Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Woo hoo Silver smack down  (Read 6671 times)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 07:43:14 PM

as predicted in my newsletter, Silver is going down (my subscribers can confirm this)
But this is not the end.. there is much more downside once a key support level will be broken.

LOL the price we are all speaking of is the PAPER SILVER price. The paper price will not matter once our worldwide monetary system self-destructs because of all government currency debasement.

Silver is used in all electronics...including ASICs for bitcoin. Silver is not going anywhere.

Paper price is irrelevant. There will be a disconnect more so from physical to the paper price. Just watch and stay tuned.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Paper silver is just as good as the real thing, if everyone sells their paper silver, silver is not going to be worth much....

stop trolling  Wink
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 07:44:12 PM

as predicted in my newsletter, Silver is going down (my subscribers can confirm this)
But this is not the end.. there is much more downside once a key support level will be broken.

LOL the price we are all speaking of is the PAPER SILVER price. The paper price will not matter once our worldwide monetary system self-destructs because of all government currency debasement.

Silver is used in all electronics...including ASICs for bitcoin. Silver is not going anywhere.

Paper price is irrelevant. There will be a disconnect more so from physical to the paper price. Just watch and stay tuned.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Paper silver is just as good as the real thing, if everyone sells their paper silver, silver is not going to be worth much....

Oh yeah? How do you use paper silver in electronics, solar panels, anti-bacterial areas?
how do you trade physically silver on the an exchange?
paper silver is for speculators.
and also something that has been totally blow out of proportion, a scammy way to get more suckers to buy silver "It will go up Even more, thanks to Paper silver being a scam!"

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 07:46:36 PM

Oh yeah? How do you use paper silver in electronics, solar panels, anti-bacterial areas?
how do you trade physically silver on the an exchange?
paper silver is for speculators.
and also something that has been totally blow out of proportion, a scammy way to get more suckers to buy silver "It will go up Even more, thanks to Paper silver being a scam!"

darn, you are one smart penguin.  but exactly right; the leveraged positions on paper silver are enormous.  what do you think REALLY drove up the price to where it is now?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:03:57 PM

its the end of the world as we know it!
and what do i buy?
BIT-FUCKING-COIN!
ya that's right, i have some balls   Grin

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:08:23 PM

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:09:59 PM

Buying opportunity!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:12:11 PM

you and silverbox oughta team up.  i bet that rat didn't buy back in GPL @ $1.55 like he claimed he would.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:18:54 PM

you and silverbox oughta team up.  i bet that rat didn't buy back in GPL @ $1.55 like he claimed he would.

Sorry I'm all about the physical. Your GPL, ASL, ASS, FUCK, SHIT, BLSHT, stocks are all shit to me.

You should know better than to try and pawn someone else's call of "GPL" on me. Irrelevant. Nice try though.

You're getting better slowly at trolling...keep practicing.

Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:31:44 PM

no, lower.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:38:23 PM

the 1# driving force behind the PMs has been fear of dollar collapsing, and now its way over priced because of that, so the bottom line is PMs can only go up if the dollar collapses.

and even then, I'd rather protect my money in brass and copper, they are not in a bubble. ( that is if i had money to protect  Cheesy )

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:42:13 PM

the 1# driving force behind the PMs has been fear of dollar collapsing, and now its way over priced because of that, so the bottom line is PMs can only go up if the dollar collapses.

and even then, I'd rather protect my money in brass and copper, they are not in a bubble. ( that is if i had money to protect  Cheesy )

yes.  geez, all of a sudden i can buy more Apple stock, gas, gold and silver with my USD's!
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:43:54 PM

brass and copper will continue to go up with inflation because their isn't much speculation on these committees

gold and silver will continue to go down UNTIL the dollar collapse or Hyper inflation, because their is too much speculation done with these committees

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:48:08 PM

and even then, I'd rather protect my money in brass and copper, they are not in a bubble. ( that is if i had money to protect  Cheesy )

brass and copper will continue to go up with inflation because their isn't much speculation on these committees

gold and silver will continue to go down UNTIL the dollar collapse or Hyper inflation, because their is too much speculation done with these committees

stop trolling yourself.  it commodities, not committees.  Cheesy

still my point is made. protect your money buy committees!  Cheesy

no really tho, sound advice... commodities is where you wana be right now, and their are many other options to choose from other then silver and gold.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:56:00 PM

and even then, I'd rather protect my money in brass and copper, they are not in a bubble. ( that is if i had money to protect  Cheesy )

no really tho, sound advice... commodities is where you wana be right now, and their are many other options to choose from other then silver and gold.

Yes but silver and gold (PMs) are the most liquid and non-perishable.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:56:56 PM

Copper and Brass is more liquid then gold.

Not sure if the scrap yard will take your scrap gold, but they will gladly take your as much Copper and Brass you have at spot.

oh god its typo day for me!

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2130

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 09:43:02 PM

World did not end so all those who bought silver for trade in a post-end-of-world scenario (yes, I know) are selling.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 09:48:50 PM

World did not end so all those who bought silver for trade in a post-end-of-world scenario (yes, I know) are selling.

and people who were holding back from buying bitcoin because of the world ending is now buying?  Cheesy

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 09:50:06 PM

and people who were holding back from buying bitcoin because of the world ending is now buying?  Cheesy

can you shove silver down a wire?
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 09:52:04 PM

Copper and Brass is more liquid then gold.

Not sure if the scrap yard will take your scrap gold, but they will gladly take your as much Copper and Brass you have at spot.

oh god its typo day for me!

How many jewelry or coin shops accept brass or copper for cash? I've yet to hear of one. I'm sure there are but the amount of metal that exists in terms of copper and brass is substantial. It's much more common than silver or gold.

Just look at say CPM group's research on the base metals and how much yearly mine production is. You will see a huge difference between PMs and copper/brass.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2130

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 09:59:38 PM

can you shove silver down a wire?

If it is a silver wire, maybe.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: