Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2017, 12:44:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Yannik ☮ Faucet ] ✔  (Read 28494 times)
bennl

Activity: 133

Holland

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:35:18 PM

Great to read XAPO works again ! Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:51:16 PM

Grin
LTU_btc

Activity: 392

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:54:23 PM

I see that you will remove Faucetbox payout option. Can I ask you reason why you will do that? I mainly withdraw btc to Xapo wallet, but I know that many users like to witgdraw to Faucetbox.
EDIT
Sorry, I didn't noticed that Faucetbox will close their service.

felicita

Activity: 644

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:38:04 PM

I see that you will remove Faucetbox payout option. Can I ask you reason why you will do that? I mainly withdraw btc to Xapo wallet, but I know that many users like to witgdraw to Faucetbox.
EDIT
Sorry, I didn't noticed that Faucetbox will close their service.

Faucetbox will be Closed
make sure you’ve reached the payout threshold before 16 January 2017. [ read more]
Yannik Faucet will support XAPO.com and Epay.info and soon Paytoshi.org (similar to Faucetbox) !!!

https://faucetbox.com/en/closing

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bennl

Holland

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

Forced to redraw, thanks again !
Racey

Activity: 826

Need a clone?

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:31:46 PM

Why the rush? you still have plenty of time for more satoshi.

MY BLOG PLEASE VISIT HOT FAUCET LIST
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ http://liverpoolfootballmaniacs.blogspot.co.uk/ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wurth

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:15:47 PM

My payment from Yanik Faucet

bennl

Holland

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:58:17 AM

Why the rush? you still have plenty of time for more satoshi.

Above a certain anmount you need to redraw before you can claim again Wink
kumax

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:16:17 PM

How do you get an invite to join the faucet?
send me your login mail and i give you an account Wink
Hi, can I get an account too? Smiley
I've sent you a PM few days ago, but I know I'm a newbie in the forum, so I'll rather ask here as well.  Grin
Thanks!

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
pintolinno

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:32:05 AM

Hi, can I get an account too?
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 09:51:56 PM

Refiled Epay and XApo walled
and also done the last Faucetbox refill now all users can reach tehre Faucetbox limit !

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

wurth

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:35:40 AM

Thanks

felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:43:51 PM

Thanks

thanks for Feedback !

+~~~~~~~

i can prodly announce a new Faucet Feature !!
get a 10% Bonus of oyur last 24h Claims !!!

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

LTU_btc

Activity: 392

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:57:54 PM

Thanks

thanks for Feedback !

+~~~~~~~

i can prodly announce a new Faucet Feature !!
get a 10% Bonus of oyur last 24h Claims !!!

kind regards
10% bonus of last 24 hours is great thing, thanks for it.
Yannik, do you have banners of your faucet, I want to add it on my new page. I saw one banner on this topic, but it's outdated, because there are written ''payouts to Faucetbox''.

bennl

Holland

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:12:32 PM

Cool to see the new feature... fine surprise.  Grin

felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:12:29 PM

10% bonus of last 24 hours is great thing, thanks for it.
Yannik, do you have banners of your faucet, I want to add it on my new page. I saw one banner on this topic, but it's outdated, because there are written ''payouts to Faucetbox''.

yes will make some new Banners in next days !!!

~~~~~

Faucet news:
There was a bug in the daily bonus and all users had more than 50 000 satoshi in balance!!
I lost masive ammount of btc -.-
you can chat me in the support chat for old balances !!!

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

bennl

Holland

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:57:45 AM

Oef bummer, said to hear.  I lost some... cant remember how much.
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:24:16 PM

Oef bummer, said to hear.  I lost some... cant remember how much.

Send me your old balance and your login mail:
http://yannik.biz/#contact

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:53:41 AM

Announcment:

Yanik Fuacet is now supporting Faucetsystem to withdraw your Balance !!
Becourse Faucetbox will shutdown there service !

Also i have added a direct payment to your BTC adress without any micropayment service beetween !!

Do not forget to Claim your Daily Bonus on my Faucet !

if anyone have Questions ask me here !

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

yurka5356

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:53:34 AM

You've claimed successfully 97 Satoshi to your Balance

I'm shocked  Shocked
Never have claimed so little before.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.