ./salusd in a terminal window or at the command line to start the server
2) After the blockchain has been imported you can enter the normal wallet commands that you would as in a Windows debug console preceded with ./salusd eg. ./salusd getinfo.
3) Remember to always make a backup of your wallet.dat file before you do anything like encrypting it
4) To encrypt your wallet run the command ./salusd encryptwallet <yourpassword>
5) Once you have the wallet running, blockchain imported and your wallet with coins on the Pi, then you can kickstart staking by executing ./salusd walletpasshprase <yourwalletpassword> 99999999 true

Instructions to use the Qt wallet:

1) The wallet works exactly the same as the one in Windows.

To kickstart the installation execute the following commands at the command prompt or in a terminal window on your Pi.

Code:
wget https://bitbucket.org/jc12345/salus/downloads/salus_installation_pi.sh && chmod +x salus_installation_pi.sh && ./salus_installation_pi.sh && rm -f salus_installation_pi*

Let me know if there are any issues.

Direct links:
Link to SaluS wallet installation script
Link to Qt wallet
Link to headless wallet
Link to virustotal scan for salusd
Link to virustotal scan for salus-qt
Link to bootstrap.dat (zipped)
Link to checksums.txt

SaluS address : SjbGrwb7wLYkr9SShpvAScCwxoDw1ib1Cb
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:07:38 PM

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:40:41 PM

How does the QT wallet do on the raspi? I am running the daemon on my odroid and it works quite well, but always get scared by QT wallets on the smaller arm machines.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:52:20 PM

How does the QT wallet do on the raspi? I am running the daemon on my odroid and it works quite well, but always get scared by QT wallets on the smaller arm machines.

In what sense? What are your concerns?
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:36:41 PM

Here are the Raspberry Pi wallets (headless and Qt) for SaluS on Raspbian Jessie (v8)

Thank you for the Raspi Wallet and for the nicely detailed instructions, well done.
Sent some SLS your way.

Updated OP as well.

-kushed

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:51:00 PM

Kushedout, How to start mining?

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:57:12 PM

Kushedout, How to start mining?

You can not mine SaluS direct, its a PoS coins. You can stake it if you have SLS in your unlocked wallet.

However, you can also mine on Hashgoal.com muti pool, they support sha256, X11x and Scrypt algos and pay out in SLS.

stalker4370

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:30:57 PM

what happened to the coin? Why we stopped trading on the stock exchange YoBit? 12-hour interval was not transaction work!

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:14:56 PM

what happened to the coin? Why we stopped trading on the stock exchange YoBit? 12-hour interval was not transaction work!

Try Bittrex,  all the volume seems to be there.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:49:45 PM

There, too, the volume is not happy.  But of course it is better than nothing!  Grin

Here at c-cex. vote not, where are all the activists that Huh Why can not we vote?

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:12:16 PM

There, too, the volume is not happy.  But of course it is better than nothing!  Grin

Here at c-cex. vote not, where are all the activists that Huh Why can not we vote?

Cos Trex our housing for the moment be, the great king Polo also drops a look or 2, so they say.
Cos there all the votes are counted, cos sure it must be made, that safly, the crypto forest we must pass,
to find them real riches, they us give.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:15:46 PM

Cos Trex our housing for the moment be, the great king Polo also drops a look or 2, so they say.
Cos there all the votes are counted, cos sure it must be made, that safly, the crypto forest we must pass,
to find them real riches, they us give.

What he said ^   Grin

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:37:45 PM

Looks good, keep it up sir!

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

@Kushed -

Thanks for your input.

-Kushed

Yes, there is a mac wallet, mac plotter, mac miner, and mac... everything.

Not sure where you got the no mac wallet idea from. lol.

There is also a web wallet, that requires only a browser. Hope this helps!

All of this can be found in the BURST ANN I made, the new one. The old one was outdated and not editable, so I have remedied the sitauation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0

*sorry for the bit of hijacking here of the thread, not my intention, just wanted to make sure people don't get the idea there's no mac functionality.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:10:16 AM

@Kushed -

Thanks for your input.

-Kushed

Yes, there is a mac wallet, mac plotter, mac miner, and mac... everything.

Not sure where you got the no mac wallet idea from. lol.

There is also a web wallet, that requires only a browser. Hope this helps!

All of this can be found in the BURST ANN I made, the new one. The old one was outdated and not editable, so I have remedied the sitauation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0

*sorry for the bit of hijacking here of the thread, not my intention, just wanted to make sure people don't get the idea there's no mac functionality.

Thanks, I might need to use a web based wallet.

Too bad Polo does not support withdrawing to another exchange.

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 11:00:03 PM

I'm glad to see Kushed's project finally coming to fruition.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:04:55 AM

API and Spreadsheet view access has been removed. Only available to TA members now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: